🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Cosby cannot be prosecuted criminally for these incidents due to the statute of limitations.

However....................

People CAN file civil suits if they want, as there are no statute of limitations on civil cases, and according to what I heard earlier on the news, several of the victims are leaning towards that route, and Gloria Allred has already started to file suits.

In light of the testimony from 2005, I'm betting he's going to lose those civil cases, but, either way he's screwed. He's gonna end up in court and pay them off thereby appearing guilty, or, he's going to fight and all the details are going to be released, trashing his reputation (like it's not already), even if he won all of them.

But..............this isn't the first time a hero of mine ended up lying and getting caught. I was upset with Lance Armstrong for lying about doping during his Tour wins, and now, I'm upset with Cosby (who was one of my favorite comedians of all time), because he's a serial rapist who lies.

Personally, I am amazed that nobody has brought up the issue that quaaludes+alcohol is a deadly combination. He could have easily KILLED someone!

Good point VandalsHandle..........he very well could have killed someone or put them in the hospital.

To tell the truth, considering that there are over 48 accusations, I'm surprised none of them ended up there.

Maybe he had someone coaching him on how to dose those women.

Good point VandalsHandle..........he very well could have killed someone or put them in the hospital.

To tell the truth, considering that there are over 48 accusations, I'm surprised none of them ended up there.

Maybe he had someone coaching him on how to dose those women.

That would be my guess. And, as we saw from what happened to M. Jackson, even physicians guess wrong on the use of downers.

There is certainly a statute of limitations in civil cases. If the suit is based on a tort it is normally a year. Some types of fraud might be two years. Nothing extends a statute for 40 years.

"BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air.
Several women who accused Cosby of drugging and raping them are saying newly unsealed testimony by the comedian in a 2005 case corroborates their claims.

Cosby admitted to acquiring quaaludes with the intent of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with, and giving the drug to several women, in testimony for a sexual-abuse case filed by former Temple University employee Andrea Constand."

BET Bounce TV pull Cosby Show reruns from air Fox News

This thing is spiraling in bad way for Cosby.

Bill Cosby Admits Under Oath Drugging Women So He Could Rape Them US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In the case of the 15 yearold he raped he could possibly face criminal charges and others may come forward now that he admitted under oath to drugging and raping all those girls and women.

America's dad could still face jail time.

:banana: I knew it was just a matter of time before the NO birds began singing! Just Incredible!

Do you have anything actually FACTUAL or some logical argument, or legal argument to make?

Because all I ever see you do in this thread is act like a cheerleader for the Stalinist show trial.

What substance do you have to bring to the discussion? If nothing then why don't you just shut the fuck up and go play in a street?

Just a matter of time.....a matter of time.....you are one of the last people on earth that hasn't realized that the man is a serial rapist.

Jill Scott admits she was wrong to lend support to Bill Cosby Music The Guardian

:banana: I knew it was just a matter of time before the NO birds began singing! Just Incredible!

Do you have anything actually FACTUAL or some logical argument, or legal argument to make?

Because all I ever see you do in this thread is act like a cheerleader for the Stalinist show trial.

What substance do you have to bring to the discussion? If nothing then why don't you just shut the fuck up and go play in a street?

Just a matter of time.....a matter of time.....you are one of the last people on earth that hasn't realized that the man is a serial rapist.

Jill Scott admits she was wrong to lend support to Bill Cosby Music The Guardian

CONS support anything that Libs are against such as rape.

IF BILL IS WISE AND I KNOW HE IS, I'D BLAME ALL THIS SHIT ON OBAMA....THAT IT WAS OBAMA THAT PLANTED THE IDEA IN HIS HEAD, THAT IT WAS OBAMA THAT SOLD HIM THE PILLS, THAT IT WAS OBAMA THAT WAS THE LOOKOUT WHEN HE WAS MOLESTING THESE WOMEN, AND THAT IT WAS OBAMA WHO TOLD HIM TO DENY AND LIE....FOLKS, IF BILL DOES THIS.....HE'LL DO JUST FINE AMONG HIS FAVORITE FOLK...IE WHITE PEOPLE!!

I think you mean Bill :banana2:Clinton.

This has nothing to do with a political party, or a political stance. It has everything to do with someone who had amassed much power and prestige, using his sizable influence to prey on women for years, all the while standing behind his celebrity. We all loved Cosby in his hay days. His comedy was some of the best I have ever seen. But his wealth and influence gave him opportunities to drug and then rape dozens of women.

The analogy made earlier with Lance Armstrong is so very true. They both can not sit in their ivory palaces and count their millions, leaving their victims asking where is their justice. They both used wealth and fame in sickening ways.

Fat Retardo farts again.

Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

Firstly you are trying to help shape public opinion, which is another thing entirely than being a neutral objective observer.

Secondly, Cosby does not seem to have admitted to anything of the sort you claim here. Not at all, which makes you a liar unless you can find it in the deposition I linked to above. Cosby, as far as I can find, only admitted to giving one woman a Benedryl and another a Quaalude, and the latter was so upset by it that she spent two weeks hanging out with Cosby a few years alter.

The evidence does not appear to support your claims at all, dude.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied."
Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

This is in response to questions asked of Cos during a rape trial back in 2005.

Mister Pudding Pops does not look too good here does he? Of course you may wish to be one of the dwindling few left who are Cosby's apologists and defenders.

"When you got the pot, was it in your mind that you were going to use this pot for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Shaggy the dopehead replied."

No, it does not follow from 'I am using a drug to get laid.' to 'I am using a drug to knock out unsuspecting women and rape them.'

Stick a fork in the Coz. He's done. He'll always be remembered as a low life serial rapist that preyed on unsuspecting women. The real story is how long he got away with it.

This has nothing to do with a political party, or a political stance. It has everything to do with someone who had amassed much power and prestige, using his sizable influence to prey on women for years, all the while standing behind his celebrity. We all loved Cosby in his hay days. His comedy was some of the best I have ever seen. But his wealth and influence gave him opportunities to drug and then rape dozens of women.

The analogy made earlier with Lance Armstrong is so very true. They both can not sit in their ivory palaces and count their millions, leaving their victims asking where is their justice. They both used wealth and fame in sickening ways.

Except that there is not a shred of evidence to support your claim.

I know you libtards would love to turn proof of guilt or innocence into a popularity contest, but it aint so, at least not yet, and God save us if you Nazi pigs do so corrupt our justice system to the point that that is all it is any more.

Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

Firstly you are trying to help shape public opinion, which is another thing entirely than being a neutral objective observer.

Secondly, Cosby does not seem to have admitted to anything of the sort you claim here. Not at all, which makes you a liar unless you can find it in the deposition I linked to above. Cosby, as far as I can find, only admitted to giving one woman a Benedryl and another a Quaalude, and the latter was so upset by it that she spent two weeks hanging out with Cosby a few years alter.

The evidence does not appear to support your claims at all, dude.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied."
Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

This is in response to questions asked of Cos during a rape trial back in 2005.

Mister Pudding Pops does not look too good here does he? Of course you may wish to be one of the dwindling few left who are Cosby's apologists and defenders.

"When you got the pot, was it in your mind that you were going to use this pot for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Shaggy the dopehead replied."

No, it does not follow from 'I am using a drug to get laid.' to 'I am using a drug to knock out unsuspecting women and rape them.'
Sounds like you been sucking on one too many pudding pops.

Bill Cosby Admits Under Oath Drugging Women So He Could Rape Them US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In the case of the 15 yearold he raped he could possibly face criminal charges and others may come forward now that he admitted under oath to drugging and raping all those girls and women.

America's dad could still face jail time.

You have no evidence, but then again, when did that ever stop you fascist fucks from hanging anyone?

Forum List

Back