🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

I see some civil suits, but nothing else. He is still toast....

....waiting for the Cosby defenders Stephanie and Frank to make an appearance.....

....waiting for the Cosby defenders Stephanie and Frank to make an appearance.....

I'll defend Cosby as far as correct reason allows as far as I see the evidence.

Anyone got a link to the ENTIRE manuscript of the deposition so we can put the comments into context?

I don't buy illegal drugs for any0one, but I have known quite a number of guys who have. They bought weed, meth, coke, whatever and got them as an enticement for the prospective girl he might pick up. They didn't use the drugs to knock them unconscious but simply to 'trade', a sort of 'be nice to me and I will be nice to you' sort of thing.

What I have seen of the transcript says that Cosby admitted to actually giving some drugs to a single woman.

"According to documents obtained by the Associated Press, Cosby, 77, admitted in a 2005 court deposition that he obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with.

He also admitted giving a sedative to at least one woman."

So he bought the drugs for multiple women but only admits to giving them to one, and was that an involuntary administration of the drug? Was it consensual or without permission? If someone can get a link to the whole disposition we could know.

But none of this is an admission to rape, given the slim evidence given so far, much less a justification of all the 40+ women who have claimed he raped them.

But there is nothing more shrill than a libtard gloating over the first hint of scoring a vengeful hit.

I found this.

"Cosby, giving sworn testimony in the lawsuit accusing him of sexual assaulting Constand at his home in Pennsylvania in 2004, said he obtained seven quaalude prescriptions in the 1970s. Constand's lawyer asked if he had kept the sedatives through the 1990s, after they were banned, but was frustrated by objections from Cosby's attorney.

"When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby answered.

"Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's lawyer again objected, leading Troiani to petition the federal judge to force Cosby to cooperate.

Cosby later said he gave Constand three half-pills of Benadryl, although Troiani in the documents voices doubt that was the drug involved.

Cosby had fought the AP's efforts to unseal the testimony, with his lawyer arguing that the deposition could reveal details of Cosby's marriage, sex life and prescription drug use.

"It would be terribly embarrassing for this material to come out," lawyer George M. Gowen III argued in June."

Bill Cosby Admitted To Drugging Women In 2005 Deposition

So Cosby admits to giving an antihistamine to a woman, maybe without her consent, and through creative reporting it morphs into the qualudes he bought for sex?

That's it?

This is not evidence of Cosby being guilty of anything at all, and you people crowing about how he has lost his legacy and all that bullshit should be ashamed of yourselves.

This man is being railroaded for admitting he gave an antihistamine to a woman into some horse shit about admitting to rape.

Nothing rational of the sort proceeds from the evidence available.

All in all it is a shame to see Cosby the victim of a witch hunt, whose genesis was a vendetta by the Chicago Mob that resented him telling the TRUTH about the problems the black community has been having as part of the leftwing plantation system.

http://documents.latimes.com/bill-cosby-deposition/

starting on page 8 and editing to make sense of some of the broken sentences.
"2. QUESTIONS RELATING TO QUAALUDES
After defendant testified that he obtained seven
prescriptions for Quaaludes, the following testimony was
elicited:
Q.You gave them to other people?

A.Yes.
(9/29/05, 66)

Q.You gave those drugs to other people knowing that

it was -MR. O'CONNOR: He said he gave it to T--- right now.
MS. TROIANI: He said other people.

-5-

He did say other people.

Case 2:05-cv-01099-ER Document 48 Filed 11/21/05 Page 9 of 66

BY MS. TROIANI:
Knowing that it was illegal?

Q.***MR. O'CONNOR:
Whatever the legality of it is, it will stand.
I'm instructing him not to answer.

He gave the Quaaludes.

If it was illegal, the courts will determine that.
BY MS. TROIANI:
Q: you ever get another prescription for uaaludes from another doctor after that time?

MR. O'CONNOR: Tis is in the '70s?

THE WITNESS:
A. No.

BY MS. TROIANI:
Q.Who are the people that you gave the Quaaludes to?

MR. O'CONNOR: Keep it to the Jane Does.

I'm not going beyond it.

I'm instructing him not to answer it beyond the Jane Does.
(Tr. 9/29/05. 66-68)
BY MS. TROIANI:
Q.When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that
you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you
wanted to have sex with?

A.Yes.

Q. Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?

-6-
Case 2:05-cv-01099-ER Document 48 Filed 11/21/05 Page 10 of 66

MR. O'CONNOR: Object to the question. Restrict it to the Jane Does, would you, please.

MS. TROIANI: No, I will not.

MR. O'CONNOR: Do not answer it.

MS. TROIANI: It's a discovery deposition.

THE WITNESS: I misunderstood. Woman, meaning T-----, and not women.

BY MS. TROIANI: Okay.

Q. So, you're saying you never gave the Quaaludes to anyone other than T-----?

MR. O'CONNOR: Don't answer the question. You can ask all the questions you want about the Jane Does.

BY MS. TROIANI:
Sir, I want to explain to you.
Q. I'm asking you a question.
You have every right in the world to say, no, you're misunderstanding me.

A. I just did.

Q. Your counsel cannot give you clues, as he is obviously trying to do, that's inappropriate.

MR. O'CONNOR: I'm not giving him clues. I'm instructing him not to answer, except in the context of T-----.
And you keep violating my objection. We're going to go to court to resolve this. And every time you ask about relationships with other

-7-

Case 2:05-cv-01099-ER Document 48 Filed 11/21/05 Page 11 of 66

women with whom he may have had consenting relationships, I'm going to stop it.

MS. TROIANI: That's fine.

You certainly can -- I understand your objection.

There's no other need for you to say except objection.

MR. O'CONNOR: I'm going to instruct him not to answer.

MS. TROIANI: And you can tell him not to answer.

That's fine.

But the mere fact that you have made an objection and then I
continue to ask a question, which I believe is pertinent and
relevant and will lead to the discovery of relevant information
is not violative of your objection because your objection is not
anything but an objection.
BY MS. TROIANI:
Q. Now, let's get back to my questions.

And certainly your counsel if he chooses to instruct you not to answer, he will
do that. But I need to ask you these questions and I need to
understand and the jury needs to understand. Are you saying that
you never gave the Quaaludes to any other female but T-------?

MR. O'CONNOR: Don't answer the question.

Rephrase the question.

BY MS. TROIANI:
Q. Earlier I believe you testified that you had given
the Quaaludes to other women; is that correct?

MR. O'CONNOR: Do not answer that question.
(9/29/05, 69-75)

-8-

the victims have been vindicated

his wife will now pay the price if she stays or if she goes
They were victims they did not need to be vindicated. The wife was married to this creep she should have known what he is up to, this was not an isolated instance. I have very little sympathy for the spouse in this situation. He admitted to using Quaaludes in court in 2005 she cannot say she did not know after that. "The legendary funnyman admitted to purchasing quaaludes with the intent to give them to young women he hoped to have sex with."

Just for information...how long ago did this happen ?
As early as 1965 through 2008.

On page 18 of the above disposition

"BY MS. TROIANI:
Q. You thought it was later than that?

MR. O'CONNOR: He met her two years later.

THE WITNESS:
A. I meet Ms (Redacted) in Las Vegas.
I give her Quaaludes.
She meets me back stage.
We then have sex.
I do not
I can't judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19
years, a passive personality.
(9/29/05, 76-77)

A. T----- was sweet in her personality.
As far as I was concerned was well-mannered, didn't demand or give a feeling that
she was above anyone. If anything, I think she may very well
have been very happy to be around the show business surroundings.

Q. Star struck?

A. You'll have to ask her.

Q. So, you wouldn't disagree with her when she says in the report that she was star struck?

MR. O'CONNOR: Object to the form.
question. He said ask her.

BY MS. TROIANI:
Q.Now, she seems to say in this report that after that

initial meeting she did not see you again until she was 21; is
that correct?

A. I have no idea.

MR. O'CONNOR: The question seems she unequivocally states.

It's an incorrect statement.

She states she spent a two-week period with Mr. Cosby at Lake Tahoe when she was 21.

BY MS. TROIANI:
Q. I don't think it's clear whether or not you saw her in between that time.
And you don't know if you saw her from the
time of the initial contact until when she met you in Lake Tahoe?

MR. O'CONNOR: I don't even think he testified he met her at Lake Tahoe.

page 21
BY MS. TROIANI:
Q. Mr. Cosby, did you believe that T------ P-----would go
to the press with her story when you sent her the money?

A. No.

Q. You said that after you got off the phone you were
angry and you thought about it. What were the possibilities that
you thought about?

MR. O'CONNOR:Object to the form of the question.

You can certainly ask him what went through his mind if he recalls.

BY MS. TROIANI:
Q.What did you think about?

MR. O'CONNOR: If anything.

MS. TROIANI: He just said he did.
(9/29/05, 86-87)

I am not finding one place where Cosby said he gave drugs to anyone other than T___ and that seems to have been consensual as she later meets him again in Tahoe and spends a couple of weeks with him, not a behavior one would expect from a Ruffied rape victim typically. Also. the qualudes he had were left over from one of his own prescriptions and he denied buying them illegally.

If anyone can find what I am missing from this document, please step up and help an old fart out some. I simply would like to get a better window on what likely happened.

They were victims they did not need to be vindicated. The wife was married to this creep she should have known what he is up to, this was not an isolated instance. I have very little sympathy for the spouse in this situation. He admitted to using Quaaludes in court in 2005 she cannot say she did not know after that. "The legendary funnyman admitted to purchasing quaaludes with the intent to give them to young women he hoped to have sex with."

So you don't think accusations need to be verified? My, my, you would have made a great prosecutor in Stalins show trials.

So you don't think accusations need to be verified? My, my, you would have made a great prosecutor in Stalins show trials.
The poster asked for a timeline, I gave a timeline.

That is not all you did. You also said, "They were victims they did not need to be vindicated. The wife was married to this creep she should have known what he is up to, this was not an isolated instance."

Sounds like you have the noose all tied up for Dr Crosby based on a fragment of a deposition from ten years ago.

Last edited:
:banana: I knew it was just a matter of time before the NO birds began singing! Just Incredible!

That is not all you did. You also said, "They were victims they did not need to be vindicated. The wife was married to this creep she should have known what he is up to, this was not an isolated instance."

Sounds like you have the noose all tied up for Dr Crosby based on a fragment of a deposition from ten years ago.
That was in response to previous post. I am not held to the same standard as a court room. Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

:banana: I knew it was just a matter of time before the NO birds began singing! Just Incredible!

Do you have anything actually FACTUAL or some logical argument, or legal argument to make?

Because all I ever see you do in this thread is act like a cheerleader for the Stalinist show trial.

What substance do you have to bring to the discussion? If nothing then why don't you just shut the fuck up and go play in a street?

Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

Firstly you are trying to help shape public opinion, which is another thing entirely than being a neutral objective observer.

Secondly, Cosby does not seem to have admitted to anything of the sort you claim here. Not at all, which makes you a liar unless you can find it in the deposition I linked to above. Cosby, as far as I can find, only admitted to giving one woman a Benedryl and another a Quaalude, and the latter was so upset by it that she spent two weeks hanging out with Cosby a few years alter.

The evidence does not appear to support your claims at all, dude.

IF BILL IS WISE AND I KNOW HE IS, I'D BLAME ALL THIS SHIT ON OBAMA....THAT IT WAS OBAMA THAT PLANTED THE IDEA IN HIS HEAD, THAT IT WAS OBAMA THAT SOLD HIM THE PILLS, THAT IT WAS OBAMA THAT WAS THE LOOKOUT WHEN HE WAS MOLESTING THESE WOMEN, AND THAT IT WAS OBAMA WHO TOLD HIM TO DENY AND LIE....FOLKS, IF BILL DOES THIS.....HE'LL DO JUST FINE AMONG HIS FAVORITE FOLK...IE WHITE PEOPLE!!

Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

Firstly you are trying to help shape public opinion, which is another thing entirely than being a neutral objective observer.

Secondly, Cosby does not seem to have admitted to anything of the sort you claim here. Not at all, which makes you a liar unless you can find it in the deposition I linked to above. Cosby, as far as I can find, only admitted to giving one woman a Benedryl and another a Quaalude, and the latter was so upset by it that she spent two weeks hanging out with Cosby a few years alter.

The evidence does not appear to support your claims at all, dude.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied."
Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

This is in response to questions asked of Cos during a rape trial back in 2005.

Mister Pudding Pops does not look too good here does he? Of course you may wish to be one of the dwindling few left who are Cosby's apologists and defenders.

Forum List

Back