🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

Firstly you are trying to help shape public opinion, which is another thing entirely than being a neutral objective observer.

Secondly, Cosby does not seem to have admitted to anything of the sort you claim here. Not at all, which makes you a liar unless you can find it in the deposition I linked to above. Cosby, as far as I can find, only admitted to giving one woman a Benedryl and another a Quaalude, and the latter was so upset by it that she spent two weeks hanging out with Cosby a few years alter.

The evidence does not appear to support your claims at all, dude.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied."
Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

This is in response to questions asked of Cos during a rape trial back in 2005.

Mister Pudding Pops does not look too good here does he? Of course you may wish to be one of the dwindling few left who are Cosby's apologists and defenders.

"When you got the pot, was it in your mind that you were going to use this pot for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Shaggy the dopehead replied."

No, it does not follow from 'I am using a drug to get laid.' to 'I am using a drug to knock out unsuspecting women and rape them.'
Sounds like you been sucking on one too many pudding pops.

I said, "No, it does not follow from 'I am using a drug to get laid.' to 'I am using a drug to knock out unsuspecting women and rape them."

This is an obviously true thing to assert.

Your response, "Sounds like you been sucking on one too many pudding pops." is simply hysterically stupid.

You fail, dumbass.

Mine is one of public opinion, however, when I see that the man admitted to using Quaaludes to subdue the women I call them victims.

Firstly you are trying to help shape public opinion, which is another thing entirely than being a neutral objective observer.

Secondly, Cosby does not seem to have admitted to anything of the sort you claim here. Not at all, which makes you a liar unless you can find it in the deposition I linked to above. Cosby, as far as I can find, only admitted to giving one woman a Benedryl and another a Quaalude, and the latter was so upset by it that she spent two weeks hanging out with Cosby a few years alter.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied."

Mister Pudding Pops does not look too good here does he? Of course you may wish to be one of the dwindling few left who are Cosby's apologists and defenders.

"When you got the pot, was it in your mind that you were going to use this pot for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

No, it does not follow from 'I am using a drug to get laid.' to 'I am using a drug to knock out unsuspecting women and rape them.'

I said, "No, it does not follow from 'I am using a drug to get laid.' to 'I am using a drug to knock out unsuspecting women and rape them."

Your response, "Sounds like you been sucking on one too many pudding pops." is simply hysterically stupid.

You fail, dumbass.
I do not fail your hero did, he failed a great many people.

"Yes," Cosby replied."

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.

"Yes," Cosby replied."

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.
Your hero

bill-cosby-sex-assault-lawsuit-settlement-talks.jpg

Bill Cosby Admits Under Oath Drugging Women So He Could Rape Them US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In the case of the 15 yearold he raped he could possibly face criminal charges and others may come forward now that he admitted under oath to drugging and raping all those girls and women.

America's dad could still face jail time.

You have no evidence, but then again, when did that ever stop you fascist fucks from hanging anyone?

Cosby admitted UNDER OATH that he drugged women you filthy lying moron. Over 30 victims came forward. What more proof do you need you defender of rapists and pedophiles?

If I were the father or brother of Cosby's rape victims Bill Cosby would be having his cock and balls fed to him at gun point.

"Yes," Cosby replied."

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.

When asked if he bought the illegal drugs to knock out women so that he could rape them he refused to answer. Stop leaving out the facts you defender of rapists and pedophiles.

Your defense of this pedophile doesn't even pass the giggle test.

1. Bill Cosby said he bought drugs to give women for sex - NY ...
    www.nydailynews.com/.../bill-cosby-drugs-give-women-sex-art...
    Daily News
    1 day ago - It was actually three half-pills of Benadryl, Cosby testified, according to the ... Cosby also admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman.
  2. Bill Cosby admitted to drugging a woman in newly released ...
    www.ew.com/.../bill-cosby-admitted-drugging-wo...
    Entertainment Weekly
    1 day ago - In the 2005 case, Cosby testified under oath that he gave the woman three half-pills of Benadryl. Cosby settled the lawsuit in 2006 for ...
  3. Bill Cosby -- Copped to Using Quaaludes and Sedatives on ...
    www.tmz.com/.../bill-cosby-quaaludes-benadryl-deposition-temple-...
    TMZ
    1 day ago - Bill Cosby bought Quaaludes and used Benadryl to knock out at least one ... with the intent to give them to women he wanted to have sex with.
  4. Bill Cosby Admitted to Drugging Women with Quaaludes ...
    gossiponthis.com/.../bill-cosby-admitted-drugging-women-quaaludes-be...
    1 day ago - Bill Cosby admitted to using qaaludes and Benadryl to get women drugged up enough so they would have sex with them. By The Master Chief ...
  5. Bill Cosby Admits to Drugging Women for Sex | Variety
    variety.com/.../bill-cosby-admits-to-drugging-women-for-sex-rep...
    Variety
    1 day ago - He admitted to giving the woman three tablets of Benadryl. The case was ultimately settled outside of court. Cosby also said at one point that he ...
  6. Bill Cosby admitted he gave woman drugs before sex - BBC ...
    www.bbc.com/.../world-us-canada-3342...
    British Broadcasting Corporation
    11 hours ago - Mr Cosby admitted in 2005 that he intended to give drugs to women he ... and a half pills of the over-the-counter antihistamine drug Benadryl.
  7. Bill Cosby Admitted To Getting Drugs To Give Women For ...
    www.buzzfeed.com/.../bill-cosby-reportedly-admitted-to-getting-drugs-t...
    1 day ago - Bill Cosby said in a 2005 court deposition made public Monday that he ...Cosby contended that he gave the woman Benadryl after she ...
  8. Bill Cosby admitted obtaining drugs to give women that he ...
    nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/.../bill-cosby-admitted-obtaining-...
    1 day ago - Legendary and disgraced comedian Bill Cosby reportedly admitted in 2005 that ... He also admitted to giving one woman Benadryl and dodged ...
  9. Report: Cosby admitted obtaining Quaaludes to give to ...
    Entertainment News Celebrity Headlines Lifestyle - WVTM 13cosby...to-give...women/34022742
    1 day ago - Actor-comedian Bill Cosby admitted that he obtained Quaaludes to ... The testimony said Cosby gave the woman three half-pills of Benadryl.

"Yes," Cosby replied."

....unless....UNLESS....BOWIE IS COSBY HIMSELF!:ack-1:

"HEY HEY HEY....WHO GAVE ME AWAY?"

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.
Your hero....
Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.

"Yes," Cosby replied."

....unless....UNLESS....BOWIE IS COSBY HIMSELF!:ack-1:

"HEY HEY HEY....WHO GAVE ME AWAY?"
:finger3:

Bill Cosby Admits Under Oath Drugging Women So He Could Rape Them US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In the case of the 15 yearold he raped he could possibly face criminal charges and others may come forward now that he admitted under oath to drugging and raping all those girls and women.

America's dad could still face jail time.

You have no evidence, but then again, when did that ever stop you fascist fucks from hanging anyone?

Cosby admitted UNDER OATH that he drugged women you filthy lying moron. Over 30 victims came forward. What more proof do you need you defender of rapists and pedophiles?

If I were the father or brother of Cosby's rape victims Bill Cosby would be having his cock and balls fed to him at gun point.

I put up a link to the deposition, show me where he said that. Till then you are just another racist liar.

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.

When asked if he bought the illegal drugs to knock out women so that he could rape them he refused to answer. Stop leaving out the facts you defender of rapists and pedophiles.

Your defense of this pedophile doesn't even pass the giggle test.

1. Bill Cosby said he bought drugs to give women for sex - NY ...
    www.nydailynews.com/.../bill-cosby-drugs-give-women-sex-art...
    Daily News
    1 day ago - It was actually three half-pills of Benadryl, Cosby testified, according to the ... Cosby also admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman.
  2. ....

Dude, Benadryl is not a sedative, it is an antihistamine.

You are too stupid to actually look up what drug you are talking about, roflmao.

You fucking racist bitch.

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.
Your hero....
Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.
10802986_773138919426665_883639490_n.jpg

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.
Your hero....
Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.

You fail, dumbass.

Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.
Your hero....
Cosby is not my hero.

Once again:

You STILL fail, dumbass.

FUNNY!

I just saw on Good Morning America he admitted drugging women in order to have sex with them. The question is will he go to jail?
Cosby is wealthy, so we may rest assured anything he has said about this has been filtered through expert legal advice. And with that in mind we can be certain that all statutes of limitation have expired on his crimes.

Presuming he was questioned under oath, the purpose of his willingness to admit to predatory behavior is avoidance of perjury charges.

Unless the prosecutors have something on Cosby his lawyers are not aware of he will not be going to jail. All this is going to cost him a lot of money, possibly a ruinous amount, but he will not spend a minute behind bars.

Yanno...............as a younger person, I really liked Bill Cosby, and thought that he was a person who was a bastion of family values and humanity.

Unfortunately.................like other heroes of mine..................he's an asshole.

Fuck Bill Cosby and fuck Lance Armstrong.

Both are liars, and both need to be designated to the dustbins of history.

Yanno...............as a younger person, I really liked Bill Cosby, and thought that he was a person who was a bastion of family values and humanity.

Unfortunately.................like other heroes of mine..................he's an asshole.

and Pee Wee Herman the bastard!

and Pee Wee Herman the bastard!

NOT PEE WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Forum List

Back