🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

"Disney removing Bill Cosby statue from Hollywood Studios theme park

The bronze bust's removal comes after court documents unsealed Monday revealed that Cosby testified in 2005 he had obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to women with whom he wanted to have sex. The Associated Press had gone to court to get the documents released."

Disney World removing Bill Cosby statue - Orlando Sentinel

This guy has really done it to himself and his victims

The whole thing is weird and probably why so many had a hard time believing it. He didn't need drugs, the guy could have had gals lined up around the block.

The whole thing is weird and probably why so many had a hard time believing it. He didn't need drugs, the guy could have had gals lined up around the block.

Rape is more about power, control and humiliation, rather than the sex. If it were about the sex, then only good looking women would be raped, and we all know that is not the case.

Some of these allegations are more than 40 years old. Quaaludes were the common bar drug in the 70s and 80s.

Cosby's "turn on" was being able to make sex dolls out of living breathing thinking feeling human beings by temporarily chemicalizing them into submission.....he desperately needs to die inside a penitentiary despised by the whole world...

Cosby's "turn on" was being able to make sex dolls out of living breathing thinking feeling human beings by temporarily chemicalizing them into submission.....he desperately needs to die inside a penitentiary despised by the whole world...
Nothing will happen to him. You understand that right?

Nothing will happen to him. You understand that right?
Money talks
rapists walk

Rape is more about power, control and humiliation, rather than the sex. If it were about the sex, then only good looking women would be raped, and we all know that is not the case.
I'm not a shrink but what kind of power trip is it to screw an unconscious woman? I hear rape isn't about sex a lot but that's like saying speeding isn't about driving fast.

Some of these allegations are more than 40 years old. Quaaludes were the common bar drug in the 70s and 80s.
I didn't do them but remember 'ludes' well. But he didn't need them, lots of gals were very eager to prove they were cool and hip and not racists. And he was rich and famous.

I'm not a shrink but what kind of power trip is it to screw an unconscious woman? I hear rape isn't about sex a lot but that's like saying speeding isn't about driving fast.

Rape isn't really about the sex. Perhaps sometimes it is, but generally it is not. Fat and ugly women get raped a lot of time. It is also a crime of opportunity. Men will sometimes rape their ex-girlfriend or wives. Rape is not like making love. Most of the time, the victim is called names and humiliated through sex acts. The fact of the matter is, men who rape women hate women, and I sometimes wonder why rape is not considered a "hate crime" against women, because that is what it really is.

It is also an intimidation tactic used in prison against other inmates.

Its pathological narcissism there is the appearance of sex with two people but only one person is there fully conscious...the other person the narcissist is running you...its sick...very very sick....now the media and the pundits and so forth put us to sleep with slick propaganda and they do the same to us collectively...they sodomize us while We the People are comfortably numb......

Its pathological narcissism there is the appearance of sex with two people but only one person is there fully conscious...the other person the narcissist is running you...its sick...very very sick....now the media and the pundits and so forth put us to sleep with slick propaganda and they do the same to us collectively...they sodomize us while We the People are comfortably numb......

Even when the rape is nonviolent, it is still "violence." It is the ultimate violation of the sovereignty and control over your own body and your own free will.

Even when the rape is nonviolent, it is still "violence." It is the ultimate violation of the sovereignty and control over your own body and your own free will.

Its the destruction by chemicals of the autonomy of an individual over their own body ...its no different than tying down someone with cords...the legislative efforts of the Right wing seek to also deny females autonomy over their own bodies...Cosby is Right wing ...witness his insane scolding of Black youths for pant styles even as he hid his criminality with females..........

Its the destruction by chemicals of the autonomy of an individual over their own body ...its no different than tying down someone with cords...the legislative efforts of the Right wing seek to also deny females autonomy over their own bodies...Cosby is Right wing ...witness his insane scolding of Black youths for pant styles even as he hid his criminality with females..........

Very good point. It seems the ones who like to preach about "morals" to others are usually the ones with something to hide.

Because these acts occurred so long ago, the tendency for the under 40 crowd is to connect the drug to something they already know, like GHB which renders a person totally unconscious.

GHB didn't exist when these acts allegedy happened. He used quaaludes which was the bar drug of the day. In 40 years someone will complain of the turn of the century ecstacy.

His scolding of black youth is the entire reason for the complaints.

News from The Associated Press

His scolding of black youth is the entire reason for the complaints.

News from The Associated Press

Yup, another conspiracy to hurt you, I suppose. :lol:

Rape isn't really about the sex. Perhaps sometimes it is, but generally it is not. Fat and ugly women get raped a lot of time. It is also a crime of opportunity. Men will sometimes rape their ex-girlfriend or wives. Rape is not like making love. Most of the time, the victim is called names and humiliated through sex acts. The fact of the matter is, men who rape women hate women, and I sometimes wonder why rape is not considered a "hate crime" against women, because that is what it really is.

It is also an intimidation tactic used in prison against other inmates.
But sex is involved. That's my point, not motivation. I don't know anyone that thinks rape is about fun times and getting closer to someone. If it's really about power they'll just beat you the fuck up.

I do not believe politics has anything to do with this situation, Cosby is a sick bastard that needs to pay up for his acts.

Forum List

Back