🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Anyone who tells the truth will find themselves under some kind of attack. No matter how far the stretch has to be made.

The whole thing is weird and probably why so many had a hard time believing it. He didn't need drugs, the guy could have had gals lined up around the block.
Rape is more about power, control and humiliation, rather than the sex. If it were about the sex, then only good looking women would be raped, and we all know that is not the case.
I'm not a shrink but what kind of power trip is it to screw an unconscious woman? I hear rape isn't about sex a lot but that's like saying speeding isn't about driving fast.

Rape isn't really about the sex. Perhaps sometimes it is, but generally it is not. Fat and ugly women get raped a lot of time. It is also a crime of opportunity. Men will sometimes rape their ex-girlfriend or wives. Rape is not like making love. Most of the time, the victim is called names and humiliated through sex acts. The fact of the matter is, men who rape women hate women, and I sometimes wonder why rape is not considered a "hate crime" against women, because that is what it really is.

It is also an intimidation tactic used in prison against other inmates.
But sex is involved. That's my point, not motivation. I don't know anyone that thinks rape is about fun times and getting closer to someone. If it's really about power they'll just beat you the fuck up.

That is because forced sex is the ultimate violation of a person's body and sovereignty. Men who rape women are displaying their "power and control" over these women. That's all there is to it.

Anyone who tells the truth will find themselves under some kind of attack. No matter how far the stretch has to be made.
Not true, the public loves to forgive their heroes, there are just some things that are unforgivable.

That is because forced sex is the ultimate violation of a person's body and sovereignty. Men who rape women are displaying their "power and control" over these women. That's all there is to it.
Killing someone is the ultimate violation of a person's sovereignty. You take all they have and ever will have. Rape is still about sex, that's the definition of the word.

Killing someone is the ultimate violation of a person's sovereignty. You take all they have and ever will have. Rape is still about sex, that's the definition of the word.
Rape is about power and dysfunction which manifests itself through a sexual act.

Nope, you are wrong. Men use rape as a way to "put a woman in her place." That is what rape is all about. It is not about love or sex.

Okay, why don't you explain to us why Bill Cosby drugged these women instead of just having "sex" with them then? You yourself said that with his money, he shouldn't have had to go to such lengths.

Nope, you are wrong. Men use rape as a way to "put a woman in her place." That is what rape is all about. It is not about love or sex.
No, I'm right. Here's the proof...

Rape Define Rape at Dictionary.com
rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Okay, why don't you explain to us why Bill Cosby drugged these women instead of just having "sex" with them then? You yourself said that with his money, he shouldn't have had to go to such lengths.
I said I'm not a shrink. Maybe he got off better that way so he could do his goofy Fat Albert routine at the moment of.

rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.

A good example is when rape is used as a tactic of war, which is quite common in some African nations by rebel groups. The rapes are NOT about sex. It is a way to degrade these women. They rape every woman in a village with sticks and all kinds of things.

rape1

[reyp]

noun

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.
The definition disagrees. Your argument is with the folks that write dictionaries, not the evil lying right wingers. No one said it wasn't violent or an assault or any other mischaracterizations. It's forced sex. We don't need to ask if it's 80/20 or 75/25 or 51/49 percent motivation of violence/sex ratio. Right wingers usually don't want to play thought police because it's a slippery slope subjective area no one is qualified to determine.

A good example is when rape is used as a tactic of war, which is quite common in some African nations by rebel groups. The rapes are NOT about sex. It is a way to degrade these women. They rape every woman in a village with sticks and all kinds of things.
How does a man rape with his tool if he isn't sexually excited?

rape1

[reyp]

noun

The definition disagrees. Your argument is with the folks that write dictionaries, not the evil lying right wingers. No one said it wasn't violent or an assault or any other mischaracterizations. It's forced sex. We don't need to ask if it's 80/20 or 75/25 or 51/49 percent motivation of violence/sex ratio. Right wingers usually don't want to play thought police because it's a slippery slope subjective area no one is qualified to determine.

No, you miss the point entirely. Rape is not about the sex. The sex acts are used as tactics of humiliation and control over another person's sovereignty when it comes to their own body. This is true in war and prison as well.

Because they are sick fuckers who get off on the power and control they are exhibiting over another person. Ask any psychiatrist.

And they don't always rape with their "tool" anyways. Some facts about rape for you . . .

Sexual Assault Myths Sexual Assault Rape For Survivors Violence Awareness Response Program Minnesota State University Mankato

rape1

[reyp]

noun

No, you miss the point entirely. Rape is not about the sex. The sex acts are used as tactics of humiliation and control over another person's sovereignty when it comes to their own body. This is true in war and prison as well.
Repeating it doesn't make it not about sex.

And they don't always rape with their "tool" anyways. Some facts about rape for you . . .

Sexual Assault Myths Sexual Assault Rape For Survivors Violence Awareness Response Program Minnesota State University Mankato
Now you are deflecting.

An admission is an admission.

It may very well be too late to prosecute Bill Cosby for his past conduct (depending on who and what he did last and when that was).

But it is never to late to condemn his behavior and to reject him as an entertainer from here on in.

Forum List

Back