🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

A good example is when rape is used as a tactic of war, which is quite common in some African nations by rebel groups. The rapes are NOT about sex. It is a way to degrade these women. They rape every woman in a village with sticks and all kinds of things.
How does a man rape with his tool if he isn't sexually excited?

And they don't always rape with their "tool" anyways. Some facts about rape for you . . .

Sexual Assault Myths Sexual Assault Rape For Survivors Violence Awareness Response Program Minnesota State University Mankato
Now you are deflecting.

How so? The fact is that the experts who actually deal with rapists and rape victims disagree with you. They say it is NOT about the sex but about power and control, as I stated. What expertise do you have in this field?

Nope, you are wrong. Men use rape as a way to "put a woman in her place." That is what rape is all about. It is not about love or sex.
No, I'm right. Here's the proof...

Rape Define Rape at Dictionary.com
rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.
The definition disagrees. Your argument is with the folks that write dictionaries, not the evil lying right wingers. No one said it wasn't violent or an assault or any other mischaracterizations. It's forced sex. We don't need to ask if it's 80/20 or 75/25 or 51/49 percent motivation of violence/sex ratio. Right wingers usually don't want to play thought police because it's a slippery slope subjective area no one is qualified to determine.
No, you miss the point entirely. Rape is not about the sex. The sex acts are used as tactics of humiliation and control over another person's sovereignty when it comes to their own body. This is true in war and prison as well.
Repeating it doesn't make it not about sex.

So basically, what you are claiming is that rape is just an extension of someone's sexual desire for the person they are raping? Is that your claim?

Many experts in the field have long since agreed (and some studies have shown) that the crime of rape is far less about sexual gratification than it is about power (although in the minds of some of the offenders, those concepts are often confused and interlocked).

Offenders who later got subjected to chemical castration nevertheless found ways to subjugate their next victims. If they couldn't get an erection, they found other ways (tools or digits) to force penetration.

How could those instances have been about sexual gratification? They were clearly about force.

Many experts in the field have long since agreed (and some studies have shown) that the crime of rape is far less about sexual gratification than it is about power (although in the minds of some of the offenders, those concepts are often confused and interlocked).

Offenders who later got subjected to chemical castration nevertheless found ways to subjugate their next victims. If they couldn't get an erection, they found other ways (tools or digits) to force penetration.

How could those instances have been about sexual gratification? They were clearly about force.

While some rapes are about power, some are about sadistic pleasure, and most I think are a bit about both sources of getting ones kicks.

Is there a requirement to reduce everything to one cause?

That is because forced sex is the ultimate violation of a person's body and sovereignty. Men who rape women are displaying their "power and control" over these women. That's all there is to it.
Killing someone is the ultimate violation of a person's sovereignty. You take all they have and ever will have. Rape is still about sex, that's the definition of the word.

Nope, you are wrong. Men use rape as a way to "put a woman in her place." That is what rape is all about. It is not about love or sex.
No, I'm right. Here's the proof...

Rape Define Rape at Dictionary.com
rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.

Rape is not always directed at women. More often it is directed at men by other men.

Even when the rape is nonviolent, it is still "violence." It is the ultimate violation of the sovereignty and control over your own body and your own free will.

Its the destruction by chemicals of the autonomy of an individual over their own body ...its no different than tying down someone with cords...the legislative efforts of the Right wing seek to also deny females autonomy over their own bodies...Cosby is Right wing ...witness his insane scolding of Black youths for pant styles even as he hid his criminality with females..........
I do not believe politics has anything to do with this situation, Cosby is a sick bastard that needs to pay up for his acts.

He admits to ONE case of giving a woman a drug of some kind, a Benedryl, and you feminazis turn it into drug induced rape. Sorry, it doesn't work.

Cosby's "turn on" was being able to make sex dolls out of living breathing thinking feeling human beings by temporarily chemicalizing them into submission.....he desperately needs to die inside a penitentiary despised by the whole world...

Bullshit. Show me where in the transcript he admits to anything of the sort.

With as many women out there accusing him of rape, it's been obvious for a long time that he is a serial rapist.

This is amazing. So you think the number of accusations means that he is necesarily guilty.

You are a real stupid ass fucked dweeb.

Even when the rape is nonviolent, it is still "violence." It is the ultimate violation of the sovereignty and control over your own body and your own free will.

Its the destruction by chemicals of the autonomy of an individual over their own body ...its no different than tying down someone with cords...the legislative efforts of the Right wing seek to also deny females autonomy over their own bodies...Cosby is Right wing ...witness his insane scolding of Black youths for pant styles even as he hid his criminality with females..........
I do not believe politics has anything to do with this situation, Cosby is a sick bastard that needs to pay up for his acts.

He admits to ONE case of giving a woman a drug of some kind, a Benedryl, and you feminazis turn it into drug induced rape. Sorry, it doesn't work.
Me no femnazi, me no likey Cosby sticking that pudding pop where it does not belong.

What a minute do you condone rape?

Me no femnazi, me no likey Cosby sticking that pudding pop where it does not belong.

What a stupid fucking question, ass hole.

That I think a person innocent until actual evidence is provided does not mean I condone crime of any kind,.

But you apparently condone witch hunts and Stalin show trials.

That I think a person innocent until actual evidence is provided does not mean I condone crime of any kind,.

There you go with the name calling. Just because your hero got caught with his peepee in the wrong place no reason for you to go ape shit on me.

He is now unrepresented, "Bill Cosby was quietly dumped by CAA, which represented him since 2012, and he is now without talent representation in Hollywood. Cosby, accused of drugging and raping more than two dozen women, was dropped by the talent agency late last year per insiders at the agency – long before the latest revelation surfaced that he’d admitted in a deposition to having obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with."

Cos And Effect Dropped Months Ago By CAA Bill Cosby Is Un-Repped In Hollywood Deadline

There you go with the name calling. Just because your hero got caught with his peepee in the wrong place no reason for you to go ape shit on me.

He is now unrepresented, "Bill Cosby was quietly dumped by CAA, which represented him since 2012, and he is now without talent representation in Hollywood. Cosby, accused of drugging and raping more than two dozen women, was dropped by the talent agency late last year per insiders at the agency – long before the latest revelation surfaced that he’d admitted in a deposition to having obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with."

Cos And Effect Dropped Months Ago By CAA Bill Cosby Is Un-Repped In Hollywood Deadline

It isn't 'name calling' if it is true, and it is a demonstrated fact in this thread that you are a liar and a dimwit. You seem to think that lots of people agreeing makes Cosby guilty and you repeatedly imply Cosby has confessed to multiple rapes.

In short, your just another typical libtard ass hole. FACT

It isn't 'name calling' if it is true, and it is a demonstrated fact in this thread that you are a liar and a dimwit. You seem to think that lots of people agreeing makes Cosby guilty and you repeatedly imply Cosby has confessed to multiple rapes.

In short, your just another typical libtard ass hole. FACT

JimBowie1958: "you are a liar and a dimwit":uhoh3::laugh::laugh::rofl:

Cosby's "turn on" was being able to make sex dolls out of living breathing thinking feeling human beings by temporarily chemicalizing them into submission.....he desperately needs to die inside a penitentiary despised by the whole world...
I'm old enough to remember Cosby from his beginning in television and I always disliked him. There was something repulsively pretentious and ugly beneath his surface and now it's become clear just what that was -- and you've defined it rather well.

And I agree he deserves to be dragged from his velvet couch and tossed into cold torment for the rest of his life, which is very unlikely. The very fact he's been willing to talk about his actions at all is clear evidence his lawyer(s) have advised that he's protected by expired statutes of limitation.

From here on it will be lawyers agreeing to pay off minor injury settlements and buffering major demands by stalling them for year after year, until either Cosby or his accusers are dead. Which is the name of the game in civil court.

And I agree he deserves to be dragged from his velvet couch and tossed into cold torment for the rest of his life, which is very unlikely. The very fact he's been willing to talk about his actions at all is clear evidence his lawyer(s) have advised that he's protected by expired statutes of limitation. .

You say that based on what evidence?

Forum List

Back