🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

the victims have been vindicated

his wife will now pay the price if she stays or if she goes
They were victims they did not need to be vindicated. The wife was married to this creep she should have known what he is up to, this was not an isolated instance. I have very little sympathy for the spouse in this situation. He admitted to using Quaaludes in court in 2005 she cannot say she did not know after that. "The legendary funnyman admitted to purchasing quaaludes with the intent to give them to young women he hoped to have sex with."

Cosbys reputation is destroyed

He is probably beyond any legal action but he has used up all benefit of the doubt. Biggest fall from grace I have seen since OJ

It is always painful to see icons fall.

I really hurt for Joe Paterno.

Accountability is accountability......

And Bill, it sounds, will learn just what that means.

the victims have been vindicated

his wife will now pay the price if she stays or if she goes
They were victims they did not need to be vindicated. The wife was married to this creep she should have known what he is up to, this was not an isolated instance. I have very little sympathy for the spouse in this situation. He admitted to using Quaaludes in court in 2005 she cannot say she did not know after that. "The legendary funnyman admitted to purchasing quaaludes with the intent to give them to young women he hoped to have sex with."

Just for information...how long ago did this happen ?

I can only imagine the LA lawyers lining up on this one. I have no idea if they can do anything. Can the 2005 statement be used in other instances of women claiming he raped them? I don't know.

In any case, he is done....

Could drug reveal force Bill Cosby s hand

Let the blind defense of Bill Cosby begin.....
I just saw on Good Morning America he admitted drugging women in order to have sex with them. The question is will he go to jail?

No
Why not? And if it's because of the laws then we need to change the laws. Why shouldn't he have to pay for what he has done

After all these years, it is impossible to prosecute. Unlike murder, rape has a statute of limitations

Cosby will pay by changing from one of our most loved Americans to one of the most despised

I just saw on Good Morning America he admitted drugging women in order to have sex with them. The question is will he go to jail?

No
Why not? And if it's because of the laws then we need to change the laws. Why shouldn't he have to pay for what he has done

After all these years, it is impossible to prosecute. Unlike murder, rape has a statute of limitations

Cosby will pay by changing from one of our most loved Americans to one of the most despised
Just like the owner of the Clippers if I keep all my money I don't care what everyone thinks especially in my gated community as an old man with a wife and maids to take care of me. Hopefully his caregivers abused him when he gets too old to defend himself

No criminal charges have ever been filed but it seems that a powerful member of society used his influence (and drugs) to seduce and abuse a number of women. Will his wife run for president?

No criminal charges have ever been filed but it seems that a powerful member of society used his influence (and drugs) to seduce and abuse a number of women. Will his wife run for president?
Minor stuff compared to lying us into Iraq. But will his brother get the GOP nominee? After Jeb staunchly defended GW for so many years? Now? he's willing to admit his bro was wrong? We can't allow such stubborn ignorant men to run our country.

You believe Bill had Vince Foster killed too? Trashed the white house on the way out? Sold weapon secrets to China? Stole FBI files? How come nothing ever came of this stuff?

No

Just like the owner of the Clippers if I keep all my money I don't care what everyone thinks especially in my gated community as an old man with a wife and maids to take care of me. Hopefully his caregivers abused him when he gets too old to defend himself

Cosby has been grooming his reputation and legacy for over 50 years...it is all gone now

No

Cosby has been grooming his reputation and legacy for over 50 years...it is all gone now

So what? Do you ever see Bob Barker anymore? How about Donald Sterling? Or David Letterman?

Bill Cosby is an old man now and has led a charmed/blessed life. They should give all his money to the women he molested. That's what the defamation trial is all about. He called them liars, and now he just admitted they weren't liars. They'll be able to use his testimony in a civil trial. What would I award them if I were on the jury? I don't know? What does he have? Half of that. His wife can have the other half and she can take care of the perv.

Why do you seem to be defending him?

So what? Do you ever see Bob Barker anymore? How about Donald Sterling? Or David Letterman?

Bill Cosby is an old man now and has led a charmed/blessed life. They should give all his money to the women he molested. That's what the defamation trial is all about. He called them liars, and now he just admitted they weren't liars. They'll be able to use his testimony in a civil trial. What would I award them if I were on the jury? I don't know? What does he have? Half of that. His wife can have the other half and she can take care of the perv.

I'm not defending him, I am stating the obvious

You are not going to get a rape conviction after 30 years

It will be interesting to see what this goes, if anywhere. I have yet to see anyone come out and defend him, but it will eventually happen I would think.

But the last one was

39. Chloe Goins
Year of Alleged Incident: 2008

Bill Cosby s Accusers A Timeline of Alleged Sexual Assault Claims Updated

That's right, 39 incidences. If the law protects this animal, then the law needs to be changed. I don't know how or what the law would look like but you have to agree it is bullshit that if he did it, he shouldn't have to go to jail for his criminal activities. I understand the statute of limitations law and why it exists. It does not exist for such a situation as this. What a scumbag liar this animal is. I loved him and now I don't think his name should ever be spoken. No better than OJ simpson. I think rapists should be put to death. Not date rape and not he said she said but a stranger raping women violently or an animal like this who prayed on vulnerable women for so many years. I have to admit, it's hot. I hope they make a movie. lol I want to see details.

Areal Castro had those 3 women locked up for 10 years. If the statute of limitation for kidnapping is 10 years, could he let them all go on the 10th anniversary and be untriable? LOL.

But the last one was

39. Chloe Goins
Year of Alleged Incident: 2008

Bill Cosby s Accusers A Timeline of Alleged Sexual Assault Claims Updated

That's right, 39 incidences. If the law protects this animal, then the law needs to be changed. I don't know how or what the law would look like but you have to agree it is bullshit that if he did it, he shouldn't have to go to jail for his criminal activities. I understand the statute of limitations law and why it exists. It does not exist for such a situation as this. What a scumbag liar this animal is. I loved him and now I don't think his name should ever be spoken. No better than OJ simpson. I think rapists should be put to death. Not date rape and not he said she said but a stranger raping women violently or an animal like this who prayed on vulnerable women for so many years. I have to admit, it's hot. I hope they make a movie. lol I want to see details.

Areal Castro had those 3 women locked up for 10 years. If the statute of limitation for kidnapping is 10 years, could he let them all go on the 10th anniversary and be untriable? LOL.
California Statute of Limitations on Sexual Abuse LegalMatch Law Library
Map How Long Does Your State Give Rape Survivors to Pursue Justice Mother Jones

Last edited:

Forum List

Back