🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Typical And Normal?

I never said that stop lying. You should know better.
Ok…let me rephrase it. You only think only people who can naturally reproduce together have a right to adopt and raise children irregardless of whether or not they can provide a loving home.

Ok…let me rephrase it. You only think only people who can naturally reproduce together have a right to adopt and raise children irregardless of whether or not they can provide a loving home.
Incorrect try reading my posts instead of going off half cocked.

Incorrect try reading my posts instead of going off half cocked.
Can’t come with any other meaning in your effort to deny same sex couples parenthood and children a loving home.

Can’t come with any other meaning in your effort to deny same sex couples parenthood and children a loving home.
Well, in the first place, I am offering my opinion I do not have the power to deny anyone that. Secondly, those two guys purposely made motherless children. I find that tragic. You don't, we disagree. They did not even show a picture of the mother of these kids in that political photo OP (which is all that it was).

And no, I am not against same sex couples adopting children but I think the first choice should be to find heterosexual adoptive parents. Fact are facts....Nature meant for children to be raised by the man and woman who actually created them, if that can't happen for some reason then, heterosexual parents should (IMO) be the next choice. The very last choice should be same sex couples IMO.

You didn't address any of that you just pulled your little lefty trigger and insulted me.

I seen some straight couples that are really bad and mistreat a kid and seems that is overlooked.

Forum List

Back