🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Typical And Normal?

OK the fact that animals CAN be more loving of children than SOME humans is not the point of this thread. Are you comparing the two men to animals?

No. I'm saying the sexual orientations of the parents shouldn't determine whether or not the child or children is/are going to be loved and cared for.

Again you continue to conflate sex with being a loving parent.

Can parents who engage in oral sex in the privacy of their bedrooms still be good parents?
YES I DO conflate sex, childbirth and child raising with being a parent. Just like Nature intended. Look even these two guys in my OP had to have a WOMAN to create the kids. What about that do you not understand or accept?

No. I'm saying the sexual orientations of the parents shouldn't determine whether or not the child or children is/are going to be loved and cared for.
Well, IMO those two guys CREATED motherless children. That's not very loving it's more narcissistic and Chauvinistic.

Frankly, I think that should be the FIRST consideration in placing an infant. Two men are not equivalent to a loving mother and father and never will be. Ignoring nature is not a good strategy. BTW there is an overabundance of loving, married heterosexual couples that would give everything they have to love, care for and raise those infants.

YES I DO conflate sex, childbirth and child raising with being a parent. Just like Nature intended. Look even these two guys in my OP had to have a WOMAN to create the kids. What about that do you not understand or accept?
Suppose you have two heterosexual parents who engage in oral sex in the privacy of their own bedroom.
This is a perverted sexual act that is against nature and doesn’t create kids
Should those perverts be allowed near children?
What if they do oral sex on the children?
Don‘t we need to protect the kids…….just to be safe?

Suppose you have two heterosexual parents who engage in oral sex in the privacy of their own bedroom.
This is a perverted sexual act that is against nature and doesn’t create kids
Should those perverts be allowed near children?
What if they do oral sex on the children?
Don‘t we need to protect the kids…….just to be safe?
Suppose you try to stick to the topic instead of trolling like you always do RW. I already said I couldn't care less what folks do in the privacy of their bedroom but, it seems like that is an issue for you. Now, go troll someone else's thread will ya?

This thread is reminding me a whole lot of this show.

I don't think it is appropriate to confront a gay couple in a restaurant. I would not do so because those gays are not trying to get political, media attention like the guys in my OP, not to mention the emotional crap she's giving their kids. They are respectfully sitting there enjoying their meal. I can disagree without being disagreeable. That's why I put this in the CDZ in the first place. However, now I see it is in General Discussion which has opened it up to a few trolls. (not you)

The shows you posted seem biased against those who disagree and they are trying to depict us through busy body assholes trying to make a scene. I would be one of the ones telling that loud mouthed bitch to leave those guys alone not because I agree with them but because a restaurant is a place to relax and eat and not a place to try to discuss such societal issues with strangers.

I don't think it is appropriate to confront a gay couple in a restaurant. I would not do so because those gays are not trying to get political, media attention like the guys in my OP, not to mention the emotional crap she's giving their kids. They are respectfully sitting there enjoying their meal. I can disagree without being disagreeable. That's why I put this in the CDZ in the first place. However, now I see it is in General Discussion which has opened it up to a few trolls. (not you)

The shows you posted seem biased against those who disagree and they are trying to depict us through busy body assholes trying to make a scene. I would be one of the ones telling that loud mouthed bitch to leave those guys alone not because I agree with them but because a restaurant is a place to relax and eat and not a place to try to discuss such societal issues with strangers.

Thank you for saying that I'm not a troll and at least we can agree about something. :)

They look like they will make great parents

Better than the Conservatives yelling to dump the kids and get back to work

Why? A notorious liar, and grossly incompetent for one. I have no idea about the other, but, "birds of a feather".

I can care less who they sleep with.

Thank you for saying that I'm not a troll and at least we can agree about something. :)
I think we can also agree that the bitches yelling at those gays in a restaurant were off base. I wonder if it all wasn't staged too. On that we may disagree.

Suppose you try to stick to the topic instead of trolling like you always do RW. I already said I couldn't care less what folks do in the privacy of their bedroom but, it seems like that is an issue for you. Now, go troll someone else's thread will ya?
Obviously you are obsessed with what the two men in the OP do in their private lives

Obviously you are obsessed with what the two men in the OP do in their private lives
That's not what I said in the post you trolled. I said "I already said I couldn't care less what folks do in the privacy of their bedroom" now you say I am 'obsessed' with what the two men in the OP do in their private lives. At this point you have gone from simple trolling to stalking......STOP IT!!

They have no problems loving their parents, brothers or sisters
Why would children be any different?
Because due to the fact that there is only one way for a child to belong to them in such a way, adoption being that route of course, they have more of a say concerning whether or not they get one gender or another. So again, how often, do same gender couples choose a child of the opposite gender if the opposite gender is not who they have any interest in ever saying their "I do." to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back