🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Typical And Normal?

The overwhelming majority of sex acts do not produce new human life
Yet the sex act is how humans are conceived is it not? A sex act between same sex partners will NEVER result in a new human life. Are you missing the point or just being obtuse? Oh wait, I forgot, you're a troll....My bad I guess...

They can live. and enjoy their lives as much as they can knowing in their hearts they are at odds with God's laws. Do whatever they wish...but....let''s not put children in their control...let's not put a sane populace under their control.

that's all.

Okay now that's pushing it. Just because they have a different lifestyle than us doesn't mean that they won't be loving parents. As long as a child is being loved and cared for then I don't really care if they're being raised by wolves or gorillas.

Has nothing to do with being a good parent does it?
Parents are typically men and women. Same sex partners raising children is abnormal no matter how good you or they think they are doing and the children will suffer because that is directly opposite of what Nature obviously intended. What has you confused here? Do you question your own born sex?

Why would that matter if you love your children?
Well, those who are homosexual have made it as clear as crystal glass that they only prefer the gender that they are which only leaves me with the question that I have already asked. Are children of the opposite gender allowed into what they all "their family" or do they only want kids that are the same gender as they themselves are?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Okay now that's pushing it. Just because they have a different lifestyle than us doesn't mean that they won't be loving parents. As long as a child is being loved and cared for then I don't really care if they're being raised by wolves or gorillas.
I would not want any child being raised by animals first off. Secondly, I believe your heart is in the right place however, Nature doesn't give a flip about feelings. Men cannot get pregnant, carry and birth a new human being. Nature has seen fit to make men and women to procreate, have and raise children. Also, these guys (in my OP) are not selflessly helping children with no typical mom and dad. The MADE these kids that way and used a WOMAN to do it. I'm sorry but I find that repulsive.

Well, those who are homosexual have made it as clear as crystal glass that they only prefer the gender that they are which only leaves me with the question that I have already asked. Are children of the opposite gender allowed into what they all "their family" or do they only want kids that are the same gender as they themselves are?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think they want to have sex with each other and use women to do all the 'dirty work' of getting pregnant, carrying and birthing the human they themselves cannot create and then take pictures of themselves arrogantly displaying their deeds. If I were a woman and especially a femininst, I'd be apalled.

Yet the sex act is how humans are conceived is it not? A sex act between same sex partners will NEVER result in a new human life. Are you missing the point or just being obtuse? Oh wait, I forgot, you're a troll....My bad I guess...
Again, what difference does it make ?
Why are you more concerned with what happens in the privacy of their bedroom rather than how good a parent they can be?

Again, what difference does it make ?
Why are you more concerned with what happens in the privacy of their bedroom rather than how good a parent they can be?
Men cannot get pregnant. Big difference. I couldn't care less what they do in their bedroom they should keep that to themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They have no problems loving their parents, brothers or sisters
Why would children be any different?

Men cannot get pregnant. Big difference. I couldn't care less what they do in their bedroom they should keep that to themselves.
What difference does that make in your ability to be a loving parent?

What difference does that make in your ability to be a loving parent?
Loving parents are NOT typically sexual role-playing men and they do not create motherless children using a woman's uterus. Why do you think that is normal?

Loving parents are NOT typically sexual role-playing men and they do not create motherless children using a woman's uterus. Why do you think that is normal?

Again you continue to conflate sex with being a loving parent.

Can parents who engage in oral sex in the privacy of their bedrooms still be good parents?

Forum List

Back