🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Typical And Normal?

It became our business when they posted those queer photos. And to think back in the 1990's they were saying "What we do behind closed doors, was none of our business". Two fudge packers are not loving parents, they are indoctrinators for Lucifer...

The fact that you focus solely on sex acts makes it sound like you are the one who is unfit for parenthood.

Talk about fucking up the kids minds, with that one.

Aside from having lived more than six decades and with some medical and psychological background, you can't tell me than a child raised with gay parents--- likely NEITHER of them one of their true BIRTH parents and so no actual genetic and biological bonding, much less seeing two estranged guys or girls as their SURROGATE parents, and not having a true mother and true father much less the spectral dynamic of a real feminine and masculine figure to build my physical, physiological and sexual dynamic around, you can't tell me this does no harm nor robs nothing from the child!

That is Utter Gay Bullshit intended to minimize the significance of 5 million years of true parental bonding!

Last edited:
No. Purchasing kids to validate your satanic faggot proclivities is just wrong.

"You shit-dicked me like a boss last night Pete!!" is not something a child should ever hear from one of his 2 daddys. Can Buttplug fix the supply chain issues or is he going to spend 4 years taping his nuts back and pretending he has a gash?

'Parents' are men and women which is the FIRST definition found. These guys are male nannies ACTING as parents. It's all of our business when a powerful contingent wants the abnormal to be normal in a society. Those infants need their mothers just as much as any infant. I have no doubt those guys love each other and those infants but it takes more than love to raise normal-healthy children.

Learn something please

Then you need to go after ALL the sodomites. After all, sodomy is more than just anal sex. Every man who has gotten a blowjob from a woman is also a sodomite.
Yes, in the literal sense of the definition you are correct, sodomy is not gender specific and can even include beastiality by some definitions but, I don't think that's that the post you replied to was referring to.

My only question is what gender are the babies? With it being two males, are daughters even welcome in their "world" when a mother which is awesome female obviously is not?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My only question is what gender are the babies? With it being two males, are daughters even welcome in their "world" when a mother which is awesome female obviously is not?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why would that matter if you love your children?

View attachment 559153
Frankly, I don't think so because it's opposite of what Nature has intended. Tell me why you think this is either equal to or better than what Nature shows us.

Normal in what sense? Normal in the regular sense? Or normal by today's standard?

It's time for sane people to stand up to this idiocy.

As much as it upsets me they're not hurting anybody so I say live and let live.

What possible difference does it make?
Because I asked (in my OP) if that depiction is typical and normal. I guess you do think it's typical and normal so, then I ask you, where did the baby come from then? Men cannot get pregnant, carry and birth a human being which is TYPICAL AND NORMAL. Also the PIX shows no female present.....

Because I asked (in my OP) if that depiction is typical and normal. I guess you do think it's typical and normal so, then I ask you, where did the baby come from then? Men cannot get pregnant, carry and birth a human being which is TYPICAL AND NORMAL. Also the PIX shows no female present.....

Has nothing to do with being a good parent does it?

They can live. and enjoy their lives as much as they can knowing in their hearts they are at odds with God's laws. Do whatever they wish...but....let''s not put children in their control...let's not put a sane populace under their control.

that's all.

remember the time when all they wanted was to live their lives in peace? That's all they wanted right? now they want total acceptance and you in jail if you disapprove or say anything. They want in our churches, they want in our bakeries. They want to run things. They want to run the rest of us. They want us all baking them cakes and giivng them our kids. no.

They. will never. be satisfied.

Forum List

Back