🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Typical And Normal?

Because due to the fact that there is only one way for a child to belong to them in such a way, adoption being that route of course, they have more of a say concerning whether or not they get one gender or another. So again, how often, do same gender couples choose a child of the opposite gender if the opposite gender is not who they have any interest in ever saying their "I do." to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Your claims of gays molesting their children is despicable
You should be ashamed

Loving parents are NOT typically sexual role-playing men and they do not create motherless children using a woman's uterus. Why do you think that is normal?
What is normal is giving a child a supportive and loving family.

Your claims of gays molesting their children is despicable
You should be ashamed
Why are you bringing up the molestation subject to me when I never once have? What I have addressed so far as nothing to do with such a thing. What I am asking is how often is an opposite gender child chosen by a same gender couple when they go through the adoption process?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

YES I DO conflate sex, childbirth and child raising with being a parent. Just like Nature intended. Look even these two guys in my OP had to have a WOMAN to create the kids. What about that do you not understand or accept?
Clearly you oppose adoption.

Why are you bringing up the molestation subject to me when I never once have? What I have addressed so far as nothing to do with such a thing. What I am asking is how often is an opposite gender child chosen by a same gender couple when they go through the adoption process?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I doubt if they get much of a choice when a child is available

^^^ If you are trying to imply that at times, there aren't any children available, I find that rather hard to believe.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

^^^ If you are trying to imply that at times, there aren't any children available, I find that rather hard to believe.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
You think it is like going to Walmart?

^^^ I have a cousin who is a foster parent. I can't count the number of kids that she has come into contact with. She actually had to give one child back to the authorities because the child could not be controlled at all.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

What you really mean is your religion doesn't agree with it and you feel compelled to stick your ignorant nose into others business.

Nature's got nothing to do with it. Stick to your bible.

What is normal is giving a child a supportive and loving family.
What is not normal is creating motherless children and bragging on it for political gain like those two.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
RW is trolling this thread that’s what he does.

You seem to have issues with children in loving families.
Stop trying to derail. I never said those guys didn’t love those motherless-by-design kids.

Last edited:
Yes it is normal.

I heard it happens in animals too.

Also many ancient cultures like the Greeks practiced it as well.

Yes it is normal.

I heard it happens in animals too.

Also many ancient cultures like the Greeks practiced it as well.

Lots of shit 'happens' but not all of it is normal. We don't live in ancient Greece or ancient Rome.

Don’t celebrate the Buttigieg twins’ mother-loss​

"When it comes to children’s rights, there’s a big difference between adoption and third-party reproduction. Adoption is an institution centered around the best interest of children, Big Fertility is a marketplace centered around the desires (and checkbooks) of adults."

"But part of adoption’s “best interest of the children” involves prioritizing mothers and fathers. While there are scenarios where a gay couple may be the best available placement for a child, given the 1-2 million couples seeking to adopt 20,000 available newborns each year, it’s doubtful that a married mother and father were unavailable for these twins."

Lots of shit 'happens' but not all of it is normal. We don't live in ancient Greece or ancient Rome.

I wonder how many of you are closet cases.

I heard that the more someone hates gay people, the more likely they are to be gay themselves or had a gay experience.

I wonder how many of you are closet cases.

I heard that the more someone hates gay people, the more likely they are to be gay themselves or had a gay experience.

No one here ever said that, dufus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back