Is transface a problem in Hollywood?

Nova Steve. Bringing you all the hard hitting, Transgender News.

If it wears a dress, Steve will let you know about it!

KlingerS3-31-.JPG

The Advocate is an entirely pro gay rag. It's media matters for the deranged.

Being queer is a mental disorder, liberals are trying to make it normal.
37 states now fool
Yep we becoming a Sodom and we will be treated like one, fool.
By who? :eusa_think:
Someone a lot more powerful than yourself. He will also make sure you will spend eternity somewhere you won't be happy. So enjoy.
Your impotent rage amuses me.

37 states now fool
Someone a lot more powerful than yourself. He will also make sure you will spend eternity somewhere you won't be happy. So enjoy.
Rage? Lol the sooner the better for me, living eternity without liberals will be heavenly. Pun intended.

37 states now fool
It's all about those fellows that are sensitive and are scared of the thought that someone may be different...

37 states now fool
Rage? Lol the sooner the better for me, living eternity without liberals will be heavenly. Pun intended.
They won't be conservatives either....

37 states now fool
The better for Earth too.

Is Transface a Problem in Hollywood Advocate.com

Liberals again attacking each other because it's a hatred based belief system

""You don't deserve an award for portraying a trans woman, because you're a man.""

Um, so's a trans "woman." Transsexualism is in reality just cosmetic surgery. If born male, you're always going to be male no matter what else you might look like. You can never conceive a baby because GRS doesn't give men wombs, uteruses, cervixes, etc. All it does it is create something that looks like a vulva, vagina, clitoris. But most of the time you don't then orgasm like a woman, in fact you don't orgasm any more at all often times.

Wanna look like the other sex more power to ya, but quit confusing people claiming you're actually becoming the opposite sex because you're not. Even the surgical literature makes this much clear. It's cosmetic surgery. Not a magic spell turning you into the other sex.

Forum List

Back