🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump a genius?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I'm starting to think he is.

To his credit, the guy has built several businesses that employs thousands of people. He then waits for the perfect time to run for the highest office in the country, and against all odds, WINS!!
And now, before he's even officially in office, we're already starting to see some positive signs of improvement!

Discuss

The OP reveals that he is home skooled.

When Trump produces jobs, we will revisit this OP.

To his credit, the guy has built several businesses that employs thousands of people. He then waits for the perfect time to run for the highest office in the country, and against all odds, WINS!!
And now, before he's even officially in office, we're already starting to see some positive signs of improvement!

Discuss

No matter what I write you will not be swayed on this matter and you believe the man is a real genius.

Personally I believe he thought his run would help him build his business more and thought he would lose but he won and now is like " what the hell did I do!?! ".

Just my opinion and of course my opinion is like my ass and no one really want to see it nor does it make sense most of the damn time!

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is set to open a new Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C. on Wednesday.

The brand new hotel is a renovations of the historic Old Post Office Building and features 263 guest rooms and suites. The grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony is scheduled to start at 11 a.m. EDT.

Watch live: Donald Trump opens new hotel in Washington DC

Silly far left drone!

Discuss
He's a regular 214...

no you wont, when Trump produces jobs then you will claim that those jobs dont count because they pay less than 300,000 a year.
Nothing Trump will do will ever satisfy the left. Guess what, we Americans really dont care if the countries pets are satisfied or not. You just need to keep quiet while going along for the ride.
Look, Im just trying to make this easier for all of the crying left.

no you wont, when Trump produces jobs then you will claim that those jobs dont count because they pay less than 300,000 a year.
Nothing Trump will do will ever satisfy the left. Guess what, we Americans really dont care if the countries pets are satisfied or not. You just need to keep quiet while going along for the ride.
I am not left, you are not mainstream, I love America, you don't.

If he provides jobs that allow a family to own a home and send the kids to college, I will praise him to the skies.

Trump has already created more net decent paying jobs than Obabble ever did.

If he provides jobs that allow a family to own a home and send the kids to college, I will praise him to the skies.

Uh Jake, that's already happening. Plenty of folks either own or are buying their homes and sending their kids to college. Actually, all of these things are and always have been up to the individual to accomplish or to not accomplish.

More than six million out of the fourteen or more million jobs that Obama created? Trump must walk on water to work.

One thing that seems certain: the stimulus package championed by the Obama administration did make the immediate shock of the recession less painful — mainstream economists agree on that — and created millions of jobs, as the CBO found. And as we wrote in a fact check last year, it also diminished the effect on poverty levels.

FACT CHECK: The White House's Private-Sector Job Streak

More than six million? Trump must walk on water to work.

I said NET decent paying jobs. As Obabble caused the Labor Force Participation Rate to plummet with his dismal big government policies, he prevented the creation of more jobs than were created on his watch. We should have 8-10 million more working people by now...which would have occurred if we'd had a Real Recovery. Instead, we had Obabble. Which is why the Dems Lost Big Time.

I said NET decent paying jobs. As Obabble caused the Labor Force Participation Rate to plummet with his dismal big government policies, he prevented the creation of more jobs than were created on his watch. We should have 8-10 million more working people by now...which would have occurred if we'd had a Real Recovery. Instead, we had Obabble. Which is why the Dems Lost Big Time.
Boedicca, in a violation which is reported, cut out the support for my comment. Here it is, and she fails.

More than six million out of the fourteen or more million jobs that Obama created? Trump must walk on water to work.

One thing that seems certain: the stimulus package championed by the Obama administration did make the immediate shock of the recession less painful — mainstream economists agree on that — and created millions of jobs, as the CBO found. And as we wrote in a fact check last year, it also diminished the effect on poverty levels.

Boedicca, in a violation which is reported, cut out the support for my comment. Here it is, and she fails.

I didn't cut out anything. You edited your reply after I responded, FAKEY.

And FACT CHECK is pathetic. NPR is just a Prog Shill.

Last edited:
donald-trump.jpg

first off the president does not provide jobs, he provides an economy that stimulate private industry to create and provide jobs. The problem is that it might require reducing tax on business and the left is going to fight it.
Next those companies are not going to pay someone enough to support a family, buy a home, college, two cars, etc... unless the person in question has taken steps in their own personal development that makes them worth that much money.
So, all the president can really do is create an atmosphere that is responsive to a healthy business environment. Its up to the citizens to do the rest.

I didn't cut out anything. You edited your reply after I responded, FAKEY.

And FACT CHECK is pathetic. NPR is just a Prog Shill.
Jake is struggling with the thought of Trump being be a genius.
:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back