🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump a genius?

I'm starting to think he is.

To his credit, the guy has built several businesses that employs thousands of people. He then waits for the perfect time to run for the highest office in the country, and against all odds, WINS!!
And now, before he's even officially in office, we're already starting to see some positive signs of improvement!

Discuss

No matter what I write you will not be swayed on this matter and you believe the man is a real genius.

Personally I believe he thought his run would help him build his business more and thought he would lose but he won and now is like " what the hell did I do!?! ".

Just my opinion and of course my opinion is like my ass and no one really want to see it nor does it make sense most of the damn time!

Yes, he is a television marketing genius, sort of like this guy:

Mark Burnett, producer and director of "The Apprentice" is the genius behind Trump.
Tony Schwartz, the AUTHOR of "The Art of the Deal" is the genius behind Trump.
The rest of you are bent over and have Trump behind you. Invest in Vaseline.

Mark Burnett, producer and director of "The Apprentice" is the genius behind Trump.
Tony Schwartz, the AUTHOR of "The Art of the Deal" is the genius behind Trump.
The rest of you are bent over and have Trump behind you. Invest in Vaseline.
What role did they play in him building businesses and winning the presidency?

Trump won because he had his finger on the pulse of Americans. He was smart enough to see what was happening, and highlighted it.

Several career politicians, who once fought against him, are now doing exactly what Hillary is doing in my sig. lol

Trump won because he had his finger on the pulse of Americans. He was smart enough to see what was happening, and highlighted it.

Actually, because "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

And fake news on Nosebook, which has made up about half of all threads on this site this year.

Forum List

Back