Is Trump a racist?

oh,the white wash crew hard at work,eh?

why do you live in the past? ah, right..to drive your fucking agenda...who ENDED slavery? white rich men...who ended segregation? white rich men...

you INTRODUCED segregation? right..the looney left and Black lives matter...who fights for racism? antifa

as for your Japanes example...well, what you of course neglect to mention is, that Imperial Japan could rely on several japanese spies on Hawai and could have relied on many more on the West coast and how to find out who is and who is not?

Sorry,Asian people are very racist (to this day) and segregationist and their loyalty had to be questioned....ever wondered, why to this fucking day, you have destinctive China towns in every major city? Ever wondered why we have Chinese economic and mafia connections between Canadian third or more gen Chinese and mainland China?

but you don't ask a lot of questions,eh?

typical leftist
Slavery ended in 1865.
Segregation ended in 1954.
Black lives matter didnt exist until 2013.
Slavery existed long before our country started.

of course slavery and segregation had to be ended by whites, because only whites had power during those times.

"Black lives matter didnt exist until 2013."

do you even follow current events or reality? or is that a leftist thing to just live in a bubble?

WHO is callin on colleges for "black safe spaces" or " days of absence for white people"? is that not calling for segregation...funny thing is,that equality was achieved a long time ago...no the left is pushing for SUPREMACY and that includes of course racism and sexism.

troubling that you don't see the problem with that...but than again...look at the looney left....sad for humans to sink that low
The left has always been kkk
No, the Ku Klux Klan Has Never, Ever Been a 'Leftist' Organization
Throughout its history, the Klan has been a conservative, not revolutionary, organization. As a vigilante, it has sought to uphold "law and order," white dominance, and traditional morality. To do this it has threatened, flogged, mutilated, and on occasion, murdered. The main purpose of the Klansmen, Kligrapps, Kludds, and Night Hawks, Cyclopses, Titans, Dragons, and Wizards assembled in their Dens, Klaverns, and Klonvokations, rallying in rented cow pastures, and marching in solemn procession through city streets, has been to defend and restore what they conceived as traditional social values. The Klan has basically been a revitalization movement when the members of the Klan were Democrats, as in the 1920s, as well as in the '40s when they called themselves "Dixiecrats," they were conservative Democrats. And ever after the Southern Strategy-fueled party switch of the 1960s and '70s, those conservatives have now become uniformly Republican..
-- the current KKK -- features a mostly diffuse Klan organization, comprised of 30 or so individual groups that favor their own versions of Klan ideology. While the levels of violence emanating from these groups is relatively low-level (the groups are mostly content to hold annual barbecues in which they inevitably complain about minorities and liberals, and then wrap it all up by lighting a cross, these groups attract and harbor violent personalities who frequently act out their beliefs violently, sometimes as "lone wolves."
You should go learn you some history
zbr3af6al2a31.png

I fear liberals, way more than anything else. Because I fear reprisals from them .I fear retribution from so called democratic liberals like they were brown shirt fascists. They tell you what to think, they dictate everything and anything. Liberalism is doing that. This isn't America anymore.
classical liberalism is based on liberty, consent of the governed, and equality before the law.

Current US liberalism combines ideas of civil liberty and equality with support for social justice and a mixed economy.

Classical yes; not the neo-marxist liberalism of the left wing of the fucked up DemoKKKrat Party!!!

Greg

I fear liberals, way more than anything else. Because I fear reprisals from them .I fear retribution from so called democratic liberals like they were brown shirt fascists. They tell you what to think, they dictate everything and anything. Liberalism is doing that. This isn't America anymore.
classical liberalism is based on liberty, consent of the governed, and equality before the law.

Current US liberalism combines ideas of civil liberty and equality with support for social justice and a mixed economy.

Stupid fukker!!

Greg

Slavery ended in 1865.
Segregation ended in 1954.
Black lives matter didnt exist until 2013.
Slavery existed long before our country started.

of course slavery and segregation had to be ended by whites, because only whites had power during those times.

"Black lives matter didnt exist until 2013."

do you even follow current events or reality? or is that a leftist thing to just live in a bubble?

WHO is callin on colleges for "black safe spaces" or " days of absence for white people"? is that not calling for segregation...funny thing is,that equality was achieved a long time ago...no the left is pushing for SUPREMACY and that includes of course racism and sexism.

troubling that you don't see the problem with that...but than again...look at the looney left....sad for humans to sink that low
The left has always been kkk
No, the Ku Klux Klan Has Never, Ever Been a 'Leftist' Organization
Throughout its history, the Klan has been a conservative, not revolutionary, organization. As a vigilante, it has sought to uphold "law and order," white dominance, and traditional morality. To do this it has threatened, flogged, mutilated, and on occasion, murdered. The main purpose of the Klansmen, Kligrapps, Kludds, and Night Hawks, Cyclopses, Titans, Dragons, and Wizards assembled in their Dens, Klaverns, and Klonvokations, rallying in rented cow pastures, and marching in solemn procession through city streets, has been to defend and restore what they conceived as traditional social values. The Klan has basically been a revitalization movement when the members of the Klan were Democrats, as in the 1920s, as well as in the '40s when they called themselves "Dixiecrats," they were conservative Democrats. And ever after the Southern Strategy-fueled party switch of the 1960s and '70s, those conservatives have now become uniformly Republican..
-- the current KKK -- features a mostly diffuse Klan organization, comprised of 30 or so individual groups that favor their own versions of Klan ideology. While the levels of violence emanating from these groups is relatively low-level (the groups are mostly content to hold annual barbecues in which they inevitably complain about minorities and liberals, and then wrap it all up by lighting a cross, these groups attract and harbor violent personalities who frequently act out their beliefs violently, sometimes as "lone wolves."
You should go learn you some history
zbr3af6al2a31.png
So, there we have it...a real true Grammar Nazi idiot with a German surname...Jawohl mein Obersturmbanfuhrer! I piss on people like that and btw: why doesn't that twat take care of the shithole he lives in? how about cleaning up California first? but that would be work and it would further mean, to confront reality and that is a no-go for libturds..no, making up strawman fallacies is far more fun....disgusting

Btw.

Did you racist mega meatheads expect liberals to shy away calling your president and y’all a racist when you created this forum?

Weren’t expecting me were you.

oomph.jpg

LOLOL
Message board loser eh?

Who’s hiding from whom Popeye. Stick your dick back in your pants, popping off and taking a shot at me only tells me you are bereft of any idea as to how to respond to my showing y’all what MAGA racist stupid shits y’all are.

:)
ahhhh, it's you fks that are the true racist, you feel you need to defend the black people because you feel they are too inferior to you to defend themselves. that makes you the biggest bigot on the planet. I'd like to know what black asked you to defend them? come on big internet guy, who!!! you wouldn't know a racist if you saw one except when you look in the mirror.

The Dems have gone too far with race.
They have weaponized it.
They have lost their credibility because of their relentless racist demagoguery.
This is why they are now using their new term "white nationalist" to increase the fear and hate.
The Dem Politicians are dividing American's by race because they benefit from it.
the left feel the blacks are far too inferior to defend their own race. the left feels obligated to interfere on their behalf because the left feel the blacks are far inferior to them. the true bigot is one that calls out racist at every statement. just know that.

They have weaponized it.
They have lost their credibility because of their relentless racist demagoguery.
This is why they are now using their new term "white nationalist" to increase the fear and hate.
The Dem Politicians are dividing American's by race because they benefit from it.
the left feel the blacks are far too inferior to defend their own race. the left feels obligated to interfere on their behalf because the left feel the blacks are far inferior to them. the true bigot is one that calls out racist at every statement. just know that.
Democrats are dividing the right-wing racist from those they are racist against. Yes, after 2020 you should be afraid and the only way the right-wing racist know how to fight back is with an AK. Liberals are not violent and racist. They just want all of us to have an equal stand and right would rather die than to see that happen. ASS HOLE RIGHT WINGERS, my vote is my weapon.+

They have weaponized it.
Blacks at their lowest are far more superior than whites. Racist Right Winger, you can run but you cannot hide.

They have weaponized it.
Democrats are dividing the right-wing racist from those they are racist against. Yes, after 2020 you should be afraid and the only way the right-wing racist know how to fight back is with an AK. Liberals are not violent and racist. They just want all of us to have an equal stand and right would rather die than to see that happen. ASS HOLE RIGHT WINGERS, my vote is my weapon.+
you make me laugh, you and you're kind. you think you are the guardians of the minorities. Cracks me the fk up. you wouldn't know a racist accept when you look in the mirror fool. you think minorities can't take care of themselves. That is a bigoted thought process you got going on girl. But, fk lady, you are very proud to stand up for them and keep them in their place, correct? go for it, explain how you are the moral one, when in fact you are the least moral fk on the planet.

They have weaponized it.
Most Democrat Voters are despicable racist cretins.
Republicans are just average mainstream middle class people.
Democrats make politics about race because they are racist.
Just look at some of the Democratic Party's hate groups.
Klan
La Raza
Nation of Islam
Brown Berets
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
Aztlan Nationalist
BLM
Antifa.....

They have weaponized it.
Blacks at their lowest are far more superior than whites. Racist Right Winger, you can run but you cannot hide.
and there you are sticking up for them like they can't. ain't you the fool!!

They have weaponized it.
Most Democrat Voters are despicable racist cretins.
Republicans are just average mainstream middle class people.
Democrats make politics about race because they are racist.
Just look at some of the Democratic Party's hate groups.
Klan
La Raza
Nation of Islam
Brown Berets
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
Aztlan Nationalist
BLM
Antifa.....
they have no policy, they play politics with peoples lives. their moral fabric got washed away fifty years ago in the US. they are the guardians of the minority.

They have weaponized it.
What the difference, you got Trump sticking up for you.

They have weaponized it.
What the difference, you got Trump sticking up for you.
sticking up for me how exactly? He has a right to voice his freedoms. He doesn't speak for me. I speak for me. You want to talk, talk! but you surely have an inferiority complex.

Btw.

Did you racist mega meatheads expect liberals to shy away calling your president and y’all a racist when you created this forum?

oomph.jpg

LOLOL
Message board loser eh?

Who’s hiding from whom Popeye. Stick your dick back in your pants, popping off and taking a shot at me only tells me you are bereft of any idea as to how to respond to my showing y’all what MAGA racist stupid shits y’all are.

ahhhh, it's you fks that are the true racist, you feel you need to defend the black people because you feel they are too inferior to you to defend themselves. that makes you the biggest bigot on the planet. I'd like to know what black asked you to defend them? come on big internet guy, who!!! you wouldn't know a racist if you saw one except when you look in the mirror.

I "feel the need to defend black people....... because (I) feel they are too inferior to you to defend themselves..... and that makes me a bigot?"

LOLOL
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just how far up your own ass did you have to reach to pull that particular piece of stupid out of your ass?
If I was a bigoted against blacks, why would I feel the need to defend them Popeye?

come on big internet guy,

Btw.

oomph.jpg

LOLOL
Message board loser eh?

I "feel the need to defend black people....... because (I) feel they are too inferior to you to defend themselves..... and that makes me a bigot?"

LOLOL
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just how far up your own ass did you have to reach to pull that particular piece of stupid out of your ass?
If I was a bigoted against blacks, why would I feel the need to defend them Popeye?

come on big internet guy,

I just explained it to you and you did exactly what a bigot does, you ignored it. you feel the need to defend a race that didn't ask you for it. you imply they are too inferior to you. You are the guardian of them, and will monitor anyone you feel needs monitoring and call them out. LOL, you are the consummate fkwad bigot!!!

Forum List

Back