Is Trump fit to be President?

The pandemic forced nations to enact stimulus packages to save their economies from a world wide depression. Inflation was the price the world paid to save the economies. It won't be permanent, it will fade as the pandemic fades.
Your failure to acknowledge the truth reveals your bias and hyper partisanship, which is one more reason not to vote for your candidate.
Try to stay on topic, Democrats policies hit the poor and working class the hardest.

Why do so many former Trump staff feel he is unfit to be President.
You mean former staff all recommended to him by Washington insiders who all mostly turned out to be people listening in on his phone calls, spying and leaking or making up stories to the press in violation of the law, now out looking for book deals or gigs on MSNBC or the like because they burned all of their bridges behind them like that niece Mary of Trump's?

Bill Barr is a died in the wool conservative who knows Trump, very well.
He is certainly another died-in-the-wool typical deep-state RINO republican who promised real big things then delivered absolutely squat whom I wouldn't trust 10 feet from me, and your adulation confirms that, otherwise you wouldn't like him. Interesting how everyone from Fox News to Barr suddenly become the "gold standard" for the Left whenever they ally to a common cause to get Trump! Democrats did everything just short of french-kissing McCain in his coffin with gratitude after he flew back to Washington to block Trump from fixing Obummacare a little for the country. The moment you find a RINO whom you pay off to take the public view wanted by the Left, their word goes from "fake news" to good as gold as if it were carved into Moses' own tablets, then you idiots think people actually don't see your constant flip-flopping hypocrisy.

Trump talked a much better game than he delivered.
So does every president, Trump one of the least and much of that was beyond his control due to continuous democrat obstruction.

Too many people believed his bullshit, like you.
Such as? Give us an example of what we shouldn't have believed.

Trump? Fit? Sure he fits - to everyone who is 1001% loyal to Donald Trump as he is on his own. That's why he is a damned perfect trumpsident.

Ok Comrade, post the link for all us about how Trump was tried and convicted on charges related to any of the fake, BS, criminal scandals / crimes the Democrats have manufactured the last 7 years.

Oh yeah, that's right - IT HAS NE ER HAPPENED.

STFU, reign in your out of control smowflake feelings and emotions, and go back to your seat at the kids' table so the adults can talk.
Any day now, but unlike the “Lock Her Up” crowd’s chant, this ISN’T BS. :biggrin:

I don't think Biden is fit to be President. He is better than Trump but I cannot believe the best our country can do is Trump vs Biden.
Yep. Biden is clearly too old to be President, and he's still better than the alternative.

This is what our "system" (ha) spits out. This is the "best" we can do. Time to fix the system.

Trump had no policies.

Trump had no morals.

70% of Americans do not want him back. If the GOP run him as its nominees, it will be Dem victory like 1936.

Yesterday old Brandon said he had an important news conference scheduled when it was only his nap time and left wing haters think Trump is stupid? Maybe y'all voted for Fetterman too.
Only because Trump........................IS stupid.

Waiting for Biden to have such "news conferences", as Trump.

"I tested positively toward negative, right? So no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative." - Confusingly telling the world he had tested negative for Covid-19.
Sept. 19, 2018: From the White House lawn, Trump delivers an analysis of Hurricane Florence, which killed dozens of people in the Carolinas, as “one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water.”

September 2017
"The response and recovery effort probably has never been seen for something like this. This is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water."

Thursday marked the fifth day that Trump was fixated on the idea that the state of Alabama was in the path of deadly Hurricane Dorian, which devastated the Bahamas and is now off the southeast coast of the U.S.

July 5 2019
“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown,” Trump said while reading the teleprompter in the rain.

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory,” he continued. “And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Pages of hate, No solutions,
just political party propaganda.
Show me Anyone with some willingness to work towards better solutions.

Geraldo Rivera poses that most essential question to the former AG Bill Barr:

Note that if anyone knows Trump up close and personally, it's Bill Barr, who replied in this short:

"If you believe in Trump's policies, what he's advertising--he's the last person who could actually execute and achieve them. He does not have the discipline, he does not have the ability for strategic thinking, and linear thinking for setting priorities or how to get things done in the system. It is a horror show when he's left to his own devices.

And so, you may want his policies but Trump will not deliver those policies. He will deliver chaos. If anything, it will lead to a backlash that will set his policies much further back than they otherwise might have been"

So true.

By leftist Democrat standards my french bulldog is fit for POTUS.
ED728300-9A27-4E51-8B55-460307CF9EFB.jpeg

You mean former staff all recommended to him by Washington insiders who all mostly turned out to be people listening in on his phone calls, spying and leaking or making up stories to the press in violation of the law, now out looking for book deals or gigs on MSNBC or the like because they burned all of their bridges behind them like that niece Mary of Trump's?

He is certainly another died-in-the-wool typical deep-state RINO republican who promised real big things then delivered absolutely squat whom I wouldn't trust 10 feet from me, and your adulation confirms that, otherwise you wouldn't like him. Interesting how everyone from Fox News to Barr suddenly become the "gold standard" for the Left whenever they ally to a common cause to get Trump! Democrats did everything just short of french-kissing McCain in his coffin with gratitude after he flew back to Washington to block Trump from fixing Obummacare a little for the country. The moment you find a RINO whom you pay off to take the public view wanted by the Left, their word goes from "fake news" to good as gold as if it were carved into Moses' own tablets, then you idiots think people actually don't see your constant flip-flopping hypocrisy.

So does every president, Trump one of the least and much of that was beyond his control due to continuous democrat obstruction.

Such as? Give us an example of what we shouldn't have believed.

A few of Trump's unfullfilled promises
repeal the Affordable Care Act
He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more.
He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year.
He promised to eliminate the federal deficit (He increased the debt by more than any one term President)
He said Mexico would pay for his border wall
He promised to lock up Hillary Clinton for using a private email server.
He said he would distance himself from his businesses while in office.
He promised to end the opioid crisis.
He promised to enact term limits for all members of Congress.
After pulling out of the Paris climate accord, he said he’d negotiate a better deal on the environment.
He said coronavirus would “go away without a vaccine.”
He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president

Forum List

Back