Is Trump OK? Unhinged reaction to rise of Harris worries supporters

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“I don’t think she’s a very bright person. I do feel that. I mean, I think that’s right. I think I am a very bright person, and a lot of people say that,” he said.

Well he aced his cognitave tests. He told us.

I think if Joe offered him a pardon he would take it and withdraw. The GOP could then replace him with one of their rising stars.

Charlie Kirk or MTG. A real heavy hitter.

“I don’t think she’s a very bright person. I do feel that. I mean, I think that’s right. I think I am a very bright person, and a lot of people say that,” he said.

I think if Joe offered him a pardon he would take it and withdraw. The GOP could then replace him with one of their rising stars.

Typical Trump talking points. I don’t think it’s any different.

Kirk? Don’t think he wants any office. MTG? No thanks. There are better choices.

Well he aced his cognitive tests. He told us.
Trump is working his ass off, he has better policies, he can do press conferences and debates.

Kamala will sink or swim how she does explaining and defending her policies during the debate.

Here are the policies she will need to defend:

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
5. No shoplifting prosecutions
6. Bail out anarchist rioters
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
9. Pack the supreme court
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal?
12. War on energy?
13. Lawfare against Republicans
14. Runaway inflation keep grocery prices and housing unaffordable.
15. Illegally forgive $billions of student loan debt?
16. Teach CRT in all schools?
17. Continued attacks on parental rights (take kids from parents to transition)
18. Tranny bathrooms (men in girls locker rooms)
19. Add DC & Puerto Rico as states guaranteeing democrats permanent majorities
20. Ban fracking.
21. Hire 80,000 new IRS agents willing to kill.
22. The AFG withdrawal disaster, Kamala was the last one in the room with Joe.
23. Tax unrealized gains of investments
24. Tax unrealized gains on house value

Now that RFKjr endorsed Trump, that's another few percent he gains on Kamala.
Maybe Jill Stein will piss on the DNC too and follow suit?

Trump keeps trying that Kamala is Low IQ bit
It is not working

Kamala comes off as articulate and has an impressive vocabulary. She is able to explain complex issues in detail

Trump speaks with a 4th grade vocabulary and cannot discuss anything in depth. His attempts to present himself as an intellectual show how bad his education has been

You can believe what the party that like to fuck kids TELLS you.... or you can believe your own eyes....

It is not working

Kamala comes off as articulate and has an impressive vocabulary. She is able to explain complex issues in detail

Trump speaks with a 4th grade vocabulary and cannot discuss anything in depth. His attempts to present himself as an intellectual show how bad his education has been
/-----/ "Kamala comes off as articulate "
Whenever we need the lyrics to Wheels on the Bus or a VIN diagram, Commie Harris is our go-to gal.
1724511113038.png

Trump keeps trying that Kamala is Low IQ bit. It is not working

1. Remember when the democrats were saying that Biden was amazingly sharp, has total control of the facts and figures?

2. Kamala reads the teleprompter like Biden, except for one goof (gauge for gouge), she won't take questions or do a real press conference, she is an empty pants-suit.

3. Trump graduated Wharton, Kamala graduated Howard. Trump is a billionaire, Kamala flunked her 1st Bar exam. We'll see how they both do in a debate.

It is not working

I used to think that he was just talking down to his base. Simple phrases for simple people.

Of late I am not so sure.

Where do you people come up with this stupid stuff?

Here is his problem....

He can’t call her the words he really wants to call her. Unlike virtually every other person on earth he has chosen to target with his slurs and taunts..he can’t do it in this case and you see the sad flailing.

Trump is working his ass off, he has better policies, he can do press conferences and debates.

Kamala will sink or swim how she does explaining and defending her policies during the debate.

Here are the policies she will need to defend:

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
5. No shoplifting prosecutions
6. Bail out anarchist rioters
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
9. Pack the supreme court
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal?
12. War on energy?
13. Lawfare against Republicans
14. Runaway inflation keep grocery prices and housing unaffordable.
15. Illegally forgive $billions of student loan debt?
16. Teach CRT in all schools?
17. Continued attacks on parental rights (take kids from parents to transition)
18. Tranny bathrooms (men in girls locker rooms)
19. Add DC & Puerto Rico as states guaranteeing democrats permanent majorities
20. Ban fracking.
21. Hire 80,000 new IRS agents willing to kill.
22. The AFG withdrawal disaster, Kamala was the last one in the room with Joe.
23. Tax unrealized gains of investments
24. Tax unrealized gains on house value

Now that RFKjr endorsed Trump, that's another few percent he gains on Kamala.
Maybe Jill Stein will piss on the DNC too and follow suit?
Most of those sound good policies to me. Some you have made up. of course.

What was “unhinged”? He always says she isn’t very bright. Which happens to be the conclusion of most Americans.

This whole thread is just some serious cope from the events of yesterday.

IMG_7027.jpeg

It is not working

She can’t even hold a press conference.

Forum List

Back