Is Trump The First GOP Candidate To Win Wisconsin In 50 yrs?

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

He lies . That’s what he does . And the cult always has a spin.

1-fake news
2- He’s punking the media/ liberals .
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.
Everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot. And that includes a giant chunk of my own family.

I’m happy Trump is pissing you off.
Thanks for showing us your total lack of integrity. Another conservative principle bites the dust.

The GOP is extinct.
So you like it when your friends talk nice to you when they're stabbing you in the back?
Based on your posts, I really have zero consideration for your opinions on anything.
You clearly don't mind being lied to. That speaks volumes about your stupidity.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

1-fake news
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.
Everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot. And that includes a giant chunk of my own family.
If you want no borders and no nations, just say so, but be honest.

Trump repeats inaccurate claim that Reagan didn't win Wisconsin

I just want to ask Trump supporters a serious question -- Trump keeps saying he is the first GOP nominee to win Wisconsin since 1952...

Question: is that True or is it a LIE?

Yes or No

No deflection, No excuses ... just True or a LIE?

(Future comment predictions will be: "he didn't lie if he didn't know it was a lie" "but Obama said "if you like your doctor" and "57 states")

If you and your hench-loons continue to obsess about such minutia, then Trump has already won 2020.

Thanks for showing us your total lack of integrity. Another conservative principle bites the dust.

The GOP is extinct.
So you like it when your friends talk nice to you when they're stabbing you in the back?
Based on your posts, I really have zero consideration for your opinions on anything.
You clearly don't mind lying. That speaks volumes about your integrity.
Be specific.
You're a Liberal who claims to be a Conservative.
Perhaps you're a neo-Con, which I also consider to be a mental disturbance.

1-fake news
Hating Trump the huckster does not equal "I want no borders".

You sure are going to a lot of trouble to prove Trump voters are idiots! :lol:

How ironic the guy who doesn't mind being lied to by Trump asks someone to be honest.

Priceless!

You are okay with Trump being dishonest. You've made that VERY clear.

Trump is also the only President to have won all 12 Canadian provinces in an election.

1-fake news
Hating Trump the huckster does not equal "I want no borders".

You sure are going to a lot of trouble to prove Trump voters are idiots! :lol:
But that's what every one of your 10,000 posts is based on.
Now elaborate on each issue.

The GOP is extinct.
Be specific.
False dichotomy, dumbass.

No wonder it is so easy for Trump to lie to you.

The GOP is extinct.
Be specific.

I asked for elaboration and all I get is your usual...ad hominems.

Trump has also made the sun rise earlier this month that it ever did before.

Trump repeats inaccurate claim that Reagan didn't win Wisconsin

I just want to ask Trump supporters a serious question -- Trump keeps saying he is the first GOP nominee to win Wisconsin since 1952...

Question: is that True or is it a LIE?

Yes or No

No deflection, No excuses ... just True or a LIE?

(Future comment predictions will be: "he didn't lie if he didn't know it was a lie" "but Obama said "if you like your doctor" and "57 states")

Wow.

This is kind of pathetic lol.

The GOP is extinct.
Be specific.

You don't want elaboration. You want confirmation of your false premises and biases. And you want Trump to lie to you. Every day, if possible.

Be specific.

You don't want elaboration. You want confirmation of your false premises and biases. And you want Trump to lie to you. Every day, if possible.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
You win; I'm too bored to continue.

I wonder if the people of Wisconsin mind being confused with Michigan by Trump.

"It's one of those cold states, who cares?"

Forum List

Back