Is Trump The First GOP Candidate To Win Wisconsin In 50 yrs?

I mean, how petty can you get? Trump misspoke. BTW, are there 58 states? Did Obama "lie" about that?

I give Obama some slack for not knowing how many states are in the USA. It's not easy for someone "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia" to know what every American knows since grade school

Trump repeats inaccurate claim that Reagan didn't win Wisconsin

I just want to ask Trump supporters a serious question -- Trump keeps saying he is the first GOP nominee to win Wisconsin since 1952...

Question: is that True or is it a LIE?

Yes or No

No deflection, No excuses ... just True or a LIE?

(Future comment predictions will be: "he didn't lie if he didn't know it was a lie" "but Obama said "if you like your doctor" and "57 states")
It was Minnesota.

So are there 57 states, like Obama said there were? He said he'd visited 57 states. Was this a "lie"? No, he just made a mistake.

Perry recaps Obama’s 57 states’ goof

That's all that Trump did. He goofed. He wasn't "lying."

He misspoke for sure, but it is still technically a lie. Does not matter both this and Rump Whiskey lie are minor compared to some others that they have/had told during their presidencies.

So are there 57 states, like Obama said there were? He said he'd visited 57 states. Was this a "lie"? No, he just made a mistake.

He misspoke for sure, but it is still technically a lie. Does not matter both this and Rump Whiskey lie are minor compared to some others that they have/had told during their presidencies.
And what I find hilarious is they keep talking about the obvious misspeak by Obama while their moron has one or 2 of them DAILY

Trump is a dummy as are his followers,,,thinks a real estate deal is the same as dealing with another government
beat them down ,strangle them ,embarrass them The art of the deal is bullshit trump is BS too

And what I find hilarious is they keep talking about the obvious misspeak by Obama while their moron has one or 2 of them DAILY

Partisans do for sure, most people see him for what he is, a con man that is a pathological liar.

Forum List

Back