Is Trump The First GOP Candidate To Win Wisconsin In 50 yrs?

It’s called playing to your base Republicans and Democrats both do it and partisans on both sides always make a big deal out of it when the other side does it but never when theirs does. Welcome American politics 101.
No, telling easily proven lies is not playing to your base -- if it is, what does that say about your base?
Bullshit it’s standard partisan politics as is your thread if this was Democrat saying the same thing I highly doubt you would give a shit.
No, it is not standard partisan politics -- this is you trying to "both sides" something that isn't both sides

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

He lies . That’s what he does . And the cult always has a spin.

1-fake news
2- He’s punking the media/ liberals .
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

If you justify his lies , then you are an idiot .
You’ve been calling Trump voters, which includes my family, idiots for a year already.
Where does your family hide?

It’s called playing to your base Republicans and Democrats both do it and partisans on both sides always make a big deal out of it when the other side does it but never when theirs does. Welcome American politics 101.
No, telling easily proven lies is not playing to your base -- if it is, what does that say about your base?
Bullshit it’s standard partisan politics as is your thread if this was Democrat saying the same thing I highly doubt you would give a shit.
No, it is not standard partisan politics -- this is you trying to "both sides" something that isn't both sides
Tissue?

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

1-fake news
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

You’ve been calling Trump voters, which includes my family, idiots for a year already.

I didn’t say they were idiots. I can see why a lot of people voted for him . What I don’t understand is how so many abandon their so called beliefs and blindly accept his con game .

1-fake news

I didn’t say they were idiots. I can see why a lot of people voted for him . What I don’t understand is how so many abandon their so called beliefs and blindly accept his con game .
Sure you did; you stated such many times.
Too bad for your lying ass I actually read your bullshit.

1-fake news

Define the con game in terms of what Trump does.

1-fake news

He lies . See the OP as an example .

His big on scapegoats . Press , immigrants , etc .

He cares only for himself . Who knows how much he is profiting from being prez.

1-fake news

Well you can link me where I say all trump fans are idiots .

To recap:
GOP Candidates winning Wisconsin in a presidential election:
Eisenhower (52, 56)
Nixon (60, 68, 72)
Reagan (80, 84)

But hey, as long as people get upset about hearing something that is not true, its a good thing.

Well here is some truth, Obama's 2008 victory was the largest electoral victory since FDR in 1936.

That function was removed months ago.
And you were saying that until I mentioned it.

To recap:
GOP Candidates winning Wisconsin in a presidential election:
Eisenhower (52, 56)
Nixon (60, 68, 72)
Reagan (80, 84)

But hey, as long as people get upset about hearing something that is not true, its a good thing.

Well here is some truth, Obama's 2008 victory was the largest electoral victory since FDR in 1936.
And guess who’s not President now.

Hillary Clinton told a multitude of lies during the 2016 election on things far more relevant than the last time someone won Wisconsin and yet the left still nominated her as the party’s Presidential nominee because they didn’t give shit about any of it just like people who support Trump don’t care about this. It’s partisan politics both sides do it always have always will if you want to keep lying to yourself about this have at it but go waste someone else’s time with it I have better things to do.

Don't even bother with Depends -- He just wants to be held and told:
61441405.jpg

Most Trump lovers based their support on this self inflicted butt-hurt of feeling others mock them for not being intellectual or informed -- then they go on to celebrate intellectual rot and disinformation, and wonder why they were mocked

He lies . See the OP as an example .

His big on scapegoats . Press , immigrants , etc .

He cares only for himself . Who knows how much he is profiting from being prez.
I asked for his deeds.
Have you always been a pussy?

Deeds? Well Trump U has to settle because it was a scam .

And lying is a deed . One he does often.
So where does your family hide?
You’re not denying it.

Denying what ? I live in Massachusetts. And I ain’t hiding .

Don't even bother with Depends -- He just wants to be held and told:
61441405.jpg

Most Trump lovers based their support on this self inflicted butt-hurt of feeling others mock them for not being intellectual or informed -- then they go on to celebrate intellectual rot and disinformation, and wonder why they were mocked
Liberals = ad hominems.

Hillary Clinton told a multitude of lies during the 2016 election on things far more relevant than the last time someone won Wisconsin and yet the left still nominated her as the party’s Presidential nominee because they didn’t give shit about any of it just like people who support Trump don’t care about this. It’s partisan politics both sides do it always have always will if you want to keep lying to yourself about this have at it but go waste someone else’s time with it I have better things to do.
Clinton lost in 2008 too, next deflection

Oh, another popular deflection to Trump's BS is saying "I don't care what he says, I only care what he does"

This was a popular deflection during the Bush years too -- when people called Bush a dummy, many future Trump supporters would always say they don't care what Bush says, just care about the tax cuts or that he was fighting terrorists there so we don't fight them here

Years later -- and now these same Bush sycophants suddenly care what Bush did and now claim they never supported what he did....

watch history repeat

Oh, another popular deflection to Trump's BS is saying "I don't care what he says, I only care what he does"

This was a popular deflection during the Bush years too -- when people called Bush a dummy, many future Trump supporters would always say they don't care what Bush says, just care about the tax cuts or that he was fighting terrorists there so we don't fight them here

Years later -- and now these same Bush sycophants suddenly care what Bush did and now claim they never supported what he did....

watch history repeat
Trump ain’t that traitor Bush.

Forum List

Back