Is Trump The First GOP Candidate To Win Wisconsin In 50 yrs?

You clearly don't mind lying. That speaks volumes about your integrity.
Be specific.
You're a Liberal who claims to be a Conservative.
Perhaps you're a neo-Con, which I also consider to be a mental disturbance.
False dichotomy, dumbass.

No wonder it is so easy for Trump to lie to you.
I asked for elaboration and all I get is your usual...ad hominems.
You don't want elaboration. You want confirmation of your false premises and biases. And you want Trump to lie to you. Every day, if possible.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
You win; I'm too bored to continue.
Yes, your attention span is that of a goldfish. Trump counts on it.

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

He lies . That’s what he does . And the cult always has a spin.

1-fake news
2- He’s punking the media/ liberals .
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

If you justify his lies , then you are an idiot .
You’ve been calling Trump voters, which includes my family, idiots for a year already.
Where does your family hide?
People who don't want to be called idiots should perhaps not act like idiots. Just sayin'

I wonder if the people of Wisconsin mind being confused with Michigan by Trump.

"It's one of those cold states, who cares?"

Do you think Michelle minds being confused with *Michael*...whoever that is?

Christ Almighty, does the left have any substantial issues these days besides crunching the numbers on Reagan's election?

Christ Almighty, does the left have any substantial issues these days besides crunching the numbers on Reagan's election?
It seemed very important to Trump. More than once.

He has to be the bestest, most terrifical President in every way, dontcha know. His ego demands it. Every day, he has to remind all of us he is the most Presidentialist ever. Even if it requires a pack of lies.

A "LIE"? Really? No, an honest mistake. Reagan won Wisconsin both times.

I’m happy Trump is pissing you off.
I'm happy too indy The more pissed off we get the more of us go to vote and reduce the AH's power
The electoral districts are Red, not Blue.
It would take massive Red hate of a Rep to win.
IMHO by the time elections roll around and with trumps tariffs on their heads there will be much more red or independent hate of trump ....never mind that the party in power usually takes some losses at mid term time

I mean, how petty can you get? Trump misspoke. BTW, are there 58 states? Did Obama "lie" about that?

Oh, another popular deflection to Trump's BS is saying "I don't care what he says, I only care what he does"

This was a popular deflection during the Bush years too -- when people called Bush a dummy, many future Trump supporters would always say they don't care what Bush says, just care about the tax cuts or that he was fighting terrorists there so we don't fight them here

Years later -- and now these same Bush sycophants suddenly care what Bush did and now claim they never supported what he did....

watch history repeat
Trump ain’t that traitor Bush.

That is correct, he is going to be much worse!

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

He lies . That’s what he does . And the cult always has a spin.

1-fake news
2- He’s punking the media/ liberals .
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

He’s not securing the border. Locking up women and children isn’t securing your border.

And he hasn’t gotten rid of visa workers either. He’s still hiring them for his golf clubs.

Anyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

Forum List

Back