Is Trump the new Hitler?

They say "Hail Trump Hail Victory" they said exactly the same about Hitler? Is Trump aware of that and you think he made them do it or he is not like that himself?

Trump is not the new Hitler: he's not smart enough.

He's the new Papa Doc. The white Papa Doc.

220px-Duvalier_(cropped).jpg

They say "Hail Trump Hail Victory" they said exactly the same about Hitler? Is Trump aware of that and you think he made them do it or he is not like that himself?

No. I'm not Trump supporter, but to compare Trump to Hitler is ridiculous and probably takes a lot of lack of knowledge to come to that erroneous conclusion.

Why they say Hail Trump Hail Victory that means exactly Heil Hitler Sieg Heil, its the same, they indeed even do the Nazi Salute. And they call him God Emperor Trump. Well Trump didnt even took office I dont think he will go the same path as Hitler though but his supporter would like that he is another Hitler it seems.

You really are a dumbass. You really think because some far right nut bags give Donald Trump a Nazi salute...he's Hitler? Use your head for something more than a place to put a hat, dude!

Well I worded it wrong, Trump is not "Hitler" Trump didnt commit genocide did nothing wrong or broke human rights etc. I meant only why he is worshipped as if he is Hitler, its personality worship like you see in third world dictatorships, and they call him God Emperor Trump. Some of his supporters reinforce that image that he is Hitler. If I wear a nazi uniform most likely I want to give myself the image that Im a nazi right?

I grow tired of seeing people claim X politician is Hitler. There is only one Hitler and comparing others to him only cheapens the horrors he unleashed on Europe.

Well if they say Hail Trump Hail Victory they themselfes reinforce that image that Trump is Hitler. And that Hitler is the most unique murder is wrong, there is not only one "Hitler" There can be another Hitler any time, and there have been several genocidal dictators or rulers before him
Not to worry, Mortimer. Trump is AOK.

No. I'm not Trump supporter, but to compare Trump to Hitler is ridiculous and probably takes a lot of lack of knowledge to come to that erroneous conclusion.

Why they say Hail Trump Hail Victory that means exactly Heil Hitler Sieg Heil, its the same, they indeed even do the Nazi Salute. And they call him God Emperor Trump. Well Trump didnt even took office I dont think he will go the same path as Hitler though but his supporter would like that he is another Hitler it seems.

You really are a dumbass. You really think because some far right nut bags give Donald Trump a Nazi salute...he's Hitler? Use your head for something more than a place to put a hat, dude!

Well I worded it wrong, Trump is not "Hitler" Trump didnt commit genocide did nothing wrong or broke human rights etc. I meant only why he is worshipped as if he is Hitler, its personality worship like you see in third world dictatorships, and they call him God Emperor Trump. Some of his supporters reinforce that image that he is Hitler. If I wear a nazi uniform most likely I want to give myself the image that Im a nazi right?

Trump is the exact opposite of those idiots.

I grow tired of seeing people claim X politician is Hitler. There is only one Hitler and comparing others to him only cheapens the horrors he unleashed on Europe.

Well if they say Hail Trump Hail Victory they themselfes reinforce that image that Trump is Hitler. And that Hitler is the most unique murder is wrong, there is not only one "Hitler" There can be another Hitler any time, and there have been several genocidal dictators or rulers before him

Who gives a shit what some fringe fools prattle in public!? I don't take them very seriously. Words are wind. If they start to get froggy then we'll talk; however, at present, it's just blustering bullshit.

The audience seems to be doing it though.

Fun fact: "Hail victory" is literally what sieg heil means.

Trump isn't Hitler because he's not smart enough.

That's not to say that he can't enable the next Hitler. There's a lot of hatred out there, those that act on it will do it in his name.

And Trump not being Hitler doesn't mean that his Administration won't be a disaster.

Why should he care? Commies praise democrats too.
I mean is he more hitler than every republican the left says it about?
And the next republican to run im sure will be much worse, like it is in every election
Let us know when.you want to talk issues, we dont have time for this stupid bullshit.

No i dont think so but I really do believe the opposing party wants him to be. They also control most of the news media. Trump will have a very hard time as President for that reason alone

No i dont think so but I really do believe the opposing party wants him to be. They also control most of the news media. Trump will have a very hard time as President for that reason alone

Trump has a long row to hoe but with courage and determination he can do it.

He disavowed the alt right today.

It was really a weak "disavowing." He needs to do it on camera and with enthusiasm.

Does he need to do it with one foot 6" off the ground or maybe rubbing his belly while patting the top of his head.

I agree.

He disavowed the alt right today.

It was really a weak "disavowing." He needs to do it on camera and with enthusiasm.

Fuck off and die, he's been doing it all along, less than 300 people shouldn't even be on his radar, he's got a new government to get ready. The is just another Alt radical left weapon of mass distraction.

Whoa! DOn't start back tracking NOW. Hitler wasn't a murderer either until he gained power. Trump seems to be following in that pattern by appointing unabashed racists to key positions in his administration. Appointing Sessions as his AG sends a message to all that when he takes over Ni**er season is ON! A RW stacked Supreme Court will ensure his national Stop and Frisk polices can be implemented without legal repercussions. Murder by cop of unarmed Black men will likely increase tenfold and thereby turning the clock back to the days when such atrocities were commonplace.

I'm a libertarian who supported neither Trump nor Hillary, but the left's hysteria over Trump's win has been something to behold. I'm sure he'll be a disastrous president in many ways, but the thing that animates the Left's animus towards Trump is that he is someone who represents an existential threat to their sacred institutions (the media, entertainment, academia) and signals that they are becoming less and less relevant.

Make no mistake, most of the Left's opinion-molders don't actually think Donald will deport ALL undocumented workers, round up gays and Jews and whoever else and throw them into camps. This is all orchestrated hysteria.

In this particular instance, we see a very common tactic employed selectively by the Left. If a right-wing politician who is not sufficiently controlled by the establishment starts to gain political power, they associate him with the worst of his supporters and sanctimoniously demand that he "denounce" the degenerate supporters. Every time CNN or some other outlet speaks about David Duke's praise of Donald Trump, it encourages the viewer to consciously or subconsciously associate Trump and conservatives with overt racism, with the KKK and with Nazism.

It never works the other way though. During the Primary season, the Communist Party USA chairman John Bachtell endorsed Hillary Clinton. He, and other self-described Communist Party chairmen and members also endorsed Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. Shouldn't Obama and Hillary they be hounded to repudiate these endorsements if we are adhering to the same standard?

Communism has produced profound misery in the world. Estimates have been made that Communism caused the deaths of between 60 Million and as many as 100 Million people during the 20th Century. I'm not at all claiming that Hillary and Barack ARE communists, but more than a few devout adherents see them as fellow travelers who will advance their agenda in some capacity.

The vile organization known as the Ku Klux Klan, and the odious ideology of White Nationalism has caused comparably less deaths, especially in modern times. In contemporary America, the numbers of actual adherents to either the Klan or some form of white nationalist ideology are extremely small in number. They are social pariahs in almost every community.

I don't care which candidate you pick, you can easily find some disreputable person or organization that supports them. In point of fact, though, the KKK and White Nationalism serves more as a convenient bogey man than as a real threat to ordinary people in this day and age.

Although my initiate caveat should serve as sufficient, I want to reiterate that I don't support Donald Trump or nearly any of his policy proposals (the few that are actually coherent). I am a libertarian who supported Ron Paul in the GOP Primaries in 2008 and 2012. I voted for Ralph Nader in 2008, Gary Johnson in 2012 and Jill Stein in 2016. I voted for Nader and Stein for their strong anti-war positions and because there weren't any decent libertarians running in those election cycles.

Terrorist-supporting Muslim leaders donated heavily to Hillary's campaign and the Clinton Foundation. Did she make them do it or is she not like that herself?

Forum List

Back