Is Trump Wrong About Illegals Doing More Crimes?

Simply being illegal doesn't make you a criminal. Most work for everything they get. As for illegals committing more crimes than average, it's because they're poor, not because they're illegal. Check any poor community and you're going to find higher than average criminality, regardless of race or national origin.
Illegal actually means criminal. Otherwise they wouldn't be illegal would they? And why would we want them inhabiting our already poor neighborhoods adding to their problems? Keep the illegals out to begin with and we can work on our own neighborhoods without the added crimes that should never have happened in the first place.

It's illegal to speed but speeders are not criminals, it's illegal to Jay walk but j walkers are not criminals, smoking in a no smoking zone, parking in a handicap spot, etc..... there are many many things that are illegal, but breakers of these legalities are not labeled criminals....So it depends on the illegality I suppose....???

Illegal actually means criminal. Otherwise they wouldn't be illegal would they? And why would we want them inhabiting our already poor neighborhoods adding to their problems? Keep the illegals out to begin with and we can work on our own neighborhoods without the added crimes that should never have happened in the first place.
No illegal doesn't necessarily mean criminal. Smoking pot is illegal in most states, but I'd hardly consider the average user to be a criminal. In the same light I wouldn't consider a hard working illegal who's only trying to help their family to be a criminal.

No illegal doesn't necessarily mean criminal. Smoking pot is illegal in most states, but I'd hardly consider the average user to be a criminal. In the same light I wouldn't consider a hard working illegal who's only trying to help their family to be a criminal.
You seem to have some major issues with the law then. If being here illegally isn't an actual crime then WTF is it? And it's gone far beyond being here illegally. They are killing our citizens after being deported five times. Why is the death of one of our own
Kathryn Steinle so meaningless?

Forum List

Back