Is Vladimir Putin a war criminal?

Is Putin a war criminal?

• Yes

• No

• I don't want to publicly acknowledge the answer is 'yes'.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This shouldn't be hard to go on record.
If Joe Biden is doing carve outs in the Iran Nukes for Oil Death Deal so that he can collude with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes, allow Iran to sell oil and profit from it's artificially elevated price, and allow Russia to avoid sanctions by laundering money, oil and gas through Iran and China, doesn't that make Joe Biden a War Criminal?

If Joe Biden is doing carve outs in the Iran Nukes for Oil Death Deal so that he can collude with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes, and allow Russia to avoid sanctions by laundering money, oil and gas through Iran and China, doesn't that make Joe Biden a War Criminal?

....and right on cue, someone demonstrates my point TNHarley. Old Mr. Ent here appears ready to dig in his heels to fight tooth and nail to avoid admitting what should be easy for anyone to admit.

....and right on cue, someone demonstrates my point TNHarley. Old Mr. Ent here appears ready to dig in his heels to fight tooth and nail to avoid admitting what should be easy for anyone to admit.
It's how they're conditioned. They want an American version of Putin here, so it's against their nature to go too far. It's a struggle for them.

To be fair, there is an implication he thinks he is a war criminal :lol:

Yup.....As are the Generals who are targeting civilians.
It would be nice if someone could target him.

giphy (1).gif

If Joe Biden is doing carve outs in the Iran Nukes for Oil Death Deal so that he can collude with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes, allow Iran to sell oil and profit from it's artificially elevated price, and allow Russia to avoid sanctions by laundering money, oil and gas through Iran and China, doesn't that make Joe Biden a War Criminal?
Do you think putin is a war criminal?

To be fair, there is an implication he thinks he is a war criminal :lol:

Implication. Tip-toeing around the point. Tease. Schoolgirl dancing in her flower panties. Call it what you want. Fact remains you're either putting out or holding out.

Old Joe was a war criminal long before that.

Forum List

Back