Is Vladimir Putin a war criminal?

Is Putin a war criminal?

• Yes

• No

• I don't want to publicly acknowledge the answer is 'yes'.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you think putin is a war criminal?
I think any illegitimate president who is a fraud and was installed through illegal elections, claiming to represent The United States while enabling Terrorists like Iran to have Nuclear Weapons while making special carve outs and loopholes for their financiers like China and Russia while giving Terrorists like The Taliban $85 Million in High Grade US Military Technology, Weapons and Munitions is not only a Traitor to his country but is a War Criminal himself.

Such are the true legacies of Obama Bin Lying, and Quid Pro Joe.

Terrorists and Tyrants have no better friends than the members of The Clinton-Obama-Biden Globalist Cabal.

Here's what the base is now saying in public.

This is a fucking sickness.

Hey Nazi;

We know Quid Pro took bribes from Ukraine - you Nazi fucks impeached Trump over Biden taking bribes.

But it wasn't JUST Quid Pro taking bribes, Paul Pelosi Jr. was a mule for Burisma, and Romney's stooge Cofer Black was a mule for embezzled taxpayer funds too.

So this is more of your Nazi " Pelosi, Romney and Obama are corrupt, crucify Greene" shit?

Globalists are Traitors to America, and should be treated as such.
Hey, here's your guy:

I7LPVbD.jpg

And, of course:

UV5Ruv3.jpg

Hey, here's your guy:

I7LPVbD.jpg

And, of course:

UV5Ruv3.jpg
The Troll Farm lose power today? Those are kinda lame.

Why is Biden Colluding with Russia and Putin Iran and The Ayatollah to help Putin and The Ayatollah achieve a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East while carving Economic Loopholes in The Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran-Russia-China which allows Russia to sell Iran weapons, launder money, oil and gas through China and Iran as if sanctions never existed?

It's almost like Obama and Biden intentionally set out to finance Armageddon, don't you think?

Last edited:
I think any illegitimate president who is a fraud and was installed through illegal elections, claiming to represent The United States while enabling Terrorists like Iran to have Nuclear Weapons while making special carve outs and loopholes for their financiers like China and Russia while giving Terrorists like The Taliban $85 Million in High Grade US Military Technology, Weapons and Munitions is not only a Traitor to his country but is a War Criminal himself.

Such are the true legacies of Obama Bin Lying, and Quid Pro Joe.

Terrorists and Tyrants have no better friends than the members of The Clinton-Obama-Biden Globalist Cabal.
Do you think Putin is a war criminal?

Do you think War Propaganda should be believed?

Why is Biden helping Russia and Iran achieve their stated goal of creating a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East?

Do you think giving terrorists Nuclear Weapons is a War Crime?
Is intentionally giving a terrorist group like The Taliban $85 Million in advanced US Military Technology to kill 100s of thousands of innocent people a War Crime?
Is flying pallets of cash in the dead of night to Iran and handing it over to The Ayatollah so he could buy Russian weapons, pay for nuclear weapons scientists, and fund Hamas and other terrorist groups in The Middle East a War Crime?

Do you think making a Nukes for Oil Death deal between Iran and Russia which allows Russia to launder money, oil, gas, weapons, uranium, centrifuges, get paid for nuclear scientist and rocket scientists, and allow Russia to run all their financial transactions through China and Iran is standing up against a War Criminal, or is it aiding and abetting The Enemies of The United States?

Sounds like Joe Biden is committing Treason to me.
Sounds like he is just continuing the Treasonous 3rd term of Obama Bin Lying to me.

Last edited:
The Troll Farm lose power today? Those are kinda lame.

Why is Biden Colluding with Russia and Iran to help Putin and The Ayatollah to achieve a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East while carving Economic Loopholes in The Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran-Russia-China which allows Russia to sell Iran weapons, launder money, oil and gas through China and Iran as if sanctions never existed?
:spinner:
b2ap3_amp_MW-HE804_jones_20190228114629_ZH.jpg

Putin is bad.
Trump did not say bad things about Putin.
Therefore Trump is bad.

THAT SUMMARIZES THE LEFT’S obsession with Putin.

Obama said Putin was not a threat. He made fun of Romney for saying as much.

OBAMA IS BAD!

Do you think War Propaganda should be believed?

Why is Biden helping Russia and Iran achieve their stated goal of creating a Nuclear Holocaust in The Middle East?

Do you think giving terrorists Nuclear Weapons is a War Crime?

Do you think making a Nukes for Oil Death deal between Iran and Russia which allows Russia to launder money, oil, gas, weapons, uranium, centrifuges, get paid for nuclear scientist and rocket scientists, and allow Russia to run all their financial transactions through China and Iran is standing up against a War Criminal, or is it aiding and abetting The Enemies of The United States?

Sounds like Joe Biden is committing Treason to me.
No i dont.
Putin killing innocent people with his invasion isnt propaganda.

....and right on cue, someone demonstrates my point TNHarley. Old Mr. Ent here appears ready to dig in his heels to fight tooth and nail to avoid admitting what should be easy for anyone to admit.

And by this statement, you're avoiding stating that our idiot in chief would also be a war criminal if what he just said comes to fruition, you're no different. :dunno:

I think any illegitimate president who is a fraud and was installed through illegal elections, claiming to represent The United States …
Tell it to the judges who said there was nothing wrong with the election, including the USSC, the Department of Justice, and Homeland Security.

Forum List

Back