🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Walker's candidacy an insult to black people?

The Rev. is not in charge of the Housing Corporation, the Church is. That much was made clear in the legal filings. A corporation with ties to the Congregation owns the housing project. Our Church had an office building we rented. The minister had NOTHING to do with the tenancies. The Clerk of the Session ran the office building, with assistance from our maintenance staff.

This residential building is managed by a company controlled by the Church Trustees. Once again, this is a very broad attempt by a supposedly Christian party to smear a man of God, with lies. There really is no limit to the depths you will sink to.

Uncle Tom warnock sells out his vote.

Vote for Ukraine money - nothing for people of GA, Zionist cash for Uncle Tom
Vote for vax mandates - selling out doesn't quite fully encompass what that did to blacks who got the MFV
Vote for global warming spending - stealing money from GA and handing it to left wing fudge baking liars... Once again with a kickback to Uncle Tom warnock

Um, no, w was always a big spending big government sold out Zionist moron.... Who went AWOL on the national guard
You just described every person elected President since Bush senior. Minus the National guard bit, None of the others even bothered to join the armed forces. No to mention the vast majority of people in Congress.

The choice of Walker seems to be an intentional insult to the intelligence of all Americans, but especially an insult to black people. Does the GOP think he is representative of all black people? He embodies all the bad stereotypes the black community must face every day, while adding no competence whatsoever for the position he seeks.

A walking embarrassment​

Walker's history of terrorizing women through violent threats and stalking is well-documented, as well as his shameful failure to recognize the multiple children he has fathered.

His own son has suggested that he was a violent and faithless womanizer with even more skeletons in his closet. Countless commentators and observers have already spoken to his inability to cobble enough logical sentences together to survive a debate or speech as well as his frequent lying.

In a community that has fought against stereotypes of violence, criminality, intellectual inferiority and sexual promiscuity, Walker is an embarrassment.

Embarrassment was likely something Herschel Walker’s family was trying to escape. If his son's statement is true, Walker was discouraged from running for office because of his sordid past. Sadly, foolish actions by Black political leaders not only bring shame on immediate family members but to an entire race.

The idea of being judged by the worst examples in your community is not a burden with which most Americans are familiar. As a political leader, Walker would be a representative of the Black community by default, whether he intends to represent the community or not and whether the Black community wants it or not.
/----/
Fellow American,

I knew when I decided to run for office that my campaign would be met with support from a whole lot of folks, and I've been honored to see that support at hundreds of campaign stops across Georgia.

But there are also racist bigots who want to demean me for the color of my skin and tear me apart because of my conservative viewpoints.

I was attacked with racial slurs at a campaign event because I don't fit the Left's idea of what it means to be Black and conservative in America.

While I was holding a press conference in front of an apartment building owned by Raphael Warnock's church – which has attempted to evict residents for late rent payments (sometimes for as little as $28), a protester in the crowd said of me:

"He's a joke. He tap dances, and he's a house n*****."

The reporters who were covering our event said nothing.

The local reporters who were covering our event questioned no one, despite urgent pleas from my campaign staff to do so. Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me because that's the mainstream media for you. If Fox News had not reported it, the protester would've gotten away with it in plain sight.

Uncle Tom warnock sells out his vote.

Vote for Ukraine money - nothing for people of GA, Zionist cash for Uncle Tom
Vote for vax mandates - selling out doesn't quite fully encompass what that did to blacks who got the MFV
Vote for global warming spending - stealing money from GA and handing it to left wing fudge baking liars... Once again with a kickback to Uncle Tom warnock
Uncle Tom warnock

and there, we have it

He left the plantation

The Rev. is not in charge of the Housing Corporation, the Church is. That much was made clear in the legal filings. A corporation with ties to the Congregation owns the housing project. Our Church had an office building we rented. The minister had NOTHING to do with the tenancies. The Clerk of the Session ran the office building, with assistance from our maintenance staff.

This residential building is managed by a company controlled by the Church Trustees. Once again, this is a very broad attempt by a supposedly Christian party to smear a man of God, with lies. There really is no limit to the depths you will sink to.

Georgia Launches Investigation Into Warnock’s Church Following Free Beacon Report​

Ebenezer Building Foundation identifies Warnock as its principal officer in its Form 990s and says it delegates all management duties to Ebenezer Baptist Church, where Warnock pulls a salary on top of a lucrative tax-free housing allowance as he serves in the Senate.

"The Division's records indicate that Ebenezer Building Foundation … is not registered as a charitable organization with the State of Georgia," an attorney with the Georgia Securities and Charities Division wrote in the letter to Kenneth Palmer, a member of the Ebenezer Baptist Church Board of Trustees.

Georgia Launches Investigation Into Warnock’s Church Following Free Beacon Report​

Ebenezer Building Foundation identifies Warnock as its principal officer in its Form 990s and says it delegates all management duties to Ebenezer Baptist Church, where Warnock pulls a salary on top of a lucrative tax-free housing allowance as he serves in the Senate.

"The Division's records indicate that Ebenezer Building Foundation … is not registered as a charitable organization with the State of Georgia," an attorney with the Georgia Securities and Charities Division wrote in the letter to Kenneth Palmer, a member of the Ebenezer Baptist Church Board of Trustees.

A merit-less Uncle Tom sellout in every aspect of life....

The choice of Walker seems to be an intentional insult to the intelligence of all Americans, but especially an insult to black people. Does the GOP think he is representative of all black people? He embodies all the bad stereotypes the black community must face every day, while adding no competence whatsoever for the position he seeks.

A walking embarrassment​

Walker's history of terrorizing women through violent threats and stalking is well-documented, as well as his shameful failure to recognize the multiple children he has fathered.

His own son has suggested that he was a violent and faithless womanizer with even more skeletons in his closet. Countless commentators and observers have already spoken to his inability to cobble enough logical sentences together to survive a debate or speech as well as his frequent lying.

In a community that has fought against stereotypes of violence, criminality, intellectual inferiority and sexual promiscuity, Walker is an embarrassment.

Embarrassment was likely something Herschel Walker’s family was trying to escape. If his son's statement is true, Walker was discouraged from running for office because of his sordid past. Sadly, foolish actions by Black political leaders not only bring shame on immediate family members but to an entire race.

The idea of being judged by the worst examples in your community is not a burden with which most Americans are familiar. As a political leader, Walker would be a representative of the Black community by default, whether he intends to represent the community or not and whether the Black community wants it or not.

Nope. Not at all. But your racism is peeking through.

Funny....

considering 90% of blacks vote Democrat, it's ridiculous to call one leaving their 'master' an uncle tom.

Where does pastWHORE warnock's wealth come from????

Selling out.

Take global warming spending. All theft over a lie. Does warnock care about truth and the people of GA? No. Uncle Tom warnock cares about money going to Uncle Tom warnock

Uncle Tom warnock is owned by Zionist cash. He is not a free man. He is "obligated" or else. He was picked to succeed not because of merit, but because of weakness, that he

DOES WHAT HE IS TOLD BY HIS MASTERS WHO OWN HIM

Herschel walker, self made life achiever, is a FREE MAN

The Pastor is the CEO of the Church. Whether he's intimately involved or not just like any other organization the person at the top has ultimate responsibility.

I see, so the "reverend" has nothing to do with these people other than collecting a paycheck from them?

Kind of like a Hunter Biden job?

The Pastor is the CEO of the Church. Whether he's intimately involved or not just like any other organization the person at the top has ultimate responsibility.

The Pastor is NOT the CEO of the Church, unless it's a non-denominational independent congregation which is not affiliated with a broader church heirarchy. Since Warnock is the Pastor of a Baptist Church, the managers of the Church would be the Deacons:

"Acts 6:1-6 likely records the beginning of the role of deacons. They are to care for the physical needs of the congregation so that pastors can concentrate on spiritual needs. The deacons are not viewed as a governing body but as servant leaders."

The pastor is an employee of the congregation, not the CEO. You clearly have never served your congregation in any leadership capacity. In my church, we have a Session of Elders, the leader of whom is the Clerk of the Session. I served on the Session of my Toronto congregation and would NEVER do it again.

The Pastor is NOT the CEO of the Church, unless it's a non-denominational independent congregation which is not affiliated with a broader church heirarchy. Since Warnock is the Pastor of a Baptist Church, the managers of the Church would be the Deacons:

"Acts 6:1-6 likely records the beginning of the role of deacons. They are to care for the physical needs of the congregation so that pastors can concentrate on spiritual needs. The deacons are not viewed as a governing body but as servant leaders."

The pastor is an employee of the congregation, not the CEO. You clearly have never served your congregation in any leadership capacity. In my church, we have a Session of Elders, the leader of whom is the Clerk of the Session. I served on the Session of my Toronto congregation and would NEVER do it again.
Wrong....the Deacons are more akin to the Board of Directors, the Paster the CEO.

Moreover, as I have highlighted he is the named Chairman of the illegal charity named after his church. Georgia Launches Investigation Into Warnock’s Church Following Free Beacon Report

The letter warned Palmer, who also serves as the chairman of Ebenezer Building Foundation, that soliciting charitable contributions and operating a charitable organization in Georgia without an active registration or an applicable exemption are violations of state law and will subject the charity to administrative penalties

Um. No. The Deacons answer to the Pastor. Period, full stop. The Pastor is the head of the Church. If you were on the board of elders as a split tail that tells me all I need to know about the "church" you are a member of.

Walker, if elected, will be the representative of all the people of Georgia- not just the blacks- if he is elected.

Just like he was when he represented the state and brought home the Heisman Trophy. It wasn't just for the blacks, but also for the honkies of the state.
Warnock represented all Georgians. Walkers home is in Texas.

A walking embarrassment​

Oh look, yet another racist thread by a racist Dimwinger.

Forum List

Back