Is war beginning in the Middle East...........Israel attacks Iran in Syria

There's this thing about armor in aircraft, it's heavy and it takes away from payload. For every pound of payload, you have to have more than a pound of lift, or you don't get off the ground. Helicopters are vulnerable to groundfire, they always have been. There is no such thing as a bulletproof helicopter.

Get in quick, get out quick, before the enemy can react is the mission of the Little Bird.
But if the men are hanging outside the firkin toy like paper targets it's pretty stupid...……….
Spec Ops insertion............small alleys and roof tops...........They are only catching a ride.
3 to 4 inch thick walls, normal, no bubble

You think that aircrafts has 3-4 inch thick walls?

My God, you are a fucking dumbass!

Twin walls I suppose, and no I do not think this I know this.

Second 18 shows this rather clearly

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart. There is a reason for armor you know, it keeps birds in the air and people alive

How do you hit something with a 50 cal that you cannot see? Are you carrying a crystal ball in your scrotum?

Well God did give me two ears, not sure about U

Your ears do well seeing where a helo is, totally blacked out, and with buildings echoing the sound of the aircraft from every single direction possible?

You got lots of experience at this as acting destroyer captain of the head

I have had two full careers and a lot of volunteer work. What have you accomplished in your miserable existence other than claiming to own a fishing boat?

Shopping for a new vette now, how is your Hyundai

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart. There is a reason for armor you know, it keeps birds in the air and people alive
The little bird is fast...........and battle tested.........plenty of dead would testify to that if they were still alive.......

You want an armored flying tank..........you want a Warthog.

How many 50 cal anti aircraft rounds would be needed to destroy the toy, and all it's dumb occupants

You can't shoot what you cannot see.

Actually I can, besides all you need to do is fire one round into the ground and that unarmored toy will flee for it's life

Wrong answerfucktard! It will be in, drop the troops and be gone before you even figure out where they are.
They teach you that in destroyer captain school

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting

Israel has no choice but to end the Nuclear weapons plans Obama put in place in Iran. Israel can destroy the Obamian nuclear weapons program in Iran, or cease to exist - those are the only choices.
Israel can do no such thing as 1 rocket destroys the entire country and it could come from anywhere

How does a rocket destroy a country?

The little bird is fast...........and battle tested.........plenty of dead would testify to that if they were still alive.......

You want an armored flying tank..........you want a Warthog.

How many 50 cal anti aircraft rounds would be needed to destroy the toy, and all it's dumb occupants

You can't shoot what you cannot see.

Actually I can, besides all you need to do is fire one round into the ground and that unarmored toy will flee for it's life

Wrong answerfucktard! It will be in, drop the troops and be gone before you even figure out where they are.
They teach you that in destroyer captain school

No. I learned it at my local Army Urban Combat Center.

No matter when, the US always has very little oil.

oil-reserves-by-country.jpg

Now your source is outdated by only 6 years. Keep working at it!

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting

Israel has no choice but to end the Nuclear weapons plans Obama put in place in Iran. Israel can destroy the Obamian nuclear weapons program in Iran, or cease to exist - those are the only choices.
Israel can do no such thing as 1 rocket destroys the entire country and it could come from anywhere

When the country is Israel, easy.

Check out 2019 rocket science

PS The rocket is merely the delivery vehicle for the warhead.

Tar sands are not very useful because they are like asphalt and have to use a large amount of water and heat to extract. The process is very expensive and dirty due to the residue it leaves in the water, like xylene and benzine, which are carcinogens.

So, OPEC is 100% in control and America better bow down then, right Baghdad Bob? :lmao:

The point is that oil is the reason the US took over Iran in 1953, and invaded Iraq in 2003.
Oil is also why the US is trying to start a war with Iran now.

When the country is Israel, easy.

Check out 2019 rocket science

PS The rocket is merely the delivery vehicle for the warhead.

Do you grasp that a rocket and missile are two different things?

Tell that to the Somalians that got wasted by them in 1993...........LOL

Were you there.............

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground
Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

Jesus that chopper must have been designed for the USA by the KGB

More fucktardiness?

Watch the movie Black Hawk Down to see how these are used.

Well that worked out well right?

Jesus you are a moron

What do you think killed all of those Somalis? Without them, we would have had hundreds more casualties.

You haven't seen the movie, have you?

Tar sands are not very useful because they are like asphalt and have to use a large amount of water and heat to extract. The process is very expensive and dirty due to the residue it leaves in the water, like xylene and benzine, which are carcinogens.

So, OPEC is 100% in control and America better bow down then, right Baghdad Bob? :lmao:

The point is that oil is the reason the US took over Iran in 1953, and invaded Iraq in 2003.

We are trying to start a war? Since when?

Thanks Bob, I'll give that all the consideration it deserves... :lol:

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground
Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

More fucktardiness?

Jesus you are a moron

What do you think killed all of those Somalis? Without them, we would have had hundreds more casualties.

Somalian rocks are dangerous.

Can't say I watch as much TV as you, but I was on the news once

md-6 and ah-6

6edbe70c7b10f4ffcccbcaf2182b2ac4.jpg

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..

Thanks for admitting you are a fucktard!

LOL coming from the turd who argued that rule number 5 does not apply to anchored dive boats.

Again anyone who goes into a war zone hanging out of a helicopter designed for crop dusting is a retard......

Crop dusting? Trying to carry on a conversation with you is like trying to discuss space travel with a lab rat!

Really............LOL

More fucktardiness?

Jesus you are a moron

You need to check into a rehab center. Your brain is fried from all the drugs and alcohol.

md-6 and ah-6

6edbe70c7b10f4ffcccbcaf2182b2ac4.jpg

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..

Thanks for admitting you are a fucktard!

LOL coming from the turd who argued that rule number 5 does not apply to anchored dive boats.

Again anyone who goes into a war zone hanging out of a helicopter designed for crop dusting is a retard......

Crop dusting? Trying to carry on a conversation with you is like trying to discuss space travel with a lab rat!

Like I said crop duster

helicopter-crop-spraying-sugarcane.jpg

More fucktardiness?

Jesus you are a moron

You need to check into a rehab center. Your brain is fried from all the drugs and alcohol.

Which one are you in?

There's this thing about armor in aircraft, it's heavy and it takes away from payload. For every pound of payload, you have to have more than a pound of lift, or you don't get off the ground. Helicopters are vulnerable to groundfire, they always have been. There is no such thing as a bulletproof helicopter.

Get in quick, get out quick, before the enemy can react is the mission of the Little Bird.
But if the men are hanging outside the firkin toy like paper targets it's pretty stupid...……….
Spec Ops insertion............small alleys and roof tops...........They are only catching a ride.
3 to 4 inch thick walls, normal, no bubble

You think that aircrafts has 3-4 inch thick walls?

My God, you are a fucking dumbass!

Twin walls I suppose, and no I do not think this I know this.

Second 18 shows this rather clearly

You are the ultimate dumbass! That's the outer skin of the aircraft with and an inner liner with little to nothing in between You have probably never seen the aircraft up close or at all.

More fucktardiness?

Jesus you are a moron

Which one are you in?

You have been proven wrong on this topic by more than just me. I suggest learning to read in your spare time at rehab.

Forum List

Back