Is war beginning in the Middle East...........Israel attacks Iran in Syria

md-6 and ah-6

6edbe70c7b10f4ffcccbcaf2182b2ac4.jpg

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..

Thanks for admitting you are a fucktard!

LOL coming from the turd who argued that rule number 5 does not apply to anchored dive boats.

Again anyone who goes into a war zone hanging out of a helicopter designed for crop dusting is a retard......

Crop dusting? Trying to carry on a conversation with you is like trying to discuss space travel with a lab rat!

Like I said crop duster

helicopter-crop-spraying-sugarcane.jpg

Not the same aircraft, fucktard!

Keep posting! Maybe you will stumble on to something to get it right!

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting

Israel has no choice but to end the Nuclear weapons plans Obama put in place in Iran. Israel can destroy the Obamian nuclear weapons program in Iran, or cease to exist - those are the only choices.
Israel can do no such thing as 1 rocket destroys the entire country and it could come from anywhere

How does a rocket destroy a country?
When the country is Israel, easy.

Check out 2019 rocket science

PS The rocket is merely the delivery vehicle for the warhead.

Do you grasp that a rocket and missile are two different things?

A missile actually refers to any flying object, including a cannon projectile or something propelled by a rocket motor.
While a rocket refers to the reaction mass propulsion system.
But missiles have become associated with guidance these days, while rockets tend to be unguided.
Both terms change depending on who is using them.

Tar sands are not very useful because they are like asphalt and have to use a large amount of water and heat to extract. The process is very expensive and dirty due to the residue it leaves in the water, like xylene and benzine, which are carcinogens.

So, OPEC is 100% in control and America better bow down then, right Baghdad Bob? :lmao:

The point is that oil is the reason the US took over Iran in 1953, and invaded Iraq in 2003.
Oil is also why the US is trying to start a war with Iran now.

We are trying to start a war? Since when?

What else would you call an economic blockade except an act of war?
How else could the Iranian tanker be hijacked in Gibraltar if not the US attempting to start a war with Iran?

3 to 4 inch thick walls, normal, no bubble

You think that aircrafts has 3-4 inch thick walls?

My God, you are a fucking dumbass!

Twin walls I suppose, and no I do not think this I know this.

Second 18 shows this rather clearly

You are the ultimate dumbass! That's the outer skin of the aircraft with and an inner liner with little to nothing in between You have probably never seen the aircraft up close or at all.

Rule 5 (Look-out)

Every vessel shall at all times maintain a proper look-out by sight and hearing as well as by all available means appropriate in the prevailing circumstances and conditions so as to make a full appraisal of the situation and or the risk of collision.

Yes Captain rubber ducky man

0930C004.jpg

4 inches thick as I said, not solid steel like your cranium

It is the equivalent of 4 inch thick crumpled tissue paper, moron!

Holy shit you just said that Blackhawk helicopters are made of 4 inch thick tissue paper

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Types of Antipsychotic Medications
There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications “first-generation,” “typical,” or “conventional” antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Continued
The newer ones are called “second-generation,” or “atypical” antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Note: Clozapine is the only FDA-approved medication for treating schizophrenia that is resistant to other treatments. It’s also indicated for decreasing suicidal behaviors in those with schizophrenia who are at risk.

Other, even newer atypical antipsychotics include:

• Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
  • Cariprazine (Vraylar)

You think that aircrafts has 3-4 inch thick walls?

My God, you are a fucking dumbass!

You are the ultimate dumbass! That's the outer skin of the aircraft with and an inner liner with little to nothing in between You have probably never seen the aircraft up close or at all.

Rule 5 (Look-out)

Every vessel shall at all times maintain a proper look-out by sight and hearing as well as by all available means appropriate in the prevailing circumstances and conditions so as to make a full appraisal of the situation and or the risk of collision.

0930C004.jpg

Holy shit you just said that Blackhawk helicopters are made of 4 inch thick tissue paper

There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications “first-generation,” “typical,” or “conventional” antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

Continued
The newer ones are called “second-generation,” or “atypical” antipsychotics. Examples of these medicines include:

Note: Clozapine is the only FDA-approved medication for treating schizophrenia that is resistant to other treatments. It’s also indicated for decreasing suicidal behaviors in those with schizophrenia who are at risk.

• Cariprazine (Vraylar)

Wait, are you on ALL of those? :eek:

Rule 5 (Look-out)

0930C004.jpg

Continued

• Cariprazine (Vraylar)

Nope and I'm all out of Oxycodone too...…………..

Bitch

Tar sands are not very useful because they are like asphalt and have to use a large amount of water and heat to extract. The process is very expensive and dirty due to the residue it leaves in the water, like xylene and benzine, which are carcinogens.

So, OPEC is 100% in control and America better bow down then, right Baghdad Bob? :lmao:

The point is that oil is the reason the US took over Iran in 1953, and invaded Iraq in 2003.

How else could the Iranian tanker be hijacked in Gibraltar if not the US attempting to start a war with Iran?
Sanctions.............they support terrorism.............and we Strangle their asses financially...........

I personally don't care if they are upset about it........don't care that the Quds got smoked by Israel...

Keep chanting Death to America............and we will be on your doorstep one day saying come and get you some............

Riots in the streets there now.......the people are tired of the Mullahs and their religious rule.......and their ECONOMY BEING CRUSHED.

Sanctions.............they support terrorism.............and we Strangle their asses financially...........

I personally don't care if they are upset about it........don't care that the Quds got smoked by Israel...

Keep chanting Death to America............and we will be on your doorstep one day saying come and get you some............

Riots in the streets there now.......the people are tired of the Mullahs and their religious rule.......and their ECONOMY BEING CRUSHED.

Might all be true but the people have no say there

Rule 5 (Look-out)

0930C004.jpg

Continued

• Cariprazine (Vraylar)

Bitch
So when you are on all that ..........meds...........You go WOW MAN..........I can shoot helicopters out of the sky......

Dude.........did you see that...........WOW

Might all be true but the people have no say there
True .....under the tyranny of the Mullahs............they don't like it anymore........and this is exactly how the Mullahs came to power under Peanut Head.

Rule 5 (Look-out)

0930C004.jpg

Continued

• Cariprazine (Vraylar)

Bitch
So when you are on all that ..........meds...........You go WOW MAN..........I can shoot helicopters out of the sky......

And Alice is ten feet tall too.

Rack pulled 500lbs for ten reps today for the first time ever.

Doesn't even make sense at my age

OK OK 495 lbs, chalk made it possible

Continued

• Cariprazine (Vraylar)

Bitch

And Alice is ten feet tall too.

Rack pulled 500lbs for ten reps today for the first time ever.

Doesn't even make sense at my age

OK OK 495 lbs, chalk made it possible

So you are a FOG..............not a FNG

[/QUOTE]
So you are a FOG..............not a FNG[/QUOTE]

130 actually

Except when the internet pisses me off, but that's another story

30-printable-iq-charts-iq-scores-iq-levels-template-lab-within-iq-range-chart.png

Given your history of Sinful and UnGodly Anti-Semitism and hatred for God, Christians and Conservatives, The US and Israel, I am going to proclaim Netanyahu and Trump as Saints!

Nice side step and retreat from the points I made.

Say Hello to Satan for me.

Funny how The Obama Administration launches four intelligence operations simultaneously in four countries that oppose Globalism and that promoted Anti-Corruption in addition to three COUPs he launched in Syria, Libya, and Egypt and paid Terrorists to do his dirty work.

Yet you could care less about Obama assassinating people, arming and financing terrorism, as well as interfering in elections both in The US and abroad in foreign nations.

We know The Obama Administration tried
To prop up a corrupt Ukraine Government beholden to Putin, and opposed Anti-Corruption Candidates there sinking millions of dollars in to Ukraine’s Elextions to keep Zelensky and other Anti-Corruption candidates out of office.

Obama also tried To keep Netanyahu out of
office through smear campaigns and financing opposition, and interfered in their elections, Obama also interfered in Great Britain’s election of Johnson, opposed Brexit, and have tried since Fall of 2016 to overturn The US 2016 Election of Donald J. Trump.

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting
Netanyahu is refusing to resign in spite of three indictments for bribery, fraud, breach of trust; he's essentially mounting the same "deep state" defense as his ally in DC.
Benjamin Netanyahu Is Indicted on Criminal Charges; His Defiance Puts Israel’s Democracy at Risk

"Then, on November 12th, Israeli air strikes in Gaza killed Baha Abu al-Ata, a commander of Islamic Jihad, which is backed by Iran.

"The Ata assassination was predictably followed by escalating exchanges of fire between Islamic Jihad and Israeli forces, along with new exchanges between Israel and Iranian-backed Syrian forces, culminating in Israeli air strikes on dozens of Iranian and Syrian military targets in Syria, which killed as many as twenty Iranians."

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign; Bibi turns loose his dogs and hopes "wag the dog" works one more time.
Obama also tried To keep Netanyahu out of
office through smear campaigns and financing opposition, and interfered in their elections, Obama also interfered in Great Britain’s election of Johnson, opposed Brexit, and have tried since Fall of 2016 to overturn The US 2016 Election of Donald J. Trump.
Netanyahu and Trump are among the most corrupt chief executives in the world today; Obama is gone, like Hillary...remember?

The Netanyahu corruption case that changed the attorney general's mind

"It's been nearly four years since the Israeli police got the first pieces of intelligence about businessmen giving favors to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife, Sara.

"It was three and a half years ago that recordings were found on the phone of former Netanyahu aide Ari Harow, laying out a bribery deal between the prime minister and Arnon Mozes, the publisher of one of Israel's leading daily newspapers, Yedioth Ahronoth.

"More than two years have elapsed since an Israel Securities Authority probe of fraud allegations against Shaul Elovitch, at the time Bezeq controlling shareholder, pointed to the use of Walla News, owned by the telecom giant, to extend favors to Netanyahu in the form of clearly biased coverage."

If there's any justice, Trump and Bibi die in prison (along with Hillary and Barry). Rich people guarantee that's highly unlikely to happen.

130 actually

30-printable-iq-charts-iq-scores-iq-levels-template-lab-within-iq-range-chart.png
You just failed the simple test............LOL

You have never been in the military have you........LOL

FOG.............Fucking Old Guy
FNG.............Fucking New Guy[/QUOTE]

Nope, went straight to the job the military guys look for when they get out. Worked with a bunch of guys who were in nam and korea[/QUOTE]
So you really don't know jack squat..........LOL

130 actually

You just failed the simple test............LOL

You have never been in the military have you........LOL

FOG.............Fucking Old Guy
FNG.............Fucking New Guy

Nope, went straight to the job the military guys look for when they get out. Worked with a bunch of guys who were in nam and korea[/QUOTE]
So you really don't know jack squat..........LOL[/QUOTE]

I do not squat anymore, can still leg press 1100lbs but only because that is the limit of the machine at the gym I am at now. I did know a guy named Jack once, he still misses you from what I heard

Never been to the moon either but I know the gravitational fraction there.

How bout you without looking it up

Persia takes a serious beating in the end times when they come down to attack Israel along with some other Muslim Nations, and with assistance From Russia. About 90%
of their military is destroyed by God
on the mountains of Israel.

I hope in my lifetime to see Iran turned into radioactive glass!
Those dune coons deserve it!!

ME

The focus of the world as we approach the the return.

...there have been many tit for tat attacks for many decades involving Israel and the Arabs/etc--with no war resulting from them ..and this was not an attack on Iranian soil
That is true but I have it from a military member that recruits are being pushed thru faster as something is in the wings so to speak

What military? Israel, Iran or ours?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back