Is war beginning in the Middle East...........Israel attacks Iran in Syria

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting

Israel has no choice but to end the Nuclear weapons plans Obama put in place in Iran. Israel can destroy the Obamian nuclear weapons program in Iran, or cease to exist - those are the only choices.
Israel can do no such thing as 1 rocket destroys the entire country and it could come from anywhere

oil-reserves-by-country-n.jpg

Putting Venezuela so high up is misleading because it is all thick tar sands that is not very useful.
More like asphalt than oil.
But notice how little the US has?

But in reality 1 50 cal sniper round would go thru the bubble, the pilot then destroy the engine

No machine gun needed

Then I suggest you never ride in one if you think you're vulnerable to sniper fire, Mrs Clinton.

snipe.jpg

What I am actually trying to say is that under all possible circumstances I feel that any warrior in any situation deserves better than that

I've ridden in both the MH-6 and the Blackhawk, as well as a CH-47 Chinook, at no time under combat conditions...

My least favorite of all time is the Blackhawk.

It's hot as a toaster oven. It's louder than a teenagers stereo and it vibrates so much that for an hour after you land you can still feel your balls bouncing around.

The MH-6 at least gets there faster and that means less time in the aircraft.

I recently drove a Ford Mustang GT, it's about as loud as a Blackhawk as it ships with a standard low restriction racing muffler

Oh come on, a helicopter has no muffler at all on its screaming jet engine, and the blade noise alone has to be about 10 times louder than any street legal car.

So I exaggerated a little, besides Chevy is giving away 2019 vets anyway

Then how do you know?
You will never know...……………

I take that back, you may well find out, or you may know now, but not from me.

As always I could choose to tell you, but then again I would have to kill you, and I do not want to do that because frankly you are a lot of fun

Hey dumbass! I work for Army recruiting. Do you?
Only retarded Admirals work for the Army. Saw an Army recruiting commercial on TV, had two numbnuts hanging outside of a glass bubble helicopter typically used for crop dusting, no armor. This was absolutely the dumbest thing I ever saw, had their guns drawn just waiting to get pegged, right out in the open. The chopper was probably overloaded with the second guy, can you tell me if the Army really uses crop dusting choppers to bring 2 morons into the field?

The only thing I can find remotely like what they ran on TV was this chopper from MASH which is not a battle ready machine ever.....

The Army really is retarded which is why they hired U

I don't know what you saw, but this is the current Army commercial. You were probably drunk or high at the time.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7TprgnuYfyQ/...AFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLCxGYZjUebNshxLF6yCNTcMV0d1mQ

Are you sure it wasn't this?
images

First of all that is clearly a photoshop, second a single well placed 50cal round would take down both the chopper 1 or 2 men and the rest would bleed out on the ground.

Seriously I wish I could find the ad, it was the most reckless thing I ever saw

The bottom picture is a model of the MH-6 Little Bird, flown by the 160th SOAR. You once again prove you don't know what you think you are talking about.

I couldn't get any one of the other hundreds of images to upload on this screwed up message board.

Here is a link for you to educate yourself with.

MH-6 Little Bird

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting

Israel has no choice but to end the Nuclear weapons plans Obama put in place in Iran. Israel can destroy the Obamian nuclear weapons program in Iran, or cease to exist - those are the only choices.
Israel can do no such thing as 1 rocket destroys the entire country and it could come from anywhere

Hamas fires hundreds of rockets per day into Israel.

Not sure what you're talking about.

But if Iran is allowed to follow the Obama agenda and become nuclear terrorists, Israel will be destroyed and likely the world thrown into global nuclear war.

Putting Venezuela so high up is misleading because it is all thick tar sands that is not very useful.

So, according to your decade old chart ... we should invade Canada. At least they won't put up much of a fight.

Yet, he keeps talking about Trump going after the oil, and the only oil Trump is after is the oil found in eastern Syria, under Kurd control, nowhere near Iran.
The USA does not need their oil, Trump is trying to make peace deals

Get with it

Iran has the third largest oil reserves in the world, the US is running out, and the US desperately needs and wants Iranian oil.

:rofl:

Such a steaming pile of shit.

US oil is estimated to last less than 25 years.
We have about 400 years worth of coal, but very little oil.

:lol:

Total bullshit.

Have you been asleep for the last decade?

Oil shale reserves - Wikipedia

Shale oil is almost impossible to recover and of very little interest to anyone.
The most desirable is light oil, which the US does not have.
Second is sweet, which the US does have, but very little.
Tar sands and shale oil are dug out with open pit mines, so are very undesirable.
And even all our tar sands and shale oil are insignificant compared to the oil of Iran.
They have over 20 times as much oil as we do.

ROFL.

A decade old graph that wasn't accurate even at the time.

Tell me, have you ever heard of "fracking?"

So, according to your decade old chart ... we should invade Canada. At least they won't put up much of a fight.

No, because Canada sells us their oil cheap, and it is mostly tar sands with is not useful.

The USA does not need their oil, Trump is trying to make peace deals

Get with it

Iran has the third largest oil reserves in the world, the US is running out, and the US desperately needs and wants Iranian oil.

:rofl:

Such a steaming pile of shit.

US oil is estimated to last less than 25 years.
We have about 400 years worth of coal, but very little oil.

:lol:

Total bullshit.

Have you been asleep for the last decade?

Oil shale reserves - Wikipedia

Shale oil is almost impossible to recover and of very little interest to anyone.
The most desirable is light oil, which the US does not have.
Second is sweet, which the US does have, but very little.
Tar sands and shale oil are dug out with open pit mines, so are very undesirable.
And even all our tar sands and shale oil are insignificant compared to the oil of Iran.
They have over 20 times as much oil as we do.

Wow, are you from 1974?

Fracking | What is Fracking? | Shale Oil and Natural Gas | IPAA

md-6 and ah-6

6edbe70c7b10f4ffcccbcaf2182b2ac4.jpg

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..

Tell that to the Somalians that got wasted by them in 1993...........LOL

Were you there.............

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground

Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

Jesus that chopper must have been designed for the USA by the KGB

More fucktardiness?

Watch the movie Black Hawk Down to see how these are used.

You will never know...……………

I take that back, you may well find out, or you may know now, but not from me.

As always I could choose to tell you, but then again I would have to kill you, and I do not want to do that because frankly you are a lot of fun

Only retarded Admirals work for the Army. Saw an Army recruiting commercial on TV, had two numbnuts hanging outside of a glass bubble helicopter typically used for crop dusting, no armor. This was absolutely the dumbest thing I ever saw, had their guns drawn just waiting to get pegged, right out in the open. The chopper was probably overloaded with the second guy, can you tell me if the Army really uses crop dusting choppers to bring 2 morons into the field?

The only thing I can find remotely like what they ran on TV was this chopper from MASH which is not a battle ready machine ever.....

I don't know what you saw, but this is the current Army commercial. You were probably drunk or high at the time.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7TprgnuYfyQ/...AFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLCxGYZjUebNshxLF6yCNTcMV0d1mQ

images

First of all that is clearly a photoshop, second a single well placed 50cal round would take down both the chopper 1 or 2 men and the rest would bleed out on the ground.

The bottom picture is a model of the MH-6 Little Bird, flown by the 160th SOAR. You once again prove you don't know what you think you are talking about.

I couldn't get any one of the other hundreds of images to upload on this screwed up message board.

MH-6 Little Bird

Again anyone going into a combat zone in that fucking toy is retarded

No, because Canada sells us their oil cheap, and it is mostly tar sands with is not useful.

Why is it not useful? Are you joining the fucktard parade?

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..
Tell that to the Somalians that got wasted by them in 1993...........LOL

Were you there.............

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground
Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

Jesus that chopper must have been designed for the USA by the KGB

More fucktardiness?

Watch the movie Black Hawk Down to see how these are used.

Well that worked out well right?

Jesus you are a moron

ROFL.

A decade old graph that wasn't accurate even at the time.

Tell me, have you ever heard of "fracking?"

Fracking is mostly for natural gas, but all it does is increase the extraction, not the actual amount of oil.
And fracking is very wasteful and harmful to ground water supplies.
Fracking has nothing to do with the total, just allows us to use up the oil reserves faster.
Fracking have been around for well over 100 years, and is not recommended in the extremes we are doing it now.

images

MH-6 Little Bird

Again anyone going into a combat zone in that fucking toy is retarded

What kind of combat zone do you think they go into?

They fly mostly at night with no lights, and all you hear is the rotors.They are designed for urban combat environments.

They drop onto roof tops or have the troops fast rope down to the ground. Seen it done hundreds of times.

Forum List

Back