Is war beginning in the Middle East...........Israel attacks Iran in Syria

I wanted it too.…………………..

Trump is great
Then you wanted war. Which is a good excuse to steal their oil. You're a thief like Trump.
We do not need Irans oil, they are making threats in the gulf that are having no effect on the USA.

True I would love to see Irans nuke plant nuked along with Tehran and all of their military bases and ports.
That's not what Trump said. We may not need their oil, but Trump wants it. He said it himself.
Wrong, Trump offered to buy Iranian oil if they agreed to the terms of the USA...……………

They did not and instead decided to board ships.

Let one of their fart boats get near a US ship

Then the fun begins
Wrong! Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild
So, when you look at a map, do you see ISIS anywhere inside Iran?

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart

The thing is about 50cal machine guns, they're hard to train quickly. Most of the time, tracer fire is used to walk the rounds on to target. It's very difficult to hit a moving aircraft unless it's on the ground or hovering.

I haven't read the MH-6 Operational Manual, but I'm pretty sure there's a section, pretty close to the front of the book, that says., "Don't hover or land when you're taking 50 cal automatic fire".

That would seem kind of intuitive.
But in reality 1 50 cal sniper round would go thru the bubble, the pilot then destroy the engine

No machine gun needed

Then I suggest you never ride in one if you think you're vulnerable to sniper fire, Mrs Clinton.

snipe.jpg

Then you wanted war. Which is a good excuse to steal their oil. You're a thief like Trump.
We do not need Irans oil, they are making threats in the gulf that are having no effect on the USA.

True I would love to see Irans nuke plant nuked along with Tehran and all of their military bases and ports.
That's not what Trump said. We may not need their oil, but Trump wants it. He said it himself.
Wrong, Trump offered to buy Iranian oil if they agreed to the terms of the USA...……………

Then the fun begins
Wrong! Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild

Nah, Iran are the guys funding them.

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart

The thing is about 50cal machine guns, they're hard to train quickly. Most of the time, tracer fire is used to walk the rounds on to target. It's very difficult to hit a moving aircraft unless it's on the ground or hovering.

I haven't read the MH-6 Operational Manual, but I'm pretty sure there's a section, pretty close to the front of the book, that says., "Don't hover or land when you're taking 50 cal automatic fire".

But in reality 1 50 cal sniper round would go thru the bubble, the pilot then destroy the engine

No machine gun needed

Then I suggest you never ride in one if you think you're vulnerable to sniper fire, Mrs Clinton.

snipe.jpg

What I am actually trying to say is that under all possible circumstances I feel that any warrior in any situation deserves better than that

No machine gun needed

snipe.jpg

What I am actually trying to say is that under all possible circumstances I feel that any warrior in any situation deserves better than that

I've ridden in both the MH-6 and the Blackhawk, as well as a CH-47 Chinook, at no time under combat conditions...

My least favorite of all time is the Blackhawk.

It's hot as a toaster oven. It's louder than a teenagers stereo and it vibrates so much that for an hour after you land you can still feel your balls bouncing around.

The MH-6 at least gets there faster and that means less time in the aircraft.

Then the fun begins

Yet, he keeps talking about Trump going after the oil, and the only oil Trump is after is the oil found in eastern Syria, under Kurd control, nowhere near Iran.

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting
Netanyahu is refusing to resign in spite of three indictments for bribery, fraud, breach of trust; he's essentially mounting the same "deep state" defense as his ally in DC.

Benjamin Netanyahu Is Indicted on Criminal Charges; His Defiance Puts Israel’s Democracy at Risk

"Then, on November 12th, Israeli air strikes in Gaza killed Baha Abu al-Ata, a commander of Islamic Jihad, which is backed by Iran.

"The Ata assassination was predictably followed by escalating exchanges of fire between Islamic Jihad and Israeli forces, along with new exchanges between Israel and Iranian-backed Syrian forces, culminating in Israeli air strikes on dozens of Iranian and Syrian military targets in Syria, which killed as many as twenty Iranians."

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign; Bibi turns loose his dogs and hopes "wag the dog" works one more time.

Do you have any idea what he actually DID?

Apparently not.

He is being accused of meeting with the press and asking for more favorable coverage. Not threatening, simply asking them to cover him in a more positive light. In Israel, that's considered bribery and fraud. And it was nothing more than a conversation.

Do some research before you speak.

Netanyahu tried to negotiate a good press in return for benefits-media

What he did IS NOT EVEN A CRIME IN AMERICA.
He is being accused of meeting with the press and asking for more favorable coverage. Not threatening, simply asking them to cover him in a more positive light. In Israel, that's considered bribery and fraud. And it was nothing more than a conversation.

Your link:

"JANUARY 8, 2017 / 3:58 AM / 3 YEARS AGO"

Why don't you do a little research and tell us how honest Netanyahu has been since January 2017?

AG said to view ‘significant legal difficulties’ for Netanyahu to form new gov’t

No machine gun needed

snipe.jpg

I've ridden in both the MH-6 and the Blackhawk, as well as a CH-47 Chinook, at no time under combat conditions...

It's hot as a toaster oven. It's louder than a teenagers stereo and it vibrates so much that for an hour after you land you can still feel your balls bouncing around.

I recently drove a Ford Mustang GT, it's about as loud as a Blackhawk as it ships with a standard low restriction racing muffler

Then the fun begins

Yet, he keeps talking about Trump going after the oil, and the only oil Trump is after is the oil found in eastern Syria, under Kurd control, nowhere near Iran.
The USA does not need their oil, Trump is trying to make peace deals

Get with it

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting
Netanyahu is refusing to resign in spite of three indictments for bribery, fraud, breach of trust; he's essentially mounting the same "deep state" defense as his ally in DC.

Benjamin Netanyahu Is Indicted on Criminal Charges; His Defiance Puts Israel’s Democracy at Risk

"Then, on November 12th, Israeli air strikes in Gaza killed Baha Abu al-Ata, a commander of Islamic Jihad, which is backed by Iran.

"The Ata assassination was predictably followed by escalating exchanges of fire between Islamic Jihad and Israeli forces, along with new exchanges between Israel and Iranian-backed Syrian forces, culminating in Israeli air strikes on dozens of Iranian and Syrian military targets in Syria, which killed as many as twenty Iranians."

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign; Bibi turns loose his dogs and hopes "wag the dog" works one more time.

Do you have any idea what he actually DID?

Apparently not.

What he did IS NOT EVEN A CRIME IN AMERICA.

Your link:

"JANUARY 8, 2017 / 3:58 AM / 3 YEARS AGO"

Why don't you do a little research and tell us how honest Netanyahu has been since January 2017?

AG said to view ‘significant legal difficulties’ for Netanyahu to form new gov’t

And I say again, he's accused of trying to gain favor from he media. That's his "significant legal difficulties."

Apparently you didn't read my link.

Then the fun begins

Wrong.
ISIS are Sunni Iraqi, and Iran backs the Shia Iraqis who are in charge of Iraq.
It is the US, Saudi Arabia, or Israel who are funding ISIS.
Since Israel is providing medical and military support for ISIS, I would guess it is Israel who created ISIS.

Then the fun begins

Get with it

Iran has the third largest oil reserves in the world, the US is running out, and the US desperately needs and wants Iranian oil.

Get with it

Iran has the third largest oil reserves in the world, the US is running out, and the US desperately needs and wants Iranian oil.

:rofl:

Such a steaming pile of shit.

Get with it

Cool story, Bro...

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

No machine gun needed

snipe.jpg

I recently drove a Ford Mustang GT, it's about as loud as a Blackhawk as it ships with a standard low restriction racing muffler

Oh come on, a helicopter has no muffler at all on its screaming jet engine, and the blade noise alone has to be about 10 times louder than any street legal car.

Get with it

US oil is estimated to last less than 25 years.
We have about 400 years worth of coal, but very little oil.

4 threads on this already..slow news day?
Show me another thread on this firing

Get with it

We're running out so fast we now have record EXPORTS of oil.

US crude oil exports hit a record last week at 3.6 million barrels a day

Get with it

Dude the USA is an oil exporter, we are not running out of anything.

What decade are you in anyway

Get with it

US oil is estimated to last less than 25 years.
We have about 400 years worth of coal, but very little oil.

:lol:

Total bullshit.

Have you been asleep for the last decade?

Oil shale reserves - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back