Is war beginning in the Middle East...........Israel attacks Iran in Syria

Chemical weapons were illegal in the 80's.

Details of what chemicals we sold Iraq

The USA never sold chemical weapons to anyone at least not post WW2 and I believe they were banned after WW1
You people are so damn clueless; Did the U.S. Help Saddam Acquire Biological Weapons
Written by an 8 year old. Now the USA helped Saddam acquire biological weapons instead of giving or selling them

Did you fart again

I don't believe he was even born when the Iranians took our embassy hostage for well over a year.

So as a result of that we sold chemical weapons to Iraq

Yea kid if u say so
I do. And you are wrong. Thanks for the concession

Details dumbass, note I am not disagreeing just asking for info other than a page written by the KGB

md-6 and ah-6

6edbe70c7b10f4ffcccbcaf2182b2ac4.jpg

md-6 and ah-6

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..

Tell that to the Somalians that got wasted by them in 1993...........LOL

Were you there.............

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground

md-6 and ah-6

That could be the chopper. I can't tell the Army what to do, but it's clear why people are losing limbs...………..

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground

Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

md-6 and ah-6

Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

Jesus that chopper must have been designed for the USA by the KGB

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting

No one in Iran is going to go down in flames for The Republican Guard. People in Iran are protesting for jobs, food, and basic necessities.

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Iran has it's back to the wall, at some point they have no reason not to die by fighting
Netanyahu is refusing to resign in spite of three indictments for bribery, fraud, breach of trust; he's essentially mounting the same "deep state" defense as his ally in DC.

Benjamin Netanyahu Is Indicted on Criminal Charges; His Defiance Puts Israel’s Democracy at Risk

"Then, on November 12th, Israeli air strikes in Gaza killed Baha Abu al-Ata, a commander of Islamic Jihad, which is backed by Iran.

"The Ata assassination was predictably followed by escalating exchanges of fire between Islamic Jihad and Israeli forces, along with new exchanges between Israel and Iranian-backed Syrian forces, culminating in Israeli air strikes on dozens of Iranian and Syrian military targets in Syria, which killed as many as twenty Iranians."

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign; Bibi turns loose his dogs and hopes "wag the dog" works one more time.

Do you have any idea what he actually DID?

Apparently not.

He is being accused of meeting with the press and asking for more favorable coverage. Not threatening, simply asking them to cover him in a more positive light. In Israel, that's considered bribery and fraud. And it was nothing more than a conversation.

Do some research before you speak.

Netanyahu tried to negotiate a good press in return for benefits-media

What he did IS NOT EVEN A CRIME IN AMERICA.

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Netanyahu is refusing to resign in spite of three indictments for bribery, fraud, breach of trust; he's essentially mounting the same "deep state" defense as his ally in DC.

Benjamin Netanyahu Is Indicted on Criminal Charges; His Defiance Puts Israel’s Democracy at Risk

"Then, on November 12th, Israeli air strikes in Gaza killed Baha Abu al-Ata, a commander of Islamic Jihad, which is backed by Iran.

"The Ata assassination was predictably followed by escalating exchanges of fire between Islamic Jihad and Israeli forces, along with new exchanges between Israel and Iranian-backed Syrian forces, culminating in Israeli air strikes on dozens of Iranian and Syrian military targets in Syria, which killed as many as twenty Iranians."

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign; Bibi turns loose his dogs and hopes "wag the dog" works one more time.

Do you have any idea what he actually DID?

Apparently not.

He is being accused of meeting with the press and asking for more favorable coverage. Not asking for favors, not threatening, simply asking them to cover him in a more positive light. In Israel, that's considered bribery and fraud.

Do some research before you speak.

Netanyahu tried to negotiate a good press in return for benefits-media

What he did IS NOT EVEN A CRIME IN AMERICA.

It's not a crime in Israel either. But, the left there is just like the left here ... throw as much against the wall as you can and hope something sticks.

Politics in Israel is like politics in America, only more so. If you think we're divisive here, it's nothing compared to there.

And it didn't start with PM Netanyahu. If American politics has become pro wrestling, Israeli politics have been Rollerball since day one.

It's not a game for the weak.

md-6 and ah-6

Really............LOL

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

LOL

The Little Bird is Bad Ass...........and it is a killing machine...........Got to hit the target to take it down......

Again.......it killed the hell out of Somalians...........and been used for quite some time.

Let me think...........should I listen to you or the people that used it.........I think I'll listen to them

Really............LOL

LOL

The Little Bird is Bad Ass...........and it is a killing machine...........Got to hit the target to take it down......

Again.......it killed the hell out of Somalians...........and been used for quite some time.

Let me think...........should I listen to you or the people that used it.........I think I'll listen to them

Give me 10 50 cal rounds and 10 bubbles and 10 bubbles are popped. Are you saying armor is stupid?

Forum List

Back