Is war beginning in the Middle East...........Israel attacks Iran in Syria

Tell that to the Somalians that got wasted by them in 1993...........LOL

Were you there.............

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground
Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

Jesus that chopper must have been designed for the USA by the KGB
LOL

The Little Bird is Bad Ass...........and it is a killing machine...........Got to hit the target to take it down......

Again.......it killed the hell out of Somalians...........and been used for quite some time.

Let me think...........should I listen to you or the people that used it.........I think I'll listen to them

Give me 10 50 cal rounds and 10 bubbles and 10 bubbles are popped. Are you saying armor is stupid?
2ui2kf.jpg

There's this thing about armor in aircraft, it's heavy and it takes away from payload. For every pound of payload, you have to have more than a pound of lift, or you don't get off the ground. Helicopters are vulnerable to groundfire, they always have been. There is no such thing as a bulletproof helicopter.

Get in quick, get out quick, before the enemy can react is the mission of the Little Bird.

Iraq........little bird and cobra's.

The chopper I saw appeared to be a Blackhawk, well armored

more than one type of copter attacking there............

Blackhawks got shot down...........they are slow..........the little birds are harder to hit and fast........In Somalia it was the armored Blackhawks going down............and not the little birds.............Somali's were firing on them during the attacks with everything they had.......

Not a single little bird was lost.........but they killed over a 1000 somalies.

LOL Somalia had slingshots and spears. That glass is not even thick enough to be bulletproof, in fact any bulletproofing or armor would prevent a lawnmower engine chopper from even getting off the ground
Really............LOL

Whatever.............they had a hell of lot more than a slingshots and spears...........

I guess a slingshot took down the Black Hawks back then........Where da hell you getting this info from........You need to find another source.

And WTF does it have to do with Syria.......and the IDF killing the Quds Forces there.............

Seriously dude, would you go into a battle zone hanging out of a toy chopper just saying shoot me now.

LOL

The Little Bird is Bad Ass...........and it is a killing machine...........Got to hit the target to take it down......

Again.......it killed the hell out of Somalians...........and been used for quite some time.

Let me think...........should I listen to you or the people that used it.........I think I'll listen to them

Give me 10 50 cal rounds and 10 bubbles and 10 bubbles are popped. Are you saying armor is stupid?
2ui2kf.jpg

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart. There is a reason for armor you know, it keeps birds in the air and people alive

There's this thing about armor in aircraft, it's heavy and it takes away from payload. For every pound of payload, you have to have more than a pound of lift, or you don't get off the ground. Helicopters are vulnerable to groundfire, they always have been. There is no such thing as a bulletproof helicopter.

Get in quick, get out quick, before the enemy can react is the mission of the Little Bird.
But if the men are hanging outside the firkin toy like paper targets it's pretty stupid...……….

Really............LOL

LOL

2ui2kf.jpg

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart. There is a reason for armor you know, it keeps birds in the air and people alive
The little bird is fast...........and battle tested.........plenty of dead would testify to that if they were still alive.......

You want an armored flying tank..........you want a Warthog.

But if the men are hanging outside the firkin toy like paper targets it's pretty stupid...……….
Spec Ops insertion............small alleys and roof tops...........They are only catching a ride.

Iraq........little bird and cobra's.

The chopper I saw appeared to be a Blackhawk, well armored

more than one type of copter attacking there............

Blackhawks got shot down...........they are slow..........the little birds are harder to hit and fast........In Somalia it was the armored Blackhawks going down............and not the little birds.............Somali's were firing on them during the attacks with everything they had.......

Not a single little bird was lost.........but they killed over a 1000 somalies.

Funny how no one used that in Vietnam or Iraq. Somalia had ak47's and no ammo, Somalia is well reguarded as the poorest and dumbest place on Earth

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign

Cite the law ... in Hebrew, please.

NGO to High Court: Force Benjamin Netanyahu to resign

"Although the dry law of Knesset statutes only requires a prime minister to resign if convicted and after all appeals have been exhausted, it has been expected that various groups would seek to force his resignation based on a decades-old judge-made law requiring ministers to resign upon indictment."

Obviously Adam Schiff and Hunter Biden sold Rudy Giuliani's insurance policy to Bibi who misplaced the Hebrew forgery?

LOL

2ui2kf.jpg

The little bird is fast...........and battle tested.........plenty of dead would testify to that if they were still alive.......

How many 50 cal anti aircraft rounds would be needed to destroy the toy, and all it's dumb occupants

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart

The thing is about 50cal machine guns, they're hard to train quickly. Most of the time, tracer fire is used to walk the rounds on to target. It's very difficult to hit a moving aircraft unless it's on the ground or hovering.

I haven't read the MH-6 Operational Manual, but I'm pretty sure there's a section, pretty close to the front of the book, that says., "Don't hover or land when you're taking 50 cal automatic fire".

That would seem kind of intuitive.

LOL

2ui2kf.jpg

How many 50 cal anti aircraft rounds would be needed to destroy the toy, and all it's dumb occupants
I'm done with you unless you get back on topic.............You don't like the little bird.....I don't give a Rat's Ass about it.

Your problem and not mine.

funny-tombstone-he-loved-bacon.jpg

Since Israel as prophesied was a Nation brought back from The Grave, there will be War in The Middle East surrounding Israel until The 2nd Coming. Israel and Jerusalem is where Christ returns, so the World thinks if it can destroy All Jews, and Wipe Israel from History that Christ cannot return and they make God a Liar.

Prophecy Against Damascus:

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 17 - New International Version

Others:

Book of Daniel
Ezekiel 38
Revelation 9
Revelation 17
Matthew 24

Apocalyptic prophecies drive both sides to Syrian battle for end of time

World War 3 | WW3 | WWIII | Endtime Ministries | Irvin Baxter and Dave Robbins

If anyone ever starts poppin off nukes, it'll be these self-righteous nuts. ^^

No doubt about it. They'll take as many out with themselves as they can.

Spec Ops insertion............small alleys and roof tops...........They are only catching a ride.
3 to 4 inch thick walls, normal, no bubble

By law an Israeli minister indicted for a criminal offense is required to resign

"Although the dry law of Knesset statutes only requires a prime minister to resign if convicted and after all appeals have been exhausted, it has been expected that various groups would seek to force his resignation based on a decades-old judge-made law requiring ministers to resign upon indictment."

Obviously Adam Schiff and Hunter Biden sold Rudy Giuliani's insurance policy to Bibi who misplaced the Hebrew forgery?

above the law sorts rule this rock George....

~S~

Nope hit most any part of that toy chopper with a 50 cal round and it will likely be totally ripped apart

The thing is about 50cal machine guns, they're hard to train quickly. Most of the time, tracer fire is used to walk the rounds on to target. It's very difficult to hit a moving aircraft unless it's on the ground or hovering.

I haven't read the MH-6 Operational Manual, but I'm pretty sure there's a section, pretty close to the front of the book, that says., "Don't hover or land when you're taking 50 cal automatic fire".

That would seem kind of intuitive.
But in reality 1 50 cal sniper round would go thru the bubble, the pilot then destroy the engine

No machine gun needed

above the law sorts rule this rock George....

~S~

In every single jurisdiction on the planet (at least those with which I'm familiar) statute law takes precedence over case law.

That holds true for Israeli Law which has it's foundation in British Common Law and Ottoman Kanun Law.

Forum List

Back