Is Wikipedia politically biased? You tell me

What an idiot. He creates this thread and is hamstrung in defending it. Just another lame Trump clown pretending he or she has something to debate. Pitiful!
There can be no debate with howlers.

Howler monkey, show us where I said I admired him? Also what crime has he been convicted of? Lol, start howling!

trump is still calling the shots and all you can do make up lies.
Of course he is calling the shots for the GOP. He hasn't burnt the party completely to the ground yet. He still has work to do.

There can be no debate with howlers.
You're so cute when you try to sound tough.

I checked the date. I am due to have my balls shaved after all. I'll be at your place Monday, for my regular appointment.

It was a simple question. Which part do you think is untrue?
I'll answer that, since notmyfault doesn't want to. My guess is that NMF believes that the untrue part is so obvious that you must be clowning him to ask that question. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you really don't know. But, I'm probably being clowned, so NMF is not wrong.

After Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, McCarthy supported Trump's false denial of Biden's victory and participated in efforts to overturn the results,[7][8] and while he condemned the January 6 United States Capitol attack in its immediate aftermath, blaming Trump for the riot and saying the 2020 election was legitimate,[9][10] he would later walk back these comments and reconcile with Trump.

That part in red and similar statements have been repeated in the media so often that you likely assume that it is a correct factual characterization. It isn't. That the 2020 election was stolen, illegitimate, that Trump really won, etc. is opinion. Opinion =/= lie, no matter how much you may be of a different opinion.

The same with Stacy Abrams' denial of the legitimacy of her own election loss.

We know that there were irregularities in the 2020 election. They are well documented. People whose opinion that the election was stolen or illegitimate are the ones who are more interested in those irregularities. They have read about the irregularities, seen videos of the irregularities, and likely followed the irregularities fully admitted to in the recent Arizona election.

Those who are of the opinion that it is only sore losers who are complaining about the election are less likely to delve into what happened. Likely they believe that there were no irregularities in 2020, or that any irregularities were no different than the kinds of irregularities that happen in any election year.

Each side has an opinion. It is not objective at all to say that one side is "lying." It would be just as biased if a journalism outlet said that "Biden lied again by denying irregularities in his election."

I'll answer that, since notmyfault doesn't want to. My guess is that NMF believes that the untrue part is so obvious that you must be clowning him to ask that question. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you really don't know. But, I'm probably being clowned, so NMF is not wrong.

After Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, McCarthy supported Trump's false denial of Biden's victory and participated in efforts to overturn the results,[7][8] and while he condemned the January 6 United States Capitol attack in its immediate aftermath, blaming Trump for the riot and saying the 2020 election was legitimate,[9][10] he would later walk back these comments and reconcile with Trump.

That part in red and similar statements have been repeated in the media so often that you likely assume that it is a correct factual characterization. It isn't. That the 2020 election was stolen, illegitimate, that Trump really won, etc. is opinion. Opinion =/= lie, no matter how much you may be of a different opinion.

We know that there were irregularities in the 2020 election. They are well documented. People whose opinion that the election was stolen or illegitimate are the ones who are more interested in those irregularities. They have read about the irregularities, seen videos of the irregularities, and likely followed the irregularities fully admitted to in the recent Arizona election.

Those who are of the opinion that it is only sore losers who are complaining about the election are less likely to delve into what happened. Likely they believe that there were no irregularities in 2020, or that any irregularities were no different than the kinds of irregularities that happen in any election year.

Each side has an opinion. It is not objective at all to say that one side is "lying." It would be just as biased if a journalism outlet said that "Biden lied again by denying irregularities in his election."
Thank you for your answer. Now, all you have to do is present credible evidence that trump was accurate when he said the election was stolen. You might want to get with Rudy, those Ninjas, and the Pillow guy. I hear they are all working on that too.

wikipedia is at twitter's feet. wikipedia will soon disappear into the digital abyss

Are you a Libra?

OK... Sorry... I actually dislike Astrology (no need to answer my admittedly dumb-ass question here) but... sigh.. What can I say? Things are bonkers these days so sometimes we are all bonkers..

Anyhow, you were right -on about several things, esp that part about me thinking (virtually knowing) that the untrue part is so obvious, poster must be clowning to ask the Q.

I keep telling people to read Mollie Hemingway's book RIGGED that goes into MASSIVE detail about the election steal but few seem to be taking me up on that..

figures

And you wonder why I say they are clowning us by asking these (seemingly) ridiculous questions?

Anyhow, your old cat avatar was much more interesting than the new one... but the new does get a point across... (not that most of us need said point..)

:)

Thank you for your answer. Now, all you have to do is present credible evidence that trump was accurate when he said the election was stolen. You might want to get with Rudy, those Ninjas, and the Pillow guy. I hear they are all working on that too.
Actually, I don't have to do that.

First of all, my point was that "stolen election" is an opinion, so it cannot be a lie. You don't disagree with that point, so that part's over. That's all my post was about.

Second, you make my point for me. If you can honestly say that you don't know what the evidence that the 2020 election was stolen is, then you have not informed yourself about all the irregularities. Which is fine.

I don't know what Stacy Abrams' evidence is that her election was stolen. I probably read it a time or two, but didn't bother to remember it or look into it further. I have better things to do with my time than research some election that happened in Georgia that the loser disputes.

What I don't do, though, is call Stacy Abrams' a liar. I don't have enough information to call her a liar. Since I don't have Abrams Derangment Syndrome, I don't have to constantly talk about what a liar she is.

Anyone who posts facts is politically biased against Republicans

Actually, I don't have to do that.

First of all, my point was that "stolen election" is an opinion, so it cannot be a lie. You don't disagree with that point, so that part's over. That's all my post was about.

Second, you make my point for me. If you can honestly say that you don't know what the evidence that the 2020 election was stolen is, then you have not informed yourself about all the irregularities. Which is fine.

I don't know what Stacy Abrams' evidence is that her election was stolen. I probably read it a time or two, but didn't bother to remember it or look into it further. I have better things to do with my time than research some election that happened in Georgia that the loser disputes.

What I don't do, though, is call Stacy Abrams' a liar. I don't have enough information to call her a liar. Since I don't have Abrams Derangment Syndrome, I don't have to constantly talk about what a liar she is.
“The election was stolen” is a “factual” claim that cannot be supported with actual facts.

It is not opinion. And even opinions to have any validity, need to be supported by facts.

You have none in either case

That's pretty much what happened. Sadly many think stating things factually is a bias.

While at the same time ... That doesn't always address what they didn't state.
It's kind of like mathematics or statistics ... You can come up with a correct answer ... But is it really answering the question you should be asking?

Anyone who posts facts is politically biased against Republicans

That's not politically biased at all ... In your opinion maybe ...
Which many have never really considered to represent any desire to address facts beyond how they may serve you opinion ... :auiqs.jpg:

While at the same time ... That doesn't always address what they didn't state.
It's kind of like mathematics or statistics ... You can come up with a correct answer ... But is it really answering the question you should be asking?

What wasn't stated? I'm asking.

Are you a Libra?

OK... Sorry... I actually dislike Astrology (no need to answer my admittedly dumb-ass question here) but... sigh.. What can I say? Things are bonkers these days so sometimes we are all bonkers..
LoL! I read about astrology when I was in late elementary through Junior High. My mom never went to a day of college, but she was very smart and loved to read. She bought books on astrology, UFO's building the pyramids, pop psychology, all that seventies suff. I was a real Watergate buff and read all the books by all the crooks. Those books seem silly now, but they made me a reader and taught me critical thinking.

Much better than today's comic books featuring explicit child sex.

Funny you ask because my mother, my sister, my wife and my daughter are all libras. Makes it easy to remember birthdays, because they all happen at the beginning of the school year.
Anyhow, you were right -on about several things, esp that part about me thinking (virtually knowing) that the untrue part is so obvious, poster must be clowning to ask the Q.

I keep telling people to read Mollie Hemingway's book RIGGED that goes into MASSIVE detail about the election steal but few seem to be taking me up on that..

figures

And you wonder why I say they are clowning us by asking these (seemingly) ridiculous questions?

Anyhow, your old cat avatar was much more interesting than the new one... but the new does get a point across... (not that most of us need said point..)

:)
It is ironic that they have even started calling questioning the election "the big lie." That people who question the election are lying is itself a lie, and they have repeated it over and over again to the point that folks like Bulldog assume that it must be true. In other words the exact process of the Big Lie.

I'll check out the book.

Facts are fact. Truth is truth, It doesn't matter if you don't like it.

You mean like the "facts" that men can get pregnant and have periods, that "Global warming" is going to kill everyone in 7 more years after the oceans wash over the seaboard cities, that an unborn child is a "growth", that Trump paid Russian hookers to piss on a bed where Obama slept, that Dick Cheney had a "Halliburton Weather Machine" that caused Hurricane Katrina, that GW planted charges in the World Trade Buildings, that Al Gore really won in 2000, that government creates wealth, raising taxes creates jobs, God doesn't exist, mankind evolved from pond scum, COVID came from a wet market in China, the vaccines are "safe and effective", the Iraq war was started by "Big Oil Companies", the Republican and Democrat parties somehow "exchanged places", inflation is "global", "28,000 of fentanyl can kill up to 1,000 people", and high gas prices are caused by the "Putin price hike"?

Yeah. Ok. Right, howler monkey.

You're so cute when you try to sound tough.

I checked the date. I am due to have my balls shaved after all. I'll be at your place Monday, for my regular appointment.
Have your wife get your affairs in order.

What wasn't stated? I'm asking.

In reference to what ... See ... I can do that too ... :thup:

If you want to say something ... Then say it ... If you want to ask a question ... Then ask a damn question.
If you want to express an idea then do so ... But stop thinking that saying nothing, is an idea worth pursuing.

Is there anything you disagree with in what I posted ... And if so ... Tell me your reasoning why ... Then we can discuss it.
If you don't understand the concepts in what I posted ... Just tell me you don't ... And I will try to do a better job of explaining it to you.

Just say something that means something ... Please.

In reference to what ... See ... I can do that too ... :thup:

If you want to say something ... Then say it ... If you want to ask a question ... Then ask a damn question.
If you want to express an idea then do so ... But stop thinking that saying nothing, is an idea worth pursuing.

Is there anything you disagree with in what I posted ... And if so ... Tell me your reasoning why ... Then we can discuss it.

You said I need to ask what wasn't stated. Concerning the OP's post, what wasn't stated?

Forum List

Back