Is Wikipedia politically biased? You tell me

Hmmm.. so you're an election denier?

Better election denier than truth and reality denier.
i think both sides cheat. so it evens itself out...if you win by a landslide, the other side can't win by cheating, so politicians should aim to win by landslides and that'll solve the fraud problem

i think both sides cheat. so it evens itself out...if you win by a landslide, the other side can't win by cheating, so politicians should aim to win by landslides and that'll solve the fraud problem
You think? :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: That analogy isn't worth two buckets of shit. Show us where the Left cheated in any presidential election. If you can't, then we know what "I THINK" is worth.

That's bs

once the cheaters lose because there's a landslide, there will be a bigger batch of fake ballots next time to make up for that.. That's what happened in 2020

You think? :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: That analogy isn't worth two buckets of shit. Show us where the Left cheated in any presidential election. If you can't, then we know what "I THINK" is worth.
leftists say the left don't cheat ever. rightists say the right don't cheat ever. that's enough evidence that BOTH SIDES cheat!

A criminal calling the shots, and you admire that? Damn son, where's your self respect?
Howler monkey, show us where I said I admired him? Also what crime has he been convicted of? Lol, start howling!

trump is still calling the shots and all you can do make up lies.

Here is what it says about McCarthy (biog)

After Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, McCarthy supported Trump's false denial of Biden's victory and participated in efforts to overturn the results,[7][8] and while he condemned the January 6 United States Capitol attack in its immediate aftermath, blaming Trump for the riot and saying the 2020 election was legitimate,[9][10] he would later walk back these comments and reconcile with Trump.

:oops:

Bias? What bias?

Here come the liberals saying I'm crazy (like all conservatives)

There are lots of instances where Wikipedia spews liberal bias.

mKlzs2O8YDVl.jpeg

'Can't trust that site anymore': Wikipedia ridiculed for labeling brief Twitter suspension of journalists as 'Thursday Night Massacre'

Saudi Arabia jails two Wikipedia staff in ‘bid to control content’

BREAKING: Elon Musk slams Wikipedia over ‘left-wing bias’

Wikimedia Foundation Org, Form 990, Schedule I - Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica

Ron DeSantis & St. Elmo Secret Society

Wikipedia Tried to Change the Definition of 'Recession' 41 Times

Forum List

Back