ISIS branch in Obama and Hillary's Libya the most dangerous

Libya----was ONCE UPON A TIME---a kinda friendly place-----as was TUNISIA -----(I know this from a few jews with history there) WHAT DA HELL HAPPENED? Not entirely friendly---but livable----like Iran .... WAS

Obama admits that turning Libya into a shitstain was his biggest mistake.

it was already a shit-stain-----but CONTAINED----the course of events was INEVITABLE

Nonsense.

would you expand on that concept, John?
Did you imagine that Libya was DOING fine
before Obama happened?

Oh, I think you and I both know the before and after.

it was already a shit-stain-----but CONTAINED----the course of events was INEVITABLE

Nonsense.

before Obama happened?

that's it? are you referring to REMOTE past before----or -----ie pre Khadaffy duck "before"----or KHADAFFY DUCK era-----or post khadaffy duck era?

Nonsense.

before Obama happened?

that's it? are you referring to REMOTE past before----or -----ie pre Khadaffy duck "before"----or KHADAFFY DUCK era-----or post khadaffy duck era?

Qudaffy had come clean and rejoined the rest of the world is the time frame when Obama got suckered into turning Libya into a shitstain.

Nonsense.

before Obama happened?

Qudaffy had come clean and rejoined the rest of the world is the time frame when Obama got suckered into turning Libya into a shitstain.

I must have missed it-----when did QADAFFY DUCK "come clean"???

Nonsense.

before Obama happened?

Apparently you did miss it. He was over here partying like there was no tomorrow. Little did he know......

before Obama happened?

Apparently you did miss it. He was over here partying like there was no tomorrow. Little did he know......

I did not miss that-------he partied-----so? Muslims party-----especially the MEN----it is Islamic culture. The richer and more important a muslim big shot is-----the MORE belly dancers in his harems. Nothing new---it has been going on for more than 1000 years------including the alcohol

Forum List

Back