🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS celebrating – Women in the US military will be assigned to Infantry units

I don't know about you but I can picture a young American woman in the military and what ISIS would do to her! What they did to this Kurd woman soldier would be nothing to what they will do to an American!

rehhhh.jpg

US Defense Watch ^ | April 8, 2016 | Jessie Jane Duff
On April 1st, the combat exemption for women in the U.S. military was lifted. This means women can and will be involuntarily assigned to infantry and ground units. This also means that brutal and horrific violence against women is now legal as long as it comes from the hands of the enemy. The American public is largely removed from the military and we didn’t even hear a whimper from the fathers and mothers of America that their daughter on active duty now can potentially be assigned to a combat unit. It’s called orders. Choice is gone. This isn’t about women...
You think our women don't know that? We have very brave women warriors in this country. In many cases braver than their male counterparts.

It's not a matter of bravery, will power or courage, it's a matter of physical ability and any risk if the soldier is captured.

A woman prisoner would quite likely be - at the least - pack raped. It's up to each woman soldier make up her own mind.

But the other problem is, of course, would male soldiers be jeopardized by having to help out women soldiers due to some incapabilities on their part...etc...
It is not a matter of bravery? Wow......just wow.

You are completely misreading my post.

What I am saying is that women's bravery is not in doubt anymore than a man's bravery.
Some women aren't brave at all. That's the screwed up part. Some women are brave. Some women wanted the opportunity to serve in combat. In total fuckupness, equality demands that all women be subject to combat even those that aren't brave and never intended to go into combat.

We went from, you can if you want to, to, you are ordered to.

Which is a cosmic joke. All the poor squat can do is take on a gang bang and hope she gets knocked up.

I don't know about you but I can picture a young American woman in the military and what ISIS would do to her! What they did to this Kurd woman soldier would be nothing to what they will do to an American!

rehhhh.jpg

On April 1st, the combat exemption for women in the U.S. military was lifted. This means women can and will be involuntarily assigned to infantry and ground units. This also means that brutal and horrific violence against women is now legal as long as it comes from the hands of the enemy. The American public is largely removed from the military and we didn’t even hear a whimper from the fathers and mothers of America that their daughter on active duty now can potentially be assigned to a combat unit. It’s called orders. Choice is gone. This isn’t about women...

As a guy that served in the Infantry (11B) and in a combat zone - Viet Nam - I don't understand this country. What? Are the "men" too damned cowardly to serve? Jesus Christ. This country is, indeed, doomed. Way to go you big bad men.....

rehhhh.jpg

Having been in the military at a time that women were first coming in, I can say this.
Back then, the most desired duty stations were on a shore based base somewhere, not on a ship ( was Navy ), however when the women first came in they could not be assigned to a combat unit, so what happened was the women filled the shore billets and billets on non combat ships like Tenders, and the men found that their choices were quickly becoming limited to combat ships like, carriers etc...
If women are going to enlist, and they want to be treated as equals then it is only fair that they have the same chance of combat as the men. Not exactly a fair situation when the women come in and push the men to the front every time.
equal is equal. live with it or don't join.
But the real problem is that obama and the democrats wars are forcing this issue in the first place.

Forum List

Back