🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS celebrating – Women in the US military will be assigned to Infantry units

Except that female soldiers were instrumental in retaking Kobani from ISIS. They are afraid of being killed by women because they are told that they won't go to paradise if they are.
Pure idiotic western propaganda.

There is nothing in the Quran saying that being killed by a woman will keep an Islamic jihadist from entering paradise. ...... :cool:

These are ISIS teachings. Not Islamic teachings.

Except that female soldiers were instrumental in retaking Kobani from ISIS. They are afraid of being killed by women because they are told that they won't go to paradise if they are. But let's not let facts get in the way of a Vigilante thread.

Yes, that why that WOMAN SOLDIER was beheaded, you :ahole-1:

She must have been the only soldier killed in that battle. Aside from the two dudes in the same picture.

Retard.

Right, cock breath!

Except that female soldiers were instrumental in retaking Kobani from ISIS. They are afraid of being killed by women because they are told that they won't go to paradise if they are.
Pure idiotic western propaganda.

There is nothing in the Quran saying that being killed by a woman will keep an Islamic jihadist from entering paradise. ...... :cool:

These are ISIS teachings. Not Islamic teachings.

Same thing. They are mutually inclusive

-Geaux

Except that female soldiers were instrumental in retaking Kobani from ISIS. They are afraid of being killed by women because they are told that they won't go to paradise if they are. But let's not let facts get in the way of a Vigilante thread.

She must have been the only soldier killed in that battle. Aside from the two dudes in the same picture.

Retard.

Right, cock breath!

Any real rebuttal?

Retard.

Right, cock breath!

Any real rebuttal?

When you give me one to rebut, instead of those must have been the only 3 killed in the battle!....Come on asshole, I know you can do better or do you just want to throw invective at each other?

I don't know about you but I can picture a young American woman in the military and what ISIS would do to her! What they did to this Kurd woman soldier would be nothing to what they will do to an American!

rehhhh.jpg

US Defense Watch ^ | April 8, 2016 | Jessie Jane Duff
On April 1st, the combat exemption for women in the U.S. military was lifted. This means women can and will be involuntarily assigned to infantry and ground units. This also means that brutal and horrific violence against women is now legal as long as it comes from the hands of the enemy. The American public is largely removed from the military and we didn’t even hear a whimper from the fathers and mothers of America that their daughter on active duty now can potentially be assigned to a combat unit. It’s called orders. Choice is gone. This isn’t about women...
You think our women don't know that? We have very brave women warriors in this country. In many cases braver than their male counterparts.

It's not a matter of bravery, will power or courage, it's a matter of physical ability and any risk if the soldier is captured.

A woman prisoner would quite likely be - at the least - pack raped. It's up to each woman soldier make up her own mind.

But the other problem is, of course, would male soldiers be jeopardized by having to help out women soldiers due to some incapabilities on their part...etc...

Retard.

Right, cock breath!

Any real rebuttal?

When you give me one to rebut, instead of those must have been the only 3 killed in the battle!....Come on asshole, I know you can do better or do you just want to throw invective at each other?

You claim a woman being beheaded is proof women have no place in battle while two men are dead in the same picture. It makes no sense. You are retarded.

The joke is really on the dumbfuck American women. They wanted the right to volunteer for combat. They never thought they would be assigned to combat whether they wanted it or not.

Get fucked ladies. You get sent home when you get pregnant.

Retard.

Right, cock breath!

Any real rebuttal?

You claim a woman being beheaded is proof women have no place in battle while two men are dead in the same picture. It makes no sense. You are retarded.

Yes, I imagine you just don't understand the psyche of the American public! And I'm retarded, said the low 2 digit IQ'd one! LOLOLOL!

In a war fought by drones good idea, on front lines not workable.

Retard.

Right, cock breath!

Any real rebuttal?

Yes, I imagine you just don't understand the psyche of the American public! And I'm retarded, said the low 2 digit IQ'd one! LOLOLOL!

What is the difference between the two dead men and the dead woman? Aside from you using her head as a political prop?

Right, cock breath!

Any real rebuttal?

What is the difference between the two dead men and the dead woman? Aside from you using her head as a political prop?

When have we sent women into a straight combat condition before, they have always been in assist positions, and not full ground combat.

I don't know about you but I can picture a young American woman in the military and what ISIS would do to her! What they did to this Kurd woman soldier would be nothing to what they will do to an American!

rehhhh.jpg

On April 1st, the combat exemption for women in the U.S. military was lifted. This means women can and will be involuntarily assigned to infantry and ground units. This also means that brutal and horrific violence against women is now legal as long as it comes from the hands of the enemy. The American public is largely removed from the military and we didn’t even hear a whimper from the fathers and mothers of America that their daughter on active duty now can potentially be assigned to a combat unit. It’s called orders. Choice is gone. This isn’t about women...
You think our women don't know that? We have very brave women warriors in this country. In many cases braver than their male counterparts.

Only a lesbian bitch, like yourself, would even think that, but perhaps you need to see a young American woman soldier RIPPED APART in order to see how that plays to the American citizen!
We know what a coward you are, Vaggie....it's easy for our women warriors to be braver than you. Way easier. Go back under your bed now.

The joke is really on the dumbfuck American women. They wanted the right to volunteer for combat. They never thought they would be assigned to combat whether they wanted it or not.

I remember during preparation for the first Gulf War.

So many female navy sailors ran out and got themselves pregnant to avoid going into the war.

That one US Navy ship couldn't go on deployment with the rest of the fleet because it didn't have enough personal to operate the ship. ...... :cool:

rehhhh.jpg

Only a lesbian bitch, like yourself, would even think that, but perhaps you need to see a young American woman soldier RIPPED APART in order to see how that plays to the American citizen!
We know what a coward you are, Vaggie....it's easy for our women warriors to be braver than you. Way easier. Go back under your bed now.

Yes, I can see a lesbian bitch, like yourself crawling through a rice paddy in Vietnam, the Cong would have kept YOU alive for maybe a week as they saw how many times they could rape you, and where, see if you broke their record for such! They LOVE YOU BIG TIME!

rehhhh.jpg

It's not a matter of bravery, will power or courage, it's a matter of physical ability and any risk if the soldier is captured.

A woman prisoner would quite likely be - at the least - pack raped. It's up to each woman soldier make up her own mind.

But the other problem is, of course, would male soldiers be jeopardized by having to help out women soldiers due to some incapabilities on their part...etc...
It is not a matter of bravery? Wow......just wow.

I remember during preparation for the first Gulf War.

So many female navy sailors ran out and got themselves pregnant to avoid going into the war.

That one US Navy ship couldn't go on deployment with the rest of the fleet because it didn't have enough personal to operate the ship. ...... :cool:

You know Sunni, I actually remember that!

rehhhh.jpg

It is not a matter of bravery? Wow......just wow.

You are completely misreading my post.

What I am saying is that women's bravery is not in doubt anymore than a man's bravery.

Forum List

Back