ISIS Claims Responsibility for Paris Attacks, Calling Them ‘Miracles’

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the catastrophic attacks in the French capital, referring to them as “miracles” in a written statement released by one of its official publication arms and distributed on Twitter via the accounts of known militant propagandists."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/w...action=swipe&region=FixedRight&pgtype=article

There is only one way to deal with these animals that is annihilation!

They'd claim responsibility for an outbreak of Flu.

Am betting this is gonna turn out to be French nationals from Paris. Couldn't get to Syria so did the 'kill where you are' thing.

1? Wow, and there were how many terrorists? But you accept the premise with only 1? Who's the loser? Your first rodeo I'm thinking.

Am betting this is gonna turn out to be French nationals from Paris. Couldn't get to Syria so did the 'kill where you are' thing.
They kill little kids too how do you feel about that?

1? Wow, and there were how many terrorists? But you accept the premise with only 1? Who's the loser? Your first rodeo I'm thinking.

ISIS has supporters world wide. Chechen terrorists have pledged 16,000 plus jihadists to ISIS. That's why Putin is trying to take out as many foreign ISIS fighters in Syria rather than in his own back yard.

D4E of course you have home growns dedicated to ISIS. It doesn't make them any less ISIS. Sorry about the grammar. First coffee and all.

:)

ISIS has supporters world wide. Chechen terrorists have pledged 16,000 plus jihadists to ISIS. That's why Putin is trying to take out as many foreign ISIS fighters in Syria rather than in his own back yard.

ISIS is turning into a boogeyman. Whether you ever met someone from ISIS is becomming moot. Now it's an 'I'm with Stupid' type thing.

ISIS is turning into a boogeyman. Whether you ever met someone from ISIS is becomming moot. Now it's an 'I'm with Stupid' type thing.

So you're running with the "ISIS is just JVT/We have ISIS contained" thing?

"ISIS Claims Responsibility for Paris Attacks, Calling Them ‘Miracles’"

Of course they have.

And many will make the mistake of believing the claim.

Of course they have.

Agreed. It's no more a miracle than some thug knocking off a little girl in the streets Chicago or Ferguson.

"KEY POINTS

• At least 128 dead in at least six separate attacks
  • Police say 250 injured, 80 critically
  • Isis claims responsibility
  • What we know about the eight attackers, who are all dead
  • François Hollande declared a state of emergency
  • IN PICTURES - A night of shock and horror
  • World leaders condemn attacks"
LIVE BLOG: Isis claims Paris terror attacks

Of course they have.

Well I ruled out Methodists and Mormons right from the get go even though I didn't want to rush to judgement. And it's not every day you get Southern Baptists dressed in suicide vests screaming Allahu Akbar.

So let's see. Do I have to go thru a check list of all the worlds religions before going THEY'RE MOTHER FUCKING RADICAL MUSLIM JIHADISTS?

Of course they have.

Well I ruled out Methodists and Mormons right from the get go even though I didn't want to rush to judgement. And it's not every day you get Southern Baptists dressed in suicide vests screaming Allahu Akbar.

So let's see. Do I have to go thru a check list of all the worlds religions before going THEY'RE MOTHER FUCKING RADICAL MUSLIM JIHADISTS?
The jihadi apologists rush to mssageboards for the purpose of discouraging outrage against the Islamic perpetrators. It's pointless to respond to them. They are on the side of anarchy.

Forum List

Back