ISIS is kicking Barrys ass...

Dude never communicated with ISIS.

thats ok, Trump will sniff them out .... pun

I'm looking forward to an America ( and the world ) that is absolutely free from ISIS inspired acts of terror. When is that gonna be the case? Didn't Trump say it would happen very quickly?

Since we are safer now than at any time in History, I can't imagine how safe I'll feel a year from now. Should feel great!

I'm looking forward to an America ( and the world ) that is absolutely free from ISIS inspired acts of terror. When is that gonna be the case? Didn't Trump say it would happen very quickly?

Since we are safer now than at any time in History, I can't imagine how safe I'll feel a year from now. Should feel great!

first day, defeat isis ..

Im buying a cake and ice cream ... party down :dance:

Day one? Wow!

How, how old are you?

So ISIS is winning but it is not winning. Mods, close the thread, please.

How, how old are you?
A day younger than Trump and much smarter than you.

How, how old are you?

In response to the confusion that our announcement has caused for some, we are going to clarify what our intentions are in regards to cleaning up the Politics Forum.

To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum.

Your Post Needs To Contain Relevant On Topic Content besides Your Flame. -Intense

Forum List

Back