ISIS is not a huge power that can pose great risks to us

CYYsVMAWkAEHBIN.jpg

In the history of terrorism, has that ever worked !?
Nothing has so killing them is the ONLY logical course.

Violence will only beget violence. But then again, that's what the Globalist Elites want. It's all about their Permanent War agenda.
I hear Walmart has a sale on tinfoil

Violence will only beget violence. But then again, that's what the Globalist Elites want. It's all about their Permanent War agenda.

Try to stop supporting their Permanent War agenda. That will make America great again. Permanent War only benefits the few Globalist Elites of the world.

Try to stop supporting their Permanent War agenda. That will make America great again. Permanent War only benefits the few Globalist Elites of the world.
The rag heads will keep on with their agenda of destroying the West regardless of our bombs. Fuck em. Exterminate them for the roaches they are.

The rag heads will keep on with their agenda of destroying the West regardless of our bombs. Fuck em. Exterminate them for the roaches they are.

Some of your Government's 'Best Friends' are 'Rag Heads.' Who do you think helped create horrific groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS? They were your Government's 'Friends' when it was convenient. Some of your Government's 'Best Friends' are funding and arming the major terrorist groups of the world.

ISIS for instance, couldn't have come about without the massive support from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Turkey. So i'd rather our Government simply disengage from the Middle East. You can't trust anyone at this point. It's time to come home.

Some of your Government's 'Best Friends' are 'Rag Heads.' Who do you think helped create horrific groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS? They were your Government's 'Friends' when it was convenient. Some of your Government's 'Best Friends' are funding and arming the major terrorist groups of the world.

ISIS for instance, couldn't have come about without the massive support from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Turkey. So i'd rather our Government simply disengage from the Middle East. You can't trust anyone at this point. It's time to come home.
Can't you see the difference between war mongering ugly American GOP chicken hawks and Dems who are trying to disengage on this. Your global elitist gobbledygook ends up being just more GOP propaganda. There's a huge difference, which would be bigger without the confusion from bs...

Can't you see the difference between war mongering ugly American GOP chicken hawks and Dems who are trying to disengage on this. Your global elitist gobbledygook ends up being just more GOP propaganda. There's a huge difference, which would be bigger without the confusion from bs...

No there isn't. The Permanent War agenda rolls on no matter which Party's in power in the U.S. Your boy Hussein is currently bombing & killing in more countries than your dreaded BOOOOOOOSH was.

In fact, he's currently increasing troop levels in both Syria and Iraq. That, despite it being illegal to have American troops in Syria. So there's lots more bloody carnage to come. And it won't matter which Party is running ths show in the U.S. It's all about Permanent War. It's what the Globalist Elites want.

No there isn't. The Permanent War agenda rolls on no matter which Party's in power in the U.S. Your boy Hussein is currently bombing & killing in more countries than your dreaded BOOOOOOOSH was.

In fact, he's currently increasing troop levels in both Syria and Iraq. That, despite it being illegal to have American troops in Syria. So there's lots more bloody carnage to come. And it won't matter which Party is running ths show in the U.S. It's all about Permanent War. It's what the Globalist Elites want.
You can't tell the difference between 1300 advisors helping Muslims doing their own fighting and the US Army wrecking the ME? Just wait til the chickenhawk GOP gets in again...

You can't tell the difference between 1300 advisors helping Muslims doing their own fighting and the US Army wrecking the ME? Just wait til the chickenhawk GOP gets in again...

Still, your boy is currently bombing & killing in more countries than your dreaded BOOOSH was. And he's even putting troops in Syria, which is illegal. Syria has not requested their presence.

You're just still living an old false paradigm. The Globalist Elites want Permanent War. And they run both major American Political Parties. Nothing's gonna change til the People start demanding peace.

ISIS is so last season.

It's sad to see the likes of Chris Christy hitching his wagon to ISIS fear mongering .

THIS COULD BE THE GREAT TROJAN HORSE! THIS COULD MAKE THE TROJAN HORSE LOOK LIKE PEANUTS IF THESE REFUGEES TURN OUT TO BE ISIS!

Forum List

Back