ISIS is not a huge power that can pose great risks to us

CelpNFsUkAABL1h.jpg

Funny the OP didnt disagree with Obama because the OP even knows that Isis is some rag tag of people with Champagne tastes and beer money.

They WANT to rule the world but do they have the ability too? Hypothetically? Sure...anything is possible.

Realitistcally? Nope but the OP cant admit Obama is right on anything, even if he said Christmas was this month the OP would just go "Can you believe him?" :dance:
True on the OP. But, Obama allowed himself to be talked into the Afghan surge, which has been less than successful. Every policy move he's made has either been a failure because it was based on some belief that democracy in an Arab country is going to be a positive change, or having come to grips the naïve mindset of the former, can only give the barest military response because of the disappointment with the surge. Thus, we're left following Italy's and France's lead in Libya, and that didn't work at all.

Obama also says we're "pounding" isis in Syria. What Obama doesn't say is that he considers 15 bombs a day "pounding"
We've used 20,000 bombs and missiles in 15 months. We're actually going to run out at some point, munitions are fucking expensive.

Run out of bombs? What a stupid statement.

Bombs don't make themselves. As long as we don't out source them to China It looks like we should spell "bomb" as "jobs". The bomb making business is Booming!

I did a little checking and as we speak we are breaking records of bombs dropped from a U S Carrier.

US aircraft carrier breaks record for number of bombs dropped on ISIS

Obama also says we're "pounding" isis in Syria. What Obama doesn't say is that he considers 15 bombs a day "pounding"
We've used 20,000 bombs and missiles in 15 months. We're actually going to run out at some point, munitions are fucking expensive.

Bombs don't make themselves. As long as we don't out source them to China It looks like we should spell "bomb" as "jobs". The bomb making business is Booming!

I did a little checking and as we speak we are breaking records of bombs dropped from a U S Carrier.

At one point we were actually dropping bombs faster than they could replace them.

At one point we were actually dropping bombs faster than they could replace them.

So which is it? Obama is doing NOTHING to reduce ISIS OR He is out of control bombing ISIS and we are going to run out of bombs?

It seems we can't have it both ways.

So which is it? Obama is doing NOTHING to reduce ISIS OR He is out of control bombing ISIS and we are going to run out of bombs?

Um, when did I say Obama is doing nothing to reduce ISIS?

Um, when did I say Obama is doing nothing to reduce ISIS?

I didn't name names. I have read in MANY threads in MANY posts how Obama is weak and has done NOTHING to reduce ISIS.

I'm not trying to blow up Obama's record. :lol: But this record breaking bombing thing speaks for it's self.

People that constantly drone that we are doing nothing to fight ISIS and it's all Obama's fault are simply talking out of their asses.

Forum List

Back