ISIS kills in Berlin, but Merkel 24/7 demands to punish Putin for fighting ISIS!

...Assad is by no means the greatest leader of men the world has ever known but he is better than the alternative. That being destabilizing the region even more than we already have. A process that's already begun.
ISIS isn't better than Assad, so I'd say it's a push. Assad gassed thousands of his own people. He's a butcher. I'd rather see a stable constitutional republic in it's place. Something difficult to ask from a Muslim nation.
Zionist al-Qaeda propaganda.

Here´s the truth:

8hijwodw.jpg
Funny how your "truth" never has any links for verification. My guess is you are hiding something. Dishonest scumbags always hide the truth.
The stink gets his link:
Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
More lies and not very good ones. No wonder the BND found you to be a worthless, spineless loudmouth after shutting down your website.

1) Your link isn't to the Daily Mail article you posted as an image.
2) Your link says nothing about the US backing a plan to use chemical weapons in Syria.

Maybe Angela Merkel is scared for the 2017 election. She would like to be the new Chancellor for the fourth time :uhh:
That's why she's acting like that I guess :eusa_think:
Agreed politicians are always running for reelection, but if terrorists keep killing Germans and she does nothing but invite more refugees ME immigrants to live in Germany, she will become unemployed.
Maybe she thinks the German leftist will vote her even if more terrorist attacks will come...who knows? :dunno:
Politicians are strange. Their minds are not like ours. They works in a different way... :eusa_think:

Maybe she thinks the German leftist will vote her even if more terrorist attacks will come...who knows? :dunno:
Politicians are strange. Their minds are not like ours. They works in a different way... :eusa_think:
Agreed politicians are strange. I strongly doubt any First World national leader would intentionally set their own people up for slaughter. As in this case, it's about LW idealism than hard-core plotting. Dreamers and idealists have lofty aspirations, but not all are very practical in a world of terrorists, thugs and rogue nations.

...Assad is by no means the greatest leader of men the world has ever known but he is better than the alternative. That being destabilizing the region even more than we already have. A process that's already begun.
ISIS isn't better than Assad, so I'd say it's a push. Assad gassed thousands of his own people. He's a butcher. I'd rather see a stable constitutional republic in it's place. Something difficult to ask from a Muslim nation.
Zionist al-Qaeda propaganda.

Here´s the truth:

8hijwodw.jpg
Funny how your "truth" never has any links for verification. My guess is you are hiding something. Dishonest scumbags always hide the truth.
The stink gets his link:
Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
More lies and not very good ones. No wonder the BND found you to be a worthless, spineless loudmouth after shutting down your website.

1) Your link isn't to the Daily Mail article you posted as an image.
2) Your link says nothing about the US backing a plan to use chemical weapons in Syria.
If that article would still be around, I would not have to post a screenshot, moron. Doesn´t change anything, though. The terror supporting regimes planned and conducted this mass murder using al-Qaeda.

Is Merkel already secret Muslim convert ( like many German politically correct 'politicians' ) Supports she ISIS? Where is the logic? Why Merkel non-stop 24/7 curses Putin and demand his punishment for fighting ISIS in Syria, but does nothing to prevent ISIS terror in Germany and imports hundred of thousands IS-fighters as 'refuges'?

If Putin and Assad were solely killing ISIS, people would support them. But Assad is killing people just because they disagree with him. Many of the people Assad and Putin are killing are not ISIS members and aren't even terrorist.

This is what you conservatives aren't getting. Assad is no better than ISIS and Putin is asssiting Assad with commiting war crimes.

Assad is a freaking dictator. Always has been. Now he's gotten out of control because he has the help of a resourceful western nation ( Russia).

Is Merkel already secret Muslim convert ( like many German politically correct 'politicians' ) Supports she ISIS? Where is the logic? Why Merkel non-stop 24/7 curses Putin and demand his punishment for fighting ISIS in Syria, but does nothing to prevent ISIS terror in Germany and imports hundred of thousands IS-fighters as 'refuges'?

If Putin and Assad were solely killing ISIS, people would support them. But Assad is killing people just because they disagree with him. Many of the people Assad and Putin are killing are not ISIS members and aren't even terrorist.

This is what you conservatives aren't getting. Assad is no better than ISIS and Putin is asssiting Assad with commiting war crimes.

Assad is a freaking dictator. Always has been. Now he's gotten out of control because he has the help of a resourceful western nation ( Russia).
Disgusting propaganda lies. If the people would not support him, why is he still in office, despite most of the "rebels" are not even Syrian? The time for I was misinformed excuses is over and everyone still posting such lies is well aware of his support for gruesome terrorism.

Disgusting propaganda lies. If the people would not support him, why is he still in office, despite most of the "rebels" are not even Syrian? The time for I was misinformed excuses is over and everyone still posting such lies is well aware of his support for gruesome terrorism.

Because he's a dictator. Syria's election process isn't as fair as it is in America or Europe. If it was up to the Syrian people he would have been long gone.

Same goes for his homie Putin.

If that article would still be around, I would not have to post a screenshot, moron. Doesn´t change anything, though. The terror supporting regimes planned and conducted this mass murder using al-Qaeda.
Translation: You are right, DW. The article doesn't exist; it's just a photoshopped image I lifted from an anti-American website because I'm too stupid to make one myself.

No worries, kid. No one here expects you are able to support your opinions with fact.

Here, son. Let me show you how intelligent adults do it. The date on your picture is January 29th, 2013. These are the archived articles from that date for Daily Mail Online: 29 January 2013 News Archive | Daily Mail Online | Daily Mail Online

Notice there are lots of archived articles, but none about Syria and chemical weapons.

Last edited:

Because he's a dictator. Syria's election process isn't as fair as it is in America or Europe. If it was up to the Syrian people he would have been long gone.

Same goes for his homie Putin.
More nonsense. If the people in the West would know who governs them, the revolts would start today. Assad and Putin are great and freedom loving heroes and beloved by the people, on the other hand.

Translation: You are right, DW. The article doesn't exist; it's just a photoshopped image I lifted from an anti-American website because I'm too stupid to make one myself.

No worries, kid. No one here expects you are able to support your opinions with fact.

Here, son. Let me show you how intelligent adults do it. The date on your picture is January 29th, 2013. These are the archived articles from that date for Daily Mail Online: 29 January 2013 News Archive | Daily Mail Online | Daily Mail Online

Notice there are lots of archived articles, but none about Syria and chemical weapons.
All your lies are refuted but you keep spreading them like a persistent culture of giant crab louses the world would be far better off without.

More nonsense. If the people in the West would know who governs them, the revolts would start today. Assad and Putin are great and freedom loving heroes and beloved by the people, on the other hand.
Pray tell who governs us, Bleep? Oh wait! Lemme guess.......the JOOOOOS! Amirite? Good luck with your petty hatreds. :cuckoo:

All your lies are refuted but you keep spreading them like a persistent culture of giant crab louses the world would be far better off without.
I don't lie and you haven't proven I have. In fact, the opposite is true: I've proven you are an idiot and a liar.

Last edited:
What I post can be verified, the proven liar is you.
Awesome, Bleip!
1) Prove the US used gas in Syria.

2) Prove I'm an al-Qaeda supporter.

3) Prove I'm a lawyer for al-Qaeda.

That's just for starters. Once you prove those, I'll come back with all of your other lies "posts".

Forum List

Back