ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

How NOT to end never-ending wars
blog_civilian_deaths_iraq_syria2.gif

Column: Trump's brand of war is killing more civilians than before
If only the D Party would attack Donny for this, rather than made up shit like Russiagate and Ukraine. At least then, we could have some respect for them.

The military love civilians. They don't have weapons, they don't shoot back, and dead civilians can't deny claims by the military that the dead civilians are terrorists.

Why are there no witnesses to be interviewed?

I did notice you still can't say anything good about the head of ISIS being killed. That speaks volumes about you.
Trump once again showing why he's a good president for this country. Sucks to be you

Quoted for truth. These traitors need to be deported; only a nation of fools lets these kinds of sociopaths vote for anything.

I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it, FFI
You, you tend to pussy out of answering questions, while asking lots of questions.
I told you why, FFI.
It's a good day for Trump when the leader if ISIS is killed, and then watch the liberals head explode over it.

I agree with that! ^^^

That is a very, very, good day! :2up:

I think there'll be a revenge strike though. Probably in Europe. It's a soft target, and Christmas markets are coming up.

Democrats are irrelevant, so who cares what they say? No one.

Democrats are irrelevant, so who cares what they say? No one.

They seemed to have no problem with obama taking out osama....???

What the idiots seem not to understand is that the majority of Americans are very happy with the termination of
Baghdadi....and when they go to the polls they will remember how the treasonous democrats whined about it.

Last edited:
The military love civilians. They don't have weapons, they don't shoot back, and dead civilians can't deny claims by the military that the dead civilians are terrorists.

Why are there no witnesses to be interviewed?

So you're sad this murderous terrorist thug is dead.

This is the headline that liberal news outlets would really like to run but don't dare run. We're talking about the raid that killed ISIS leader Baghdadi. He blew up himself and in the process killed his two wives and three of his children.

Don't worry, in a few years, you'll be downplaying ISIS violence and blaming the US... Kind of like you do for the Axis powers now.

So you're sad this murderous terrorist thug is dead.

I'm indifferent. We seem to think if we just get this one guy, that our problems will be over.

I often make the metaphor that our middle east policy is sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

We managed to swat one hornet.

They seemed to have no problem with obama taking out osama....???

What the idiots seem not to understand is that the majority of Americans are very happy with the termination of
Baghdadi....and when they go to the polls they will remember how the treasonous democrats whined about it.

Most Americans will be like "Who"?

Forum List

Back