ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

Wow is there something trump can’t do?
Shut his fucking trap on Twitter long enough for the Interwebs to fucking breath for a minute.
Just like a typical leftist shit bag... don't agree with what someone says, you want to SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP.

How NAZI of you...
You misunderstand. I'm not a leftist. I appreciate jitlers contribution to USMB. And you. It would be Hugely Greatly Wonderful, if DJT would just STFU on twitter.
We need air here in USMB chat rooms.
No, it wouldn't be hugely, greatly anything if the president quit tweeting.

It's one of the ONLY ways this president has of making an end run around the democrat propaganda wing, and post exactly what he wants to say, not what they said he said, or what they want him to say, or just lie about what he said. It's President Trump, first hand, no democrat BS inserted, and it also gives him a venue to fight back against the 24/7 trashing he gets from the left. I think he uses it BIGGLY BRILLIANTLY.

He needs to KEEP IT UP.
M'kay. Press conferences would Hugely help.

Shut his fucking trap on Twitter long enough for the Interwebs to fucking breath for a minute.
Just like a typical leftist shit bag... don't agree with what someone says, you want to SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP.

How NAZI of you...
You misunderstand. I'm not a leftist. I appreciate jitlers contribution to USMB. And you. It would be Hugely Greatly Wonderful, if DJT would just STFU on twitter.

It's one of the ONLY ways this president has of making an end run around the democrat propaganda wing, and post exactly what he wants to say, not what they said he said, or what they want him to say, or just lie about what he said. It's President Trump, first hand, no democrat BS inserted, and it also gives him a venue to fight back against the 24/7 trashing he gets from the left. I think he uses it BIGGLY BRILLIANTLY.

He needs to KEEP IT UP.
There's a DAILY press conference.

How NAZI of you...

Ummm, yeah, you are a leftist.
Nope. Guess again, westy.

How NAZI of you...

He needs to KEEP IT UP.
There's a DAILY press conference.
Is that when DJT gets on tweeter? Or something like that.
Ever heard of the press room at the White House?

Or do you like to play games... like a democrat?

How NAZI of you...

Ummm, yeah, you are a leftist.
Take your meds, drink some OJ and be done with it. I did.

Be done with what? Watching you self immolate? No way. Like I said, watching your train wreck of a life is too much fun!

Live updates: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi believed killed, sources say - CNNPolitics
c5b7ec2a-dbd8-4b5b-ab4f-d96d4aadec29.png

"The Syrian Observatory of Human Rights (SOHR) said the raid took place at a compound at about 12:30 a.m. local time to the west of the town of Barisha, a mountainous area about 25 miles west of Aleppo overlooking the Turkish border.

"The group said the area is a hotbed of activity for an al Qaeda affiliate in Syria

"SOHR said a gunfight lasted for about two hours, with an Arabic speaker accompanying U.S. forces urging those in the compound to surrender over loudspeaker.

"The group said nine people were killed, including two women and a child.

"Eyewitnesses told the group that two people were alive when the operation was over and were taken away on U.S. helicopters."

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed by U.S. forces in Syria

It seems unusual an ISIS leader with a $25 million bounty on his head would hide out in an area controlled by al-Qaeda?

Democrats will probably blame Trump cause he did something wrong here, there were two women and a child killed.

Trump set this whole thing up with his recent withdraw of troops. He lured them into a false sense of security and then squashed Baghdadi like a bug. Another great move by our great President. Thank you Mr. Trump.

Trump set this whole thing up with his recent withdraw of troops. He lured them into a false sense of security and then squashed Baghdadi like a bug. Another great move by our great President. Thank you Mr. Trump.
And all he had to do was allow our Kurdish allies to be destroyed and turn the whole region over to the Russians.

So this means ISIS is dead right?

Last edited:
And all he had to do was allow our Kurdish allies to be destroyed and turn the whole region over to the Russians.

So this mean ISIS is dead right?
Hey, the Kurdish allies should have protected themselves by having a Trump tower built in their territory.

Forum List

Back