ISIS now a FULL BLOWN ARMY, thanks Obama

This is just one of many results from the monumental strategic blunder of invading and occupying Iraq.

At any given point in time we can look at one sliver of history and blame something that is happening in the present on the past instead of being honest and dealing in the here and now.

Obama OWNS ISIS's rise to power.

This is just one of many results from the monumental strategic blunder of invading and occupying Iraq.

At any given point in time we can look at one sliver of history and blame something that is happening in the present on the past instead of being honest and dealing in the here and now.

Without the civil war in Iraq, ISIS never forms.

ISIS Now 'a Full-Blown Army,' State Department Official Says

This is akin to when Clinton let Osama get away. Only 10000 times worse because now they have our own military equipment to use against us.

Once they consolidate their power in Iraq we all know that the west will become their next target. It's only a matter of time.

Thanks Obama for turning some terrorist thugs into a full blown Army through your own inaction.

not obamas fault....Again we told you what would happen back in 03. You ignored it because of freedom and merica!

Own it

no he doesnt you sack of shit. Remove Saddam and you created a vacuum. We told you this would happen and you ignored it because Saddam was a bad man and such....

Go fuck yourself.

What civil war in Iraq? There is no civil war. This invasion of Iraq was launched from Syria by Baghdadi. ISIS up until he took over after Obama released him were piss ants in the world of terrorism.

Baghdadi based himself out of Syria and Obama AND the west turned a blind eye to his growing stature and ISIS's power because our asshole leaders were hell bent for leather to depose Assad.

Bloody fools didn't think ahead did they that with all the recruits ISIS were able to get globally that they turned a small AQ affiliated terror group into a terrorist army.

Look you little pedophile lover and Putin supporter, you have no honesty in you, and shouldn't be even speaking to other people's honesty.

no he doesnt you sack of shit. Remove Saddam and you created a vacuum. We told you this would happen and you ignored it because Saddam was a bad man and such....

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you. You don't have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to ISIS. Oh and by the way, I had no problem with removing Saddam and more importantly the true WMD's in Iraq his insane sons.

But I had a huge problem with the nation building. That's what cost so many lives.

Now freaking fast forward. Iraq had stabalized and was trucking along quite well till we in the west decided to stick our noses into Syria and attempt to depose Assad.

Because of melee in Syria, ISIS was able to come to power and form a terrorist army. We in the west turned a blind eye to the terror groups and the paid mercenaries because of the desire to take out Assad permanently.

Our leaders are assholes. They let this pus laden crazy jihadist sons of bitches grow right under their noses.

They aren't just an army now. Because no one on our side did anything to help Maliki when he was begging for drone strikes against ISIS for a year, ISIS was able to not only behead their way to the outskirts of Baghdad but to raid Mosuls banks to the tune of 400 million buckolas plus making them the wealthiest terrorist army on the planet.

You are entitled to your own opinion Plas, but not your own facts.

Look you little pedophile lover and Putin supporter, you have no honesty in you, and shouldn't be even speaking to other people's honesty.

I deal in facts Jack. Not rumors or bullshit. If you can't take the truth get out of the way fuck face.

And I was generalizing not questioning Blind Boo's personal honesty, but if you want to fuck with me I've not a problem at any given time on any given topic on meeting you in the Bull Ring.

Give the date and the time and I'll take you on.

ETA: I have a coonhound waiting for her big run of the day. I'll check into the Bull Ring when I come back and see if you are going to challenge me to a debate.

I prefer to prepare properly. I'm game for Monday. You pick the time and the topic. Game on asshole.

Last edited:
Nutters,

Please learn that things that happen impact the future. You cannot view what is happening today without considering what happened yesterday. You fucking idiots.

This is akin to when Clinton let Osama get away. Only 10000 times worse because now they have our own military equipment to use against us.

Once they consolidate their power in Iraq we all know that the west will become their next target. It's only a matter of time.

Thanks Obama for turning some terrorist thugs into a full blown Army through your own inaction.

I'm glad we're staying out of it.

Until another 9/11 occurs.

What civil war in Iraq? There is no civil war. This invasion of Iraq was launched from Syria by Baghdadi. ISIS up until he took over after Obama released him were piss ants in the world of terrorism.

Baghdadi based himself out of Syria and Obama AND the west turned a blind eye to his growing stature and ISIS's power because our asshole leaders were hell bent for leather to depose Assad.

Bloody fools didn't think ahead did they that with all the recruits ISIS were able to get globally that they turned a small AQ affiliated terror group into a terrorist army.

No civil war?

Iraq VP to U.S.: Stay Out of Our Civil War - The Daily Beast

I'm glad we're staying out of it.

Until another 9/11 occurs.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

In the early 1980s I was in my thirties and refusing to own the mistakes of your hero and deflecting the blame for ISIS just to make a political point is laughable.

Blame floats, like shit, on all who are responsible. If we had not made the utterly foolish mistake of invading Iraq, we would not have ISIS today. Who was it that decided to invade Iraq?

And all you can see to blame is Barack Obama.

Why are you ignoring the fact that Obama could have stopped ISIS? WHY? He could have easily targeted & destroyed all the military assets they now posess. Why did he bomb Libya, who was not posing a threat to us but ignore those who are a threat? And why the fuck would you excuse that?

Why is every problem that pops up in the world the responsibility of the United States? Let someone else deal with them. ISIS is not a threat to us.

I'm sure someone said the same thing about Al-Queda and the Taliban back in the 90s.

But hey...don't worry be happy, am i right? See no evil...hear no evil. La la la la la la la nothing to worry about la la la la.

And then, another 9/11 occurs. And Obama will be to blame because the fucking shitstain was busy golfing and fundraising instead of dealing with the fuckers before they got too big to handle.

Who was it that decided to invade Iraq?

And all you can see to blame is Barack Obama.

The Republicans and the Democrats. LOL, the overt hypocrisy in your statement. Both parties did it, but you're, you blame only the Democrats, it was only the Republicans!!!!

You're a tool.

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war. The disaster of Iraq can be blamed on the American people's failure to recognize the danger of electing Republicans.

Except of course Joe Biden and Hilary Clinton. :badgrin:

OP is an partisan idiot :thup:

The President was against Vietraq from the start. Glad to help.

This is blow back for the West colonizing those shitholes to feed their oil addiction. We all know which party are the carbon fluffers too :up: Republicorp. :eusa_clap: We also know who "kicked the hornets nest" (unleashed a religious civil war :eusa_shhh: ) :up: the last Repub Admin :eusa_clap:

stop trying to re-write history hackboi :talktothehand:

Last edited:

When Reagan armed the Muhjabim in Afghanistan in the early 1980s allowing them to evolve into Al Qeada, were you just as miffed? President Obama and President Bush (43) made the same mistakes as President Reagan. But political expedience means you will either ignore that or spin it in some incomprehensible way.

In the early 80's I was a teen. Besides, pointing at someone else's fuck ups is no excuse. Get a grip

chain of events. Logic wins out

Why are you ignoring the fact that Obama could have stopped ISIS? WHY? He could have easily targeted & destroyed all the military assets they now posess. Why did he bomb Libya, who was not posing a threat to us but ignore those who are a threat? And why the fuck would you excuse that?

Why is every problem that pops up in the world the responsibility of the United States? Let someone else deal with them. ISIS is not a threat to us.
[ame=http://youtu.be/fSEpkcHUlm0]Ostrich - Head in the sand - YouTube[/ame]

So did you every serve in the military?

Forum List

Back