ISIS now a FULL BLOWN ARMY, thanks Obama

Gotta love the bi-polar Republican shit-for-brains logic at work that goes something like 1) Obama is a weakling on the world stage, so therefore 2) he is actually the guy pulling the strings behind the entire Muslim Brotherhood.

Love how they try to have it both ways. He's so weak but he's also a strong-arm fascist dictator who only does things his way in his quest to destroy America! Muahahahahahaha!

It is amusing to watch. Mainly because they don't seem to notice the dichotomy.

When Reagan armed the Muhjabim in Afghanistan in the early 1980s allowing them to evolve into Al Qeada, were you just as miffed? President Obama and President Bush (43) made the same mistakes as President Reagan. But political expedience means you will either ignore that or spin it in some incomprehensible way.

When you were a fucking retard posting idiotic partisan lies in 2014, did you realize that the entire board would view you as a mindless troll?

The Mujahadeen became the Northern Alliance - shitferbrains. Oh and stupidfuck, CARTER was the first president to arm them - one of the few intelligent moves on his part.

He's a tool. Actually, 40% of House Democrats voted for it and a clear majority (29-21) of Senate Democrats voted for it. That "most Democrats voted against the Iraq war" is just a fabrication. And of the Democrats who voted against it, many of them just said they wanted to give the inspectors more time. And virtually all of them said there were WMDs.

You're right, that dog won't hunt.
How many Republicans voted against it?

I believe Ron Paul did... But the left calls him and isolationist and crazy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZ5cpaPlf4]Ron Paul House Floor Speech on Iraq (October 8, 2002) - YouTube[/ame]

I agreed 100% with Ron Paul on that.

He's still isolationist and crazy.

I see you're back to Retard Mode.

We're not the world's policemen.

Bush turned sovereignty back over to Iraq in 2004. It's not our problem.

Who pulled the trigger to begin with for the U.S. to invade Iraq in 2003?

ISIS was formed in 2003 as a result.

The invasion of Iraq destabilized the region.

Bush sent our troops (many being national guard) into Iraq and Bush signed the peace agreement to withdraw them.

Therefore, ISIS threatening Iraq is Obama's fault.

Makes perfect sense in Conserva-la-la land. :doubt:

Why ISIS threatens the U.S. -- and what we can do about it - CBS News

Not to mention they might disturb that rock you're hiding under.

Obama wanted to go into Syria a few months back and would have undoubtedly attacked a lot of the fighters you, me, and everyone else sees in Iraq..

You, me, and every one else was against going into Syria.

It's hilarious that you now blame Obama for their still being there.

As for the threat against the US; we're going to get hit again somewhere, sometime, somehow. It's a mathematical certainty. No amount of deterrence will stop suicide bombers.

I call bullshit that Obama was going to invade Syria with ground troops. Lie. Lie. Lie. Thats a whopper if I ever heard one.
Which is why I didn't say it. Read above...show me where I said ground troops. Please. Can't do it...can you?

Nothing new under the sun.

Now to suicide bombers. You fool. Bagdhadi who is the leader of ISIS is a fabulous military strategist.

Ahh yes...the old Republican/Conservative malady of assigning super-powers to all of Obama (and presumably you guy's as well) adversary.

Just for the sake of argument (and humor), please point out his "fabulous" stratagems and list his heroic victories.

Please. Can't do it...can you!

Nothing new under the sun.

Suicide bombers won't be his game if and when he decides to strike the US. You don't have a clue what you are talking about at all in your post.

Any attack by this group that doesn't involve his "soldiers" willing to die to carry out individual missions, is in fact a suicide mission on the part of ISIS. The only way terrorist groups are able to inflict damage is by asymmetrical warfare...where one of them (or 19) takes out 3,000 of yours and attacking civilian populations that are not equipped or trained for combat.

Any graduate of Fort Benning or Fort Lewis is superior to the ISIS fighters. And I'm not even going to insult the USMC by comparing an ISIS henchman to them.

Get a fucking clue you idiot.

Where is the Iraqi army? Its about time they step up. Its their country. Let THEM take care of it if they want their freedom bad enough.

Sure, you speak of sovereignty, but as far as our borders go, you liberals will have nothing of "sovereignty." How ironic.

U.S. Embassy in Ankara Headquarter for ISIS War on Iraq – Hariri Insider
http://nsnbc.me/2014/06/22/u-s-embassy-in-ankara-headquarter-for-isis-war-on-iraq-hariri-insider/
Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) : The green light for the use of ISIS brigades to carve up Iraq, widen the Syria conflict into a greater Middle East war and to throw Iran off-balance was given behind closed doors at the Atlantic Council meeting in Turkey, in November 2013, told a source close to Saudi – Lebanese billionaire Saad Hariri, adding that the U.S. Embassy in Ankara is the operation’s headquarter.
Photo:Aydinlik Daily

Photo:Aydinlik Daily

A “trusted source” close to the Saudi – Lebanese multi-billionaire and former Lebanese P.M. Saad Hariri told on condition of anonymity, that the final green light for the war on Iraq with ISIS or ISIL brigades was given behind closed doors, at the sidelines of the Atlantic Council’s Energy Summit in Istanbul, Turkey, on November 22 – 23, 2013.

The Atlantic Council is one of the most influential U.S. think tanks with regard to U.S. and NATO foreign policy and geopolitics. Atlantic Council President Frederick Kempe stressed the importance of the Energy Summit and the situation in the Middle East before the summit in November, saying:

“We view the current period as a turning point, just like 1918 and 1945. Turkey is in every way a central country, as a creator of regional stability. However much the USA and Turkey can work in unison, that is how effective they will be.”

“The situation was a disaster because in June Hariri, Yidiz, Hawrami, Scowcroft, and everybody was ready to talk about how to share the oil between the U.S., Turkey and E.U.. The Summit in November should have dealt with a fait accompli”, the Hariri source stressed, adding that Washington put a gun to al-Maliki’s head when he was invited to the White House.

Both the President of the Kurdish region of Iraq, Masoud Barzani and Iraqi PM Nouri al-Maliki were invited to Washington in early November 2013.

KurdishElection“Certain circles in Washington put a hell of a lot of pressure on Obama to put a gun to al-Maliki’s head”, said the Hariri source, adding that “time was running out and Obama was hesitant”. Asked what he meant with “time was running out” and if he could specify who it was that pushed Obama, he said:

“Barzani was losing his grip in the North (Kurdish Iraq); the election [in September] was a setback. All plans for distributing Iraqi oil via Turkey and for sidelining Baghdad were set between Kirkuk and Ankara in early November…

“Who exactly pressured Obama? I don’t know who delivered the message to Obama. I suspect Kerry had a word. It’s more important from where the message came, Kissinger, Scowcroft, Nuland and the Keagan clan, Stavridis, Petreaus, Riccardione, and the neo-con crowd at the [Atlantic] Council. … As far as I know ´someone` told Obama that he’d better pressure al-Maliki to go along with Kurdish autonomy by November or else. Who exactly ´advised` Obama is not as important as the fact that those people let him know that they would go ahead, with, or without him”.

Asked whether he knew details, how the final green light for the ISIS campaign was given, he said:

” Behind closed doors, in the presence of both Scowcroft, Hariri, and a couple of other people”. To my question “if he could be more specific” he replied “I could; I want to stay alive you know; Riccardione was tasked with the operation that day”.

Obama has about as much control over when and what is going to happen as a clerk has over a CEO at a company. He's a puppet of the global elites. If he doesn't listen he'll end up like Kennedy, or if he's lucky, they miss like they did with Reagan.

Sure, you speak of sovereignty, but as far as our borders go, you liberals will have nothing of "sovereignty." How ironic.

Stupid comment.....you have no idea what liberals think of our sovereignty. Why deflect?

Stupid comment.....you have no idea what liberals think of our sovereignty. Why deflect?

Stupid comment. ..synth diverted with the usual boooooooooooooosh syndrome nonsense so why don't you call him/her/it out too? Why not, not be a hypocritical hack?

This is akin to when Clinton let Osama get away. Only 10000 times worse because now they have our own military equipment to use against us.

Once they consolidate their power in Iraq we all know that the west will become their next target. It's only a matter of time.

Thanks Obama for turning some terrorist thugs into a full blown Army through your own inaction.

While I too am concerned about the situation in Iraq, I don't think we would have to be concerned with any attacks on us, at least for the time being because they have their hands full with fighting amongst themselves.

I am concerned that all of the money, effort, not to mention BLOOD that we spent on this country has been wasted. I really don't see things getting much better there, and it's too bad that Obama could not have negotiated with Al Maliki to stay a while longer to properly train those troops. Such a shame. :(

ISIS wouldn't be in Iraq (and maybe wouldn't even exist) if it weren't for Bush. Thanks Bush!

^ that

which conservatard wants your taxes raised to pay for THIS foreign entanglement that you conservatives are now touting should be done? :eusa_think: :doubt: STOP PLUNDERING THE TREASURY JUST TO HAND IT OVER TO DEFENSE CONTRACTORS!!! :banghead:

^ that

which conservatard wants your taxes raised to pay for THIS foreign entanglement that you conservatives are now touting should be done? :eusa_think: :doubt: STOP PLUNDERING THE TREASURY JUST TO HAND IT OVER TO DEFENSE CONTRACTORS!!! :banghead:

Yes, the war was a stupid idea, no doubt, but that is already water under the bridge. Now we have a whole NEW set of problems. I wouldn't mind just ignoring that entire part of the world, but I don't think that would do either. There are certainly no easy answers, and depressing that the Iraqi military seems to be unable to fight off the insurgency.

Forum List

Back