ISIS Releases New Photos Showing Mass Crucifixions, Beheadings And Cruel Executions

Peach is your typical Obamabot........clueless and brainless. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Sunni is the perfect example of a peace loving Muslim.. He's a good person and he's hot too;-)

ISIS is a terror group that will slaughter Muslim, Christian, and Jew.. it doesn't matter.

Islamic State kills at least 500 from Iraq's Yazidi minority: Baghdad

Reuters ^

Islamic State militants have killed at least 500 members of Iraq's Yazidi minority in northern Iraq, burying some of their victims alive and kidnapping hundreds of women, a Baghdad government minister said on Sunday. Iraq's human rights minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani told Reuters that he had evidence that the Sunni militants had thrown the Yazidi dead into mass graves, adding that some of those buried alive were women and children. About 300 women had been forced into slavery, he said.

Yesterday I saw a picture of a precious little boy who had about 4 assault rifles aimed at his head, ISIS about to kill him. I broke down and sobbed.. His beautiful eyes were filled with fear and confusion and it hit me that but for the grace of God, there go I.. Only a monster can look in to the eyes of innocence and torture, slaughter, behead, crucify children. It is beyond anything we've witnessed and is a HOLOCAUST of innocence.

Yesterday I saw a picture of a precious little boy who had about 4 assault rifles aimed at his head, ISIS about to kill him. I broke down and sobbed.. His beautiful eyes were filled with fear and confusion and it hit me that but for the grace of God, there go I.. Only a monster can look in to the eyes of innocence and torture, slaughter, behead, crucify children. It is beyond anything we've witnessed and is a HOLOCAUST of innocence.

Yet Obama's plan is to contain them---not destroy them. :cuckoo:

I found the image released by Reuters-

If this doesn't bring you to your knee's in pain- nothing will.

By the way, ISIS released this picture themselves for terror propaganda, to keep people in fear just before they shot and killed this precious child.

Attachments

• $ISIS.jpg
    $ISIS.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Yet Obama's plan is to contain them---not destroy them. :cuckoo:

I'd like to see the UN in there rescuing and getting these innocent people out of there.. They're always sticking their nose in to Israel's business, where are they right now??

Yes, brutalized people do brutal things.

30 years of Saddam followed by 10 years of war, we have exactly what we should expect- people who treat violence casually because they've never known anything else.

Why is this our problem again?

Muslims have been trying to conquer the world for a thousand years. I suppose this is our problem because we are not willing to leave the middle east.

Savages do brutal things. Blaming Sadam is about as useful as Blaming Vlad the Impaler.

Why are these Christians and NON RADICAL muslims not armed with "ASSAULT RIFLES" and plenty of ammo at least to fight back to the death? We're dropping food and water, why not ARMS to defend themselves... Bet you could find more than enough VOLUNTEERS that have much military experience to DROP IN with these things.

30 years of Saddam followed by 10 years of war, we have exactly what we should expect- people who treat violence casually because they've never known anything else.

ISIS is quite a ways beyond platitudes.

There will always be ideological libtards apologizing for our enemies and pleading that we first understand them..

Nature says kill them first, and understand them via the memories their survivors share with us.

ISIS is quite a ways beyond platitudes.

Yes, they are.

and why is this our problem again?

ISIS is suddenly so good because that is where the Iraqi Army that Bush disbanded went. Where to you put 250,000 active duty and 500,000 inactive duty soldiers that have just been fired and have been left with nothing? You drive them into the arms of terrorists because you are ignorant right wing bullies and have no clue as to what you are actually doing in a region where religious wars have been going on well over a thousand years. You don't even know there are "sides".

Lol, you are so fucking full of shit.

Only the cadre of this group shows any signs of being pro.

Go sober up and then play in the interstate, jack off.

ISIS is suddenly so good because that is where the Iraqi Army that Bush disbanded went. Where to you put 250,000 active duty and 500,000 inactive duty soldiers that have just been fired and have been left with nothing? You drive them into the arms of terrorists because you are ignorant right wing bullies and have no clue as to what you are actually doing in a region where religious wars have been going on well over a thousand years. You don't even know there are "sides".

Dismantling of Iraqi army haunts U.S. | Juneau Empire - Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

America's abolishment of the Iraq army on May 2003 left tens of thousands of armed men without salaries or job prospects. It practically guaranteed the emergence of a strong Sunni resistance. I was in the audience in Baghdad when Paul Brenner, Bush's special Iraq envoy, made the momentous announcement. It astonished me and those of my colleagues who had any knowledge of Iraq.

Part of the situation yes, still, Iraq was a fabricated country, always. Bound to split up without a strong dictator. Caught between the Scylla and Caribdes, allow a monster to remain, or remove him. There must have been cheaper ways that would have spared tens of thosands of human lives.

Just like Yugoslavia and Tito.

Good analysis.

Nuke em from orbit.

No, I am fucking serious.

Kill them with whatever the hell it takes or they will kill thousands of Americans in time.

This President is risking American lives for a dog and pony show. He doesn't have what it takes to do what needs to be done. Truman was under enormous pressure and has been criticized and will be so long as history has a record, for his decision to drop the atomic bomb -- The Japanese refused to surrender.. He made a command decision.. Americans lives V/s Japanese.. These people in the Middle East have been at war for centuries.. NOTHING is going to change unless you nuke these fuckers from existence.. being that is NOT going to happen.. CLOSE SHOP- Get the fuck out and stop sacrificing the sons and daughters of America along with treasure WE DO NOT HAVE.

In 2011 Obama bragged about leaving a stable Iraq. Then he armed and supported the rebels in Syria KNOWING they were terrorists. That's where ISIS came from. ISIS was made by obama and made for the purpose of killing the Christians.

I doubt that they had that purpose, but Obama really didn't give a shit.

Islamic State kills at least 500 from Iraq's Yazidi minority: Baghdad

Reuters ^

Islamic State militants have killed at least 500 members of Iraq's Yazidi minority in northern Iraq, burying some of their victims alive and kidnapping hundreds of women, a Baghdad government minister said on Sunday. Iraq's human rights minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani told Reuters that he had evidence that the Sunni militants had thrown the Yazidi dead into mass graves, adding that some of those buried alive were women and children. About 300 women had been forced into slavery, he said.

And last week, you had no idea what a Yazidi was.

But now it's "something you can blame Obama For".

You are obviously an idiot if you have to ask that question.

Joe is an idiot and a liar as well.

You didn't know this?

Forum List

Back