ISIS seizes Saddam's chemical weapons

How many chemical weapons attacks were there against US soldiers during any part of the war since 2001? Less than one? That means that terrorists don't have chemical weapons.
invite them to the DNC just to make sure

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OPEN invite...NO security checks...you know...Democracy in action...let them see what it is all about...:lol:

How many chemical weapons attacks were there against US soldiers during any part of the war since 2001? Less than one? That means that terrorists don't have chemical weapons.

OPEN invite...NO security checks...you know...Democracy in action...let them see what it is all about...:lol:
bring in a few of those Iraqi canisters no biggie right Saddam never had em and them no longer work anyway

no photo Id either because that's racist

bring in a few of those Iraqi canisters no biggie right Saddam never had em and them no longer work anyway

I wish someone would bring one in

oh that's right, nobody can find ONE.

How many chemical weapons attacks occurred during the daily terrorist attacks? Was it less than one?

The liberal media would have been in Heaven with 72 virgins if there had been an actual chemical weapons attack, right? Look at how much hype was put into the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. Does anyone think that a documented chemical weapon attack against Americans would go unreported? Like with the anthrax, it wouldn't even matter if the attack came from the United States. It would be highly-exaggerated, sensationalized, dumbed-down, and entirely wrong, but it would be widely reported.

Why weren't any WMD attacks against Americans widely reported? Because there weren't any. Why weren't there any? Because terrorists don't have WMD.

Last edited:
Ok let me get this straight. The US has been searching for Saddam's WMD's for over 10 years and failed to find them now ISIS has been in Iraq for less than a month and they find the hidden cache of WMDs. Someone is trying to blow smoke up someone's ass here. Looks like they are stoking the fires of fear in the US to get justification for more US involvement.

It never happened.

Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction.

The liberals have been insisting on it for years.
He had no wmd's whose smoking gun would be a Mushroom Cloud....that could hit us in 45 minutes....etc etc etc.

We knew he had chemical weapons, we supplied him with some of them, decades back, and he USED chemical weapons more than once on his own people....

but there was never a threat that he possessed nuclear wmds............ that the Smoking Gun would be us waking up to a Mushroom Cloud, as was said by the administration and its talking heads.

and on the topic...I wonder why when we were in Iraq, and before we left, we would not have destroyed any and all of the chemical weapons manufacturing facilities before we left?

That is a question for the CIC.

Like the last time we had to go over this. Chemical weapons have a shelf life. Saddam's chemicals have expired awhile ago..

Also your title is a lie.

You would think if we thought the weapons where dangerous we would have removed them when we were there.

But then you would need a brain to think of this logically and the op doesn't have this

The so called "coalition of the willing" may have 'accomplished' little but the banner, and execution of Saddam. But the articles on the latest ISIS "victory" mention long abandoned factories; chemical weapons degrade quickly, as you noted. ISIS appears to be well funded though, with Saudi money involved, the group may start up the manufacture again. No point in endless repeats of "Bush started it!". Obama has the job of stopping ISIS.

How many chemical weapons attacks occurred during the daily terrorist attacks? Was it less than one?

The liberal media would have been in Heaven with 72 virgins if there had been an actual chemical weapons attack, right?

Actually, the New Right would be ecstatic. Waterboarding would be back in fashion, as would warrantless wiretaps, and jailing American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, and national security letters, and meter maids would be allowed to shoot double parkers.

We'd be slapping every Muslim into a concentration camp and foaming at the mouth at anyone who wasn't wearing a flag pin or an armband.

I hope they use the chemical weapons they found and gas each other to death...or better yet, let them try to use those weapons on Israel so we can help our Jewish friends annihilate these assholes once and for all.

Nothing but good can come from the current mess in Iraq. Killer muslims will be killing each other and all we have to do is sit back and watch...launching a couple of drones when necessary.

Lalalalalala Praise Allah, the killer muslims are killing themselves!

Ok let me get this straight. The US has been searching for Saddam's WMD's for over 10 years and failed to find them now ISIS has been in Iraq for less than a month and they find the hidden cache of WMDs. Someone is trying to blow smoke up someone's ass here. Looks like they are stoking the fires of fear in the US to get justification for more US involvement.

simpleton RW's dont bother to use logic ..

WOOOOOOHOOOO WMD'S !!!! Bush should give ISIS a key to the country and a BJ

Iraq crisis: Isis jihadists 'seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons stockpile' - live - Telegraph

No one disputed Saddam had stockpiles of mustard and sarin gas. However, all that was disclosed, cataloged in accordance with UN and US agreements. Bushii contended Saddam had ongoing nookler (the nonexistent Niger Uranium and centrifuges) and biological programs (colin powell's fantasy "mobile labs" that in effect were weather balloon units). That was all bullshit spin by cheney, libby and Judith Miller being willingly fooled.

Isis apparently has overrun a stockpile. The gas is enclosed in concrete vaults, and it was very unstable in 2003, and probably is more so now. It's more dangerous to Isis than anyone else at this pt.

In the end, Saddam is dead and muslims are killing each other.

What exactly is the problem? Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld deserve major kudos for this accomplishment. The world is safer for the West...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Our only fear - teapers going on shooting sprees in an effort to start a revolution and race war.

In the end, Saddam is dead and muslims are killing each other.

What exactly is the problem? Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld deserve major kudos for this accomplishment. The world is safer for the West...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Our only fear - teapers going on shooting sprees in an effort to start a revolution and race war.

Saddam is dead, al Qaeda lives on; all three you mentioned deserve prison for their part in the killing thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of innocents.

This thread is an excellent demonstration of why the millenials are going to ignore the nutties of the far right, like LGS, or the far left, like the deanies.

It cracks me up how these people keep pushing nonsense from the Iraq war debate as if by magic someday America is suddenly going to change its collective mind about the whole disaster and decide it was a brilliant idea afterall;

give it up for chrissakes.

Iraq crisis: Isis jihadists 'seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons stockpile' - live - Telegraph

No one disputed Saddam had stockpiles of mustard and sarin gas. However, all that was disclosed, cataloged in accordance with UN and US agreements. Bushii contended Saddam had ongoing nookler (the nonexistent Niger Uranium and centrifuges) and biological programs (colin powell's fantasy "mobile labs" that in effect were weather balloon units). That was all bullshit spin by cheney, libby and Judith Miller being willingly fooled.

Isis apparently has overrun a stockpile. The gas is enclosed in concrete vaults, and it was very unstable in 2003, and probably is more so now. It's more dangerous to Isis than anyone else at this pt.

Nah it's just an old factory from the 80's, got blown up in the first Gulf War in the 90's.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iraq-isis...emical-weapons-storage-163210340.html#eAJhlfo

"The majority of the Al Muthanna complex was bombed during Desert Storm, completely incapacitating Iraq's chemical weapon production capabilities, however, large stockpiles of chemical weapons and bulk agent survived," a 2004 CIA report read.
Most of Iraq's chemical munitions were then destroyed and disposed under the supervision of the UN. Some partially destroyed contents were left over and sealed in two bunkers at Al Muthanna.
The complex has now fallen into the hands of Isis, which has conquered large swathes of Iraq in a lightning campaign backed by Baathists and other former loyalists to Hussein.
US Military officials said that they would have not left chemical material there after the 2011 pull out, if it represented a security threat.

It never happened.

Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction.

The liberals have been insisting on it for years.
He had no wmd's whose smoking gun would be a Mushroom Cloud....that could hit us in 45 minutes....etc etc etc.

We knew he had chemical weapons, we supplied him with some of them, decades back, and he USED chemical weapons more than once on his own people....

but there was never a threat that he possessed nuclear wmds............ that the Smoking Gun would be us waking up to a Mushroom Cloud, as was said by the administration and its talking heads.

and on the topic...I wonder why when we were in Iraq, and before we left, we would not have destroyed any and all of the chemical weapons manufacturing facilities before we left?

I don't ever remember anyone suggest he did have nuclear weapons.

Nor do I remember anyone suggesting that he could fire an ICBM and hit the US in 45 minutes.

Bush, and Clinton before him, both were worried that Saddam would pass on what WMD he had to non-state actors, like a terrorist group. That was the danger. That is why we went to Iraq.

Forum List

Back