ISIS supporters mocked First Lady Michelle Obama today.

• Banned
Being mocked by these cave trolls isn't an insult. ;)

Of course it is...

ISIS moved a truckload of captured US Humvees out of Iraq to Syria last week.
Of course, this is a play on Michelle Obama’s famous tweet in support of the kidnapped Nigerian Christian schoolgirls in May. The girls were kidnapped by Islamic Boko Haram terrorists.​

Seems ISIS supporters have a lot in common with Republicans

• Banned
ISIS recognizes a weak and Feckless president, as do a majority of this country!

Why not GIVE our policy away to the enemy?

2rfu2w6.jpg

They aren't stupid. They know what's going on in the world. They know the sky is blue, the world is round and Big Moo obama is really really stupid and deserves to be mocked.

Of course it is...

ISIS moved a truckload of captured US Humvees out of Iraq to Syria last week.
Of course, this is a play on Michelle Obama’s famous tweet in support of the kidnapped Nigerian Christian schoolgirls in May. The girls were kidnapped by Islamic Boko Haram terrorists.​

Dangerous Dangerous Humvees. OMIGOD!!!!!!! :rofl:

hires_090809-M-1909N-070a.jpg

I am not giving personal information out online, so you can wait for Godot, instead of my law "credentials." I will post this, "Veritas", then Gators.:lol:

Last edited:
They aren't stupid. They know what's going on in the world. They know the sky is blue, the world is round and Big Moo obama is really really stupid and deserves to be mocked.

of Bush bashing, father and son. I never dumped on Laura or Barbara though because in my world the First Lady and the childen are off limits no matter how big an asshole the President happens to be. Decency is not your strong suit, but hatred is.

Forum List

Back